StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 8/11/2018, 01:12 AM) 
    Am I the only one who thinks the grilled cheese wasn’t made at all yet and it just wasn’t “time” for lunch? Like it was 12.07pm, not 12.15 or 12.30 so she hadn’t made it for her. Otherwise why not stick it in the fridge the first time she asked, it would have been cooled enough by the time the fake tears erupted. I hope the reason Jen is so tired is Cc is making a habit of howling exactly like that through the night. Or if not, ANY time she doesn’t get her way immediately :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

I wondered that as well. My thinking was, "If the sandwich is made and the kid is hungry, turn off the stupid camera, feed said kid - problem solved."

However, if the sandwich wasn't even MADE yet and CC is crying because she's hungry, tired and wishes Mommy would pay attention to her, that wouldn't look all that great for Jen.

When they went out to eat during the Hamptons visit, a hot grilled cheese sandwich and fries was placed in front of Charlotte with none of this, "You have to wait, it's too hot" thing.

I think Jen was pissed because she wanted to do this video THEN and CC wanted to eat THEN.

Guess who won that round?

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95078 views