The Kneady Homesteader

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If heather does ask Noreen to be her mouthpiece it would probably be... oh I’m just taking a break from social media and spending more time with my family.
    She will never tell the real reason.
    I think she will be back because she is addicted to vlogging her life and the only “friends” she has are subscribers.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just trying to imagine the low my life would have to sink to to have to use someone from the internet like Noreen to be my spokesperson. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :7043:
    QUOTE (DisgustedbyKisha @ 20/9/2018, 19:46) 
    Just trying to imagine the low my life would have to sink to to have to use someone from the internet like Noreen to be my spokesperson. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I remember a couple of years ago … Mrs. Volfie (Bev, Our Half Acre Homestead) … had her husband "dispatch" a goat, they didn't show it … but talked about it. She got (she claimed) so much hate, and threats she totally retreated … I'm pretty sure Noreen reached out to her on YT, and begged her to come back … of course, she did.

5. NoseyRosey
        +4   Like  

User deleted

“This bulk mix is great. As for Heather, I really don't know. Hmmm. Now you've got me wondering! I have been busy dealing with a hurricane! We just got our power back and limited cell phone service. So I will have to get in touch with her.” From Noreen in answer to the Facebook question about Heather. Her bff, her goddaughter, and she doesn’t know she’s gone offline? Weirder and weirder.

6. HeartAttackOnAPlateLikeHeather
        +4   Like  

User deleted

If your supposed bestie had just gone through a hurricane, wouldn't you be trying to get in contact with them to make sure they were ok?

7. NoseyRosey
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Exactly. Either Noreen is bluffing, or they aren’t besties no mo.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Shoot maybe she has no phone service at all due to piled up bills. It's just crazy

Of that IS the case I'd hate to be isolated in the middle of nowhere with no phone or transportation and 2 littles

9. NoseyRosey

User deleted

I can’t figure out how he was not working in 2012 but when he filed bankruptcy, he was being sued for back child support. The only income was food stamps. Surely he didn’t lie about working, or not working, to avoid paying support, or heck I give up, but I bet we’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg. I wish there was some family somewhere to help keep an eye on the littles, but it looks like he has successfully isolated her and she has willingly gone along with it as long as she could order stuff she didn’t need.

10. HeartAttackOnAPlateLikeHeather
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It seems that her sister lives in the same town that they just moved from. Her mother passed away awhile back. I don't recall ever hearing any mention of Matt's family other than the ex-wife and kids.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tea spilt kneady is skint 😵

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Was 2012 the time he was working for commission? Maybe somehow he managed to fudge that or he made no sales to speak of?? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

13. HeartAttackOnAPlateLikeHeather

User deleted

QUOTE (Marshmallow-magic @ 9/20/2018, 09:53 PM) 

???

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HeartAttackOnAPlateLikeHeather @ 20/9/2018, 21:56) 
    QUOTE (Marshmallow-magic @ 9/20/2018, 09:53 PM) 

???

Lol spilling the tea is slang for outing some tasty gossip, people say come on spill the tea

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoseyRosey @ 20/9/2018, 21:19) 
    “This bulk mix is great. As for Heather, I really don't know. Hmmm. Now you've got me wondering! I have been busy dealing with a hurricane! We just got our power back and limited cell phone service. So I will have to get in touch with her.” From Noreen in answer to the Facebook question about Heather. Her bff, her goddaughter, and she doesn’t know she’s gone offline? Weirder and weirder.

Noreen is lying. She didn’t “just get power back”. She has posted several vids on YouTube one was the day after the storm. And they have a generator. Lies!

898 replies since 13/7/2018, 01:45   79714 views