StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 8/10/2018, 11:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 10/8/2018, 23:28) 
    The whole family I am sure knew Don was the cook of the house for 10-11 years - and now they see Jen is in the kitchen whipping up new recipies, playing with new ingredients and acting like some sort of vegan chef. I’m sure his mom and Emily are thinking WTF. Regardless of how little Don worked and that he might have had some joy in cooking - he was still the breadwinner and was expected to cook for Jen when she was a housewife (I’m a housewife with no kids - no hate)

She didn’t have to clean her home because she had a maid, she didn’t garden, she didn’t do charity, she wasn’t social attending events and showers or book clubs - or getting involved at church all she did was pamper herself and whine and shop.

She told us her personality test says she is such a care giver - but she is so obviously not! The princess magic is gone.

No hate from me. Mid 50s housewife with no kids. Military husband. Left career 12 yrs ago. Dealing with 86 yr old ailing elderly parents from 2 hrs away. Mom had stroke 4 yrs ago. Mind is going. Lots of confusion. Lots of driving back and forth between houses and splitting life in 2 locations. And I am NOT the caring type. I know that. But dad is cheap and she wants to be at home, so we are trying.

I just want to say that I am very sorry. Unfortunately, I get it, I do. Just lost my mom and my dad died years before.

I sometimes wonder what Jen thinks of as being a "care-giver?"

Thoughtful little gifts so people notice how sweet she is?

I truly do feel sorry for Jen. Something is not right and it's especially tragic for the children being raised by someone like her.

Thankfully, Don seems to have a very authentic and caring parenting style.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95078 views