Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snippet @ 5/20/2018, 10:06 PM) 
    Watching her just now on Instagram, I am wondering if she is actually missing a bunch of her molars on the lower right (looks like her left on screen) side? There seems to be a big gap there, and that might explain her strange-sounding speech when wearing her "retainer" (actually a partial denture)....

Paid very close attention to her mouth & teeth after you posted this, Snippet, & couldn't tell. Never paid close attention to them until tonight, Dentures or no dentures...her teeth are quite crooked. If she ever had braces (which I doubt), she should ask for her money back. Some of her side top teeth seem higher than the front middle teeth which braces would presumably move down to a more natural position.

In tonight's instastories: She's uploading a video...old "watch me putzing around town' footage from April that she filmed during her "vacation". Wants to copy Meghan Markle's makeup look. Says she's going to try eating less processed food but warns everyone that the video she's posting tomorrow shows her stopping at Krispy Kreme. Still worried about her spider bite.

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71863 views