StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I was thinking about something and sad to say, I feel a little sorry for Jen.

While the Ross family seems all "Gee, don't we enjoy our togetherness" I kind of feel like Don and Jen need to form their own traditions.

No matter how much I liked my in-laws, there's no way I'd be packing up a household for no damn reason to stay with them in Utah for an extended length of time. I could see this if they were Mormons or something. But Utah, just because. I get that it has a lot to offer as a state, but to travel with two kids and a dog from the Chicago area to Utah because why?

The Hamptons family reunion thing. I loved the vacation house she and Don stayed at. I thought it was a little sad that Jen remarked "W'ere just waiting to see what the plan is for us today." That would make me really irritated. Why weren't plans made the night before, as in "Hey, everyone have their own morning, let's meet for a late lunch?" That way you're not sitting around waiting, not really being able to do anything else. I personally hate waiting for other people though. I am always on time, if not five minutes early and let people know things in advance. Not because I am a control freak (in that area anyway, lol) my parents just instilled in us that it was the height of disrespect to keep people waiting for you.

Also, regarding the Hamptons, why did Jen buy so much food and then not use it all? Also, not sure how much garlic the woman uses, but she had a container of peeled garlic. One darn head of garlic for a short vacation time would have worked.

Then again, she's the same genius that needs doubles of everything for their home and the Utah home. I swear, I could totally run this household just on what Jen wastes. No joke.

If she doesn't start economizing soon and be a little nicer to Don and CC, she might find herself *gasp* having to get a job should they divorce.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95078 views