« Older   Newer »

1. lena3
        +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ding! @ 11/8/2018, 02:39) 
    QUOTE (Nomorejagwire @ 11/8/2018, 02:26) 
    I really don’t have a problem with making a 2 year old wait 2 minutes for a meal. She needs to learn patience. Not everything revolves around her demands and she won’t starve waiting for her sandwich. Jen could have sat her at the counter with a couple carrots to munch on while she waited or let her help put lettuce in her bowl to distract her. But CC isn’t going to die of hunger in a couple of minutes.

I was going to say the same thing. I haven’t watched this video (though it sounds riveting 🙄) but I do the same with my kid sometimes and let her just whine it out. I cater to her every whim immediately literally the other 99% of her waking hours and sometimes I just need a minute. Be quiettttt, Mommy is trying to watch IG stories 🤣🤣🤣

However, Jen started off catering to Charlotte’s every whim. We’ve seen vlogs in which Jen would get things for her if she whined the least little bit. We’ve seen Charlotte whine for a snack, and Jen would immediately go get it. We’ve seen where Jen tried to take a snack from Charlotte only to have Charlotte snap back at her. What did Jen do? Let Charlotte have said snack. What about the Instagram stories in which Charlotte was in the background being demanding, and Jen drops everything to cater to her.

Jen created this monster. She needs to deal with it. I don’t feel sorry for Jen at all.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95034 views