StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. Flossy Rossy
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I think she's wearing some sort of spanx under those butchy jorts.
    I'm trying to come up with a reason.
    I'm trying harder than Jen's jorts zipper.
    :hearty-laugh:

2.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think Jen wants to look good anymore. She wants the tired and disheveled look to show her viewers what a sacrifice she’s making now that she’s a grazing martyr mamma. Woe is me, look how I sacrifice kinda thing.
    :m1273:

3. PillPoppinSkank
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OCBeotch @ 8/1/2018, 10:38 PM) 
    I don’t think Jen wants to look good anymore. She wants the tired and disheveled look to show her viewers what a sacrifice she’s making now that she’s a grazing martyr mamma. Woe is me, look how I sacrifice kinda thing.
    :m1273:

BONUS: It keeps Donald's paws off of her too!

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do you think she used the last of the Kerrygold to slick her legs so she could get the jorts on?

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BigLittleLieslikeJen @ 1/8/2018, 20:48) 
    QUOTE (Ding! @ 1/8/2018, 20:44) 
    Am I the only one who doesn’t wear jeans? I can probably count on one hand the number of times I wear jeans in a year. I am only ever in leggings and pants in the winter and shorts and dresses in warm weather.

I've never liked how I look in jeans. Pants and dresses for work and leggings for life.

Sing Ho! To camel toe like Jen.

:hearty-laugh:

I’m dying 🤣

6.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Maybe Jen should just hire a nanny and go back to her old life- I feel the kids would probably love some young college girl who dotes on them. And Jen can go back to Personal Days and clipping crate and barrel coupons and maybe giving Don a little nooky.

She’d be happier and frankly the mama martyr thing isn’t cute.

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Omg you guys.

For some reason I was logged out. I don’t know my password. Tried to get my email verified once I got home. No go. New email. New account with 2 on the end.

I’ve nevwr felt more naked or excluded than my three hours without access to the bakery lol

If someone wants to verify me they can - not sure how. IP, mods? Anyway I’ll leave it to you. It’s me lol

8.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/8/2018, 16:15) 
    Thread title credit goes to BinThereOrganizedThat :hearty-laugh: :thumbs-up:

size 27 y'all!

JQj8

That video is THE funniest thing. And...you have to turn the volume up. It is hilarious ius. You all have to watch it!

9. Scrumptious Smuice
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Care2Share @ 1/8/2018, 17:42) 
    Just a random OT question. How many of you on here pack a "tasty treat" or "snack" when you leave the house? Even if you are running errands?
    Divide your Oreos in to three cookies (80 calories each) and seal them in plastic baggies and place them in the cookie jar? Bring bento boxes on the plane? No? Just Jen? Thought so. (does she know that Oreos are "accidentally vegan"? :dunno:

Just rewatching in amazement at the lengths she goes to when it comes to food. Mind boggling.

She KNOWS she isn't wearing those size 27s. She knows.

I've been rewatching old vlogs too & her control issues with food & hate of her body are blatantly obvious. The amount of times she says the word 'fattening' is obnoxious. And only allowing yourself a treat on Tuesdays & Saturdays AND naming those days? And she mentions the calorie content of absolutely everything. She may not be 'counting calories' in the traditional sense but she is keeping track. Throw in the hours a day of working out she did & she had a full flegged eating disorder. Still does minus the working work. This woman has So. Many. Issues. Christ.

I'm breastfeeding & find if I don't bring a snack when I go out I end up buying one LOL But that's not normally the case for me. Who does that unless they'll be gone hours & hours....like at a job! I've found with Jen she likes to make work & schedules for herself to make herself feel like she's actually contributing to something & not just being a spoiled brat of a housewife. I mean what housewife has cleaners, gardeners, rarely cooks, (was) childless & still considers themselves busy?Busy doing what?!

10.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Confession: I own jorts.

In my defense, they are called "denim bermuda shorts" at JCP and they are not skintight.

I can't believe how tight and weird those shorts look on that Mormon website. My thighs are crying in sympathy. Ladies, I can see your waxing situation in those.

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A pair of A-line culottes would look way better and would be way cooler to wear in hot weather too

12. EasingIntoMotherhoodLikeJen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BigLittleLieslikeJen @ 1/8/2018, 20:48) 
    QUOTE (Ding! @ 1/8/2018, 20:44) 
    Am I the only one who doesn’t wear jeans? I can probably count on one hand the number of times I wear jeans in a year. I am only ever in leggings and pants in the winter and shorts and dresses in warm weather.

I've never liked how I look in jeans. Pants and dresses for work and leggings for life.

Totally OT but I had a male boss once that always had camel toe. It was disgusting and he was such an asshole that every time I see the words I chuckle a little but am mostly grossed out by the visual.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I take a snack, even when not pregnant. Even on a walk around the neighborhood. If I get hungry, I’m shaky-starving. I prefer granola bars or fruit over anything at a convenience store so it’s just easy. I don’t measure anything like Jen though. Probably how I’m up 40lb this pregnancy lol

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hated her shirt in that video. It reminded me of Steve Irwin.
    Jen needs to throw on some athletic shorts and go be active. Stop thinking about food and size and your body's internal musical its singing. Stop running in circles in that god awful kitchen and go take a fitness class. Do something for the depression instead of rolling in it like a pig in the mud. I dont know what I hate more
    Fireplace
    Kitchen
    Jorts
    Crocodile hunter shirt
    Remodeled living room
    Stupid ig quotes
    Winnie

15.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't leave the house without water. I usually take a granola bar too. I don't like fast food so it's nice to have something if I'm out and hungry. I don't do any of the other weird things she does though

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95082 views