Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DelightfullyDelish @ 7/31/2018, 04:52 PM) 
    Honestly, that tuition isn't that bad. Private schools (the non religious ones) in my area are around that or even a bit more. It's ridiculously expensive, but it's the going rate and based on the waiting lists at some of these schools parents are more than willing to pay it. We paid more than that for a year of daycare, and this was a decade ago. Kids are expensive. Oh, and that schools page will never go private. They love the "likes," I'm sure it makes them feel "Montessori school famous," and in between pics of the kids (more of the little ones because they are cuter) they post videos and articles to further spread their beliefs.

The Catholic school I'd like to send my daughter to is just under $5,000 a year (not including uniforms.) The tuition for Charlotte's program would pay for 2 1/2 years of school for my kid! Lol Fortunately, my town has a pretty good public school system so that's most likely the route kiddo will be going.

QUOTE (blondeambition @ 7/31/2018, 05:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (jackieanne @ 7/31/2018, 04:27 PM) 
    I have to laugh at this woman, being butthurt because her child wasn't praised at kindergarten graduation. It's freaking kindergarten! They shouldn't be having a kindergarten graduation anyway. I bet you some of those parents threw a graduation party for them! LOL I was invited to an 8th graduation this past spring. I think these graduation parties for kids, before high school graduation, are ridiculous. They are making these kids think that every little thing that they do is a big deal. You made it through kindergarten? Good. Go to 1st grade and have fun! You made it through 8th grade and you want me to come and bring you a present? No, not going to happen. It is EXPECTED of you to make it through 8th grade and continue into high school. Actually, graduating high school is expected, but I don't feel that way about high school graduation parties. I find the others ridiculous and you are making your child think that every single thing that they do is a big deal. What are they going to do for something that is really a big deal?

Totally agree. I went to the same school district from 2nd-12th grade and we never had graduation ceremonies when we moved from elementary to middle school to high school - only for graduating HS. Wonder what Ellen is planning for her child's college graduation lol - for her sake hopefully her university gives her a degree summa cum laude instead of magna or they are in for a scathing yelp review!

I had graduation ceremonies for 8th and 12th grade. Plus I also made Confirmation a couple of months before my 8th grade graduation, so my parents decided not to have a huge party for the graduation because I'd just had one in the spring.

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 7/31/2018, 05:42 PM) 
    Faking her death soon.
    Called it!!
    :D

Lol like Gone Girl?

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Size27OrBustLikeJen

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Scrumptious Smuice @ 7/31/2018, 05:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby @ 31/7/2018, 17:18) 
    She said something weird like that before about not breastfeeding in front of Charlotte.

All these vacations Jill and Gravy go on... are they secretly nudists? Jen seems scarred in some way about modesty.

Not bfing your infant infront of your 2 year old is the most backwards & damaging thing I've ever heard! I have no words. That poor girl.

Do It On A Dime did a video when she was pregnant with Owen, and in the video she talked about how she was preparing Carson to be able to play independently when she was breastfeeding the baby. This is something we've talked about in my mom group - how some people see breast feeding as sexual. It's not! I'm glad that it's now the law in all 50 states that moms can breastfeed anywhere they want. I mean, really, women will wear skimpy bikinis and nobody bats an eye - but take out your breast to feed your child and everyone clutches their pearls! Jen needs to get over what her issue is, and if Charlotte does see part of the boob, explain what it's for - that Jen's feeding the baby, talk about how Charlotte used to be fed that way, and if she has children some day, she might want to feed her babies that way, or not. I opted for formula. Jen makes so much out of nothing.

QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 7/31/2018, 05:50 PM) 
    I wonder if Jen even goes to the bathroom in front of CC. My kids follow me everywhere. Peeing alone is a luxury. If I held it in until they weren't around, I would explode.

I have three after me - one 2 year old and two cats! I rarely pee alone, lol.

5.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    guys - go watch farmer Jeff's instastories. the cows are going to the fair tomorrow where you can buy them and have some delicious meat. I wonder if Jen has seen this yet :scared-smiley-emoticon:

6.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Catapultingtheflavordownmythroat @ 7/31/2018, 08:15 PM) 
    Whatdowecallthis

I agree. Nothing wrong with just wearing a dress! My 1.5 year old does all the time. Some moms (my sister) insist on putting something other than just their diaper underneath. Just a suggestion to Jen to use shorts rather than full length leggings in the summer.

I put bike shorts under my daughter's dresses. She's still in a Pull-Up and I like her having the shorts underneath in case she decides to flash anyone, lol.

7.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't think any mom ever got to go to the bathroom alone. Seriously. I would take a bath and my daughter would come in and sit on the toilet and talk to me.

8.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Farmer Jeff talking about the circle of life. Lol.

Singing merrily while he names his chicks. I wonder who his target audience is.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/8/2018, 03:23) 
    actual footage of the handyman helping Jen with one of her daily tasks - putting on her true to size 27 mom jorts

(IMG:https://i.imgur.com/VkCDsli.jpg)

A mouthful of pasta just came projectile flying out of my mouth :hearty-laugh:

10. Todolovethebaby
        +6   Like  

User deleted

My son is fascinated by the toilet. He wants to see it all. If I dare sit properly he will try to lift my leg to see the actual pee happening. He is not fussed about the toilet paper part. But he MUST help press the flush. He doesn’t care to see his dad pee. Just me! Lol
    I figure one day I am going to want him toilet trained. So if he is interested in a pee here or there, great 🤷🏻‍♀️ he’s a baby!

I’ve just bought him a baby doll to hold while I feed his sibling who is arriving in a few weeks. If he wants to breastfeed his doll, that’s fine by me. Again, he’s a baby. It’s all learning. Jen is just odd. It seems she isn’t so on board with Montessori which is all about real-life things and kids creating their own learning interests.

11. Flossy Rossy
        +32   Like  

User deleted

My daughter walked in on my husband getting out of the shower.
    She screamed daddy had a big poop between his legs.
    A big poop.
    :b_wink:
    Kids are privacy murderers.

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Y’ALL!!!!! I’m crying from laughing so hard, trying not to wake my baby and my husband. You’re killing it

13.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    The truth will set you free, Jen.

Michele and Jen are the same height. These are Michele's size 27s.

EpXpOmF

Fe8meHl

RXK3ErH

c6TU2Gk

Tell us again how much you don't care about your size.

14. Flossy Rossy
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Oh wow!
    That's going to be embarrassing for her to read.

giphy-40

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did she have to lay down on the floor and zip those jeans up using a pair of pliers?

I think we had to do that back in the "disco" years, but I may have been a wee bit altered at the time to remember for certain. BUT I do have a vague recollection of us always carrying a pair of pliers in our purses, in case we had to get down on the floor (eww) in the Ladies' Room to use pliers to zip up our jeans. Or maybe not. But it happened. It doesn't count if you can't remember it happening. LOL

921 replies since 25/7/2018, 16:09   81837 views