« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 8/1/2018, 05:08 PM) 
    it's a combination of shit tons of spandex and vanity sizing at work.

this is the only way she will buy jeans. she would never buy jeans from a store where she had to buy her real size

do any of you remember when she was bragging about some pants from J. Crew and how she could have sized down to a 0? they were basically yoga pants :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Those pics of Michele are so nice - then to be catapulted to Jen and her FAT ASS is jolting! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

3. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I think she crams herself into pants that are too small so that Don has a harder time trying to get her out of them.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 8/1/2018, 09:26 AM) 
    c7c821fb4075977c46b55cfc5111ebdf--funny-memes-funny-pics

Oh my God!

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just a random OT question. How many of you on here pack a "tasty treat" or "snack" when you leave the house? Even if you are running errands?
    Divide your Oreos in to three cookies (80 calories each) and seal them in plastic baggies and place them in the cookie jar? Bring bento boxes on the plane? No? Just Jen? Thought so. (does she know that Oreos are "accidentally vegan"? :dunno:

Just rewatching in amazement at the lengths she goes to when it comes to food. Mind boggling.

She KNOWS she isn't wearing those size 27s. She knows.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    No snacks for me, I stopped once my kiddo was old enough to go out for errands and eat nothing. Long car rides, sure, but not errands.

7. PillPoppinSkank
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I only pack snacks for my kids. I am not a snacker at all. And my pants fit. :lol:

8.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder what she would do if she had to work long shifts where there is so much to do that there is no time for a pee break, forget eating. Her brain would explode from the thought of it.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 8/1/2018, 05:42 PM) 
    Just a random OT question. How many of you on here pack a "tasty treat" or "snack" when you leave the house? Even if you are running errands?
    Divide your Oreos in to three cookies (80 calories each) and seal them in plastic baggies and place them in the cookie jar? Bring bento boxes on the plane? No? Just Jen? Thought so. (does she know that Oreos are "accidentally vegan"? :dunno:

Just rewatching in amazement at the lengths she goes to when it comes to food. Mind boggling.

She food obsessed and a corrollary is her total obsession with the size she thinks she wears. It's a true body dysmorphia situation. Either she had/has an eating disorder or Jill shamed her her entire life and Jen equates size with acceptance. There is definitely an issue (ot two) going on - but in answer - no, I don't take "snacks" with me while doing errands nor do I pack bento boxes or other meal containers for flight travel. Good god! And they let her on the plane with that shit?? WHY?? She also eats FAR TOO MUCH while at home and has to have mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks, etc. (when is nap time Jen?) And the sad thing is how she is traiing Charlotte and later Donny, to eat and feel about food.

No wonder DAT ASS is enlarging at th rate of the national debt.

10. PillPoppinSkank
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I would love to see her on a juice cleanse. She would drink her daily allotment by 8 am. :lol:

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t take snacks. That’s why God invented convenience stores.

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have gap pants in a size 0. I'm not a size 0. At all.

13.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 8/1/2018, 09:26 AM)
    There is nothing modest about wearing pants that tight.

This was in the last thread but I had to comment. My grandma used to say something to the effect of: if your pants (shorts) leave little to the imagination then they are too tight. I don’t want to see Jen’s hoo-ha outlined in her jorts. :1:

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Re: the jorts—These are absolutely a regular, mainstream Mormon style. I couldn’t quote from the last thread from whoever said Jen would stick out.

www.downeastbasics.com/collections/denim

That’s a Utah clothing store chain. The *only* people I have seen wear this style are Mormons from Utah. I’m surprised that Jen hasn’t hit up these kinds of specialty retailers because she would LOVE it. That’s why I call them her “Mormon jorts,” because they are.

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (It'sADog'sLife @ 1/8/2018, 17:54) 
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 8/1/2018, 05:42 PM) 

She food obsessed and a corrollary is her total obsession with the size she thinks she wears. It's a true body dysmorphia situation. Either she had/has an eating disorder or Jill shamed her her entire life and Jen equates size with acceptance. There is definitely an issue (ot two) going on - but in answer - no, I don't take "snacks" with me while doing errands nor do I pack bento boxes or other meal containers for flight travel. Good god! And they let her on the plane with that shit?? WHY?? She also eats FAR TOO MUCH while at home and has to have mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks, etc. (when is nap time Jen?) And the sad thing is how she is traiing Charlotte and later Donny, to eat and feel about food.

No wonder DAT ASS is enlarging at th rate of the national debt.

That’s what makes me so upset. The kids, Charlotte especially. Girls are already at a very high risk of thinking there is something wrong with them if they aren’t a size 2. Jen is going to model this attitude and size obsession around C daily; poor kid doesn’t have a chance of developing a healthy body image. I also doubt C, as an adult, will ever be a size 4/size 27. I bet that will make things even worse for her. It literally makes me angry.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95082 views