StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 8/10/2018, 04:26 AM) 
    I like how she got out of the house and showed that she was working on a video as soon as we started discussing whether she was on hiatus and whether she left their room. I definitely think she’s reading now.

She added liquid to her sauerkraut. I definitely agree.

(Until she shows us otherwise, 100% she got freaked out by the smell of the sauerkraut and threw it out.)

2. Wasn'tme
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Do y’all remember when she said that their McMansion was a starter home? She really is very unhappy with her life now.

SPOILER (click to view)
    5455E5C6-778A-4542-85EF-EF36DD7B308D

3. GingerbreadLady
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Whoa, those IG stories were painful to watch. She looks so depressed, with dead eyes and a flat affect. I just can't process standing there ruminating on healthy tasty treats for a PIG. He'd eat her shoe if she took it off.
    She drives me batty, but I'm having a hard time snarking when she looks so dead inside. I'm sure it's not all PPD, a big part of it is that she can't put the kids in some color-coordinated Rubbermaid bin when the novelty has warn off.

4.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wasn'tme @ 8/10/2018, 01:09 PM) 
    Do y’all remember when she said that their McMansion was a starter home? She really is very unhappy with her life now.

Her dream is to be snowed in with no reason to leave, in a house too small for anyone but her and Winnie :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

ETA does anybody remember which vlog she said that in?

5.     +23   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Wow...those instastories were just sad. You can see it all over her face that she is not having a good time at all. She really resents not having unlimited free time for her favorite hobby of self-care. I think the tension in that house could be cut with a knife.
    FFS, all this family is there. Why don't they take turns and have a date night a few times? She's said she's producing more than enough milk - pump some out and go to dinner with your husband! I'm sure Mimi can put the kids to bed.
    Have a glass of wine or three and unwind Jen! Stop bitching to people on Insta about your lack of free time when there is built in child care under the same roof! Her need for this martyr mama identity is strong.

6. GingerbreadLady
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 8/10/2018, 01:38 PM) 
    Wow...those instastories were just sad. You can see it all over her face that she is not having a good time at all. She really resents not having unlimited free time for her favorite hobby of self-care. I think the tension in that house could be cut with a knife.
    FFS, all this family is there. Why don't they take turns and have a date night a few times? She's said she's producing more than enough milk - pump some out and go to dinner with your husband! I'm sure Mimi can put the kids to bed.
    Have a glass of wine or three and unwind Jen! Stop bitching to people on Insta about your lack of free time when there is built in child care under the same roof! Her need for this martyr mama identity is strong.

And I suspect she's using the martyr mama schtick to get out of doing stuff. There is never any noise behind her, they are probably all out doing fun stuff(even if it's just visiting the animals) while she gets to use Donny as an excuse to stay in. He needs a nap, he needs to nurse, etc. It's really very sad.

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Can’t unsee the tooth. She’s turning into Scam schuerman

8. popsugarlikejen
        +7   Like  

User deleted

OMG POOR JEN
    she looks completely EXHAUSTED!!!

News Flash Jen-you are Full of SH*T
    YOU could share a pic or two of the kids in adventures-that doesn't take away fro "family time"

Funny-Parallel universe-My daughter-in Law ( plus my son & 2 kids almost EXACT ages as hers) are in a beach house right now with her 4 besties from college
    10 adults.....11 kids
    They have gone to the beach a couple times, to the pool at the house, brought wine , snacks and scooters to the Park where a craft fair was going on.....she has shared 30 pictures since Sunday...…

And My DIL is kinda not well-BUT she has a smile on her face

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just watched. The tooth is growing, y’all. That right eyebrow, though. They’re called scissors. Use a pair, ffs. I can’t.

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Omg she needs to pull Donny off her nipples for an hour and go sit in the sun and get some vitamin D!! She looks like an absolute vampire!!! Pull yourself together Jen and go get some medical intervention. She is in a full on depression!

11.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm on social media MORE when I'm on vacation. It's more interesting to share photos of something other than my kitchen.

QUOTE (peptidelipslikejen @ 8/10/2018, 08:44 AM)
    I just watched. The tooth is growing, y’all. That right eyebrow, though. They’re called scissors. Use a pair, ffs. I can’t.

I think she's turning into a vampire and werewolf simultaneously.

12. FlyOnTheWall
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Nanny McPhee. But in reverse.

13.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 8/9/2018, 10:44 PM)
    Is the big tooth getting bigger? Can't unsee. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Is that what's contributing to her lisp? Eat carrots, turn into a bunny? I can't take it :agace:

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 8/10/2018, 08:04 AM) 
    I'm on social media MORE when I'm on vacation. It's more interesting to share photos of something other than my kitchen.

Same, I have to use self-restraint to only post one pic a day. Everything is novel!

Girls Steal Your Beauty, Boys Steal Your Will to Live Like Jen

14.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    What is happening with the right brow? Forget that it's bushy af, but it also now seems to sit significantly higher than her other one. I didn't notice that on her before. It was also apparent in the nordstrom haul video she did. Pinched lips, wonky brows.

I don't think she wants to go to dinner with Don. These two have zero to say to one another. Probably even less so after the kids were born.

15. GingerbreadLady
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (FlyOnTheWall @ 8/10/2018, 03:18 PM) 
    Nanny McPhee. But in reverse.

:hug: I'll rave over any comment that works an Angela Lansbury film into the conversation #ShesMyIdol #92YrsOld #AuntieMame #Fansbury

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95083 views