StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. gardenhoe

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 10/8/2018, 22:43) 
    If you know you're going to film "What I eat in a day" plan ahead a bit and see that your child's meal is ready FIRST! Then when your daughter is happily munching away, you can film yourself, the salad goddess.

Does anyone know if Don and CC have to eat Jen's dinners or do you think Don just cooks something for them or gets take out?

I can see encouraging your toddler to try new things and veggies, but that mushroom noodle thing would turn off just about any little one, I'd think.

And sorry, it does not take that long for grilled cheese to cool.

Jen could have made CC a little wrap/pinwheel roll up thing with turkey/baby spinach/whatever cheese her daughter likes. This could have been done it advance, so CC would not stand there, being hungry and feeling ignored. Especially CC was hungry and tired (and Jen said this to the camera) Turn off the damn camera, feed the child, let her get her nap and THEN you can do the filming thing.

That's the thing about motherhood - you feed the kids first, their needs come first. It can be exhausting but that's the name of the game.

Any sympathy I have felt for Jen was pretty much ruined by the clear impatience she showed with her daughter in this video.

That makes me wonder what she's like when the camera isn't rolling. :-(

I have a feeling Jen won’t touch the turkey. She makes Don buy it. She can’t even add it to her InstaCart order. She has gotten as far as touching cheese though.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95082 views