StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EasingIntoMotherhoodLikeJen @ 2/8/2018, 00:40) 
    QUOTE (BigLittleLieslikeJen @ 1/8/2018, 20:48) 
    I've never liked how I look in jeans. Pants and dresses for work and leggings for life.

Sing Ho! To camel toe like Jen.

Totally OT but I had a male boss once that always had camel toe. It was disgusting and he was such an asshole that every time I see the words I chuckle a little but am mostly grossed out by the visual.

We call that a moose knuckle.

2. PillPoppinSkank
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/2/2018, 12:58 AM) 
    I can't leave the house without water. I usually take a granola bar too. I don't like fast food so it's nice to have something if I'm out and hungry. I don't do any of the other weird things she does though

My 4 year old demands a band aid even if the wind blows on her, so I have a stash of band aids in my purse. Feels way too close to a walking pharmacy for my comfort level.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I shop by what fits. Not by size #. All companies size clothes different. She probably shopped till she found the lowest # should could fit into. That company just sizes big obviously.

4.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    When she spoke about the watch band charms, she said “I keep one right on my little wrist”. :10:

I thought that was funny.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Coma Girl,2/8/2018, 01:09 ?t=60829959&st=75#entry434095049]
    When she spoke about the watch band charms, she said “I keep one right on my little wrist”. :10:

I thought that was funny

Her obsession with her size is insane. Remember when she used to buy petite little girl dresses? She wants to be a frail, tiny, dainty little thing and she’s just not.

I work with a woman who is completely average. Like 5’7” or so and probably a size 6 or 8. And she’s constantly talking about her own tinybess. It’s bizarre and constantly reminds of of Jen.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/8/2018, 23:19) 
    Omg you guys.

For some reason I was logged out. I don’t know my password. Tried to get my email verified once I got home. No go. New email. New account with 2 on the end.

I’ve nevwr felt more naked or excluded than my three hours without access to the bakery lol

If someone wants to verify me they can - not sure how. IP, mods? Anyway I’ll leave it to you. It’s me lol

I had same problem but finally got correct password. Lost password email never arrived.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Imma need someone to photoshop sweet boy into these
    Attached Image
    FB_IMG_1533165808932

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Or this one
    Attached Image
    FB_IMG_1533165816335

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 2/8/2018, 01:06) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/2/2018, 12:58 AM) 
    I can't leave the house without water. I usually take a granola bar too. I don't like fast food so it's nice to have something if I'm out and hungry. I don't do any of the other weird things she does though

My 4 year old demands a band aid even if the wind blows on her, so I have a stash of band aids in my purse. Feels way too close to a walking pharmacy for my comfort level.

I’d recommend an extra pair of undies, in case of high winds and hers get blown right off. You just never kno

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/8/2018, 16:56) 

Jen's fantasy is go live alone somewhere in a tiny house where no one will bother her (aka talk to her) and no one will tell her she's not really a size 27.

But what will happen to her Amazon Prime? Instacart? She’s delusional if she thinks she would last for one week off the grid. :10:

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/8/2018, 17:19) 
    Omg you guys.

For some reason I was logged out. I don’t know my password. Tried to get my email verified once I got home. No go. New email. New account with 2 on the end.

I’ve nevwr felt more naked or excluded than my three hours without access to the bakery lol

If someone wants to verify me they can - not sure how. IP, mods? Anyway I’ll leave it to you. It’s me lol

I don't think there is anything we can do on our end. But double checking with lipstick jungle and flossy. Flossy, can't tag you.

12.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 2/8/2018, 02:15) 
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/8/2018, 17:19) 
    Omg you guys.

I don't think there is anything we can do on our end. But double checking with lipstick jungle and flossy. Flossy, can't tag you.

No problem. It’s not like I’ll be asking for Jens address or to see the school Facebook page, so from that alone you can tell I’m not a newbie lol
    I could find them both in Swahili.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just wanted to say hi , I haven’t had time to watch much of jen but I’ve been loving all your posts they’re fab as always if I had time to make muffins I’d give you all one
    #brilliant

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    ToDo,

Same happened to me, TWICE! The banner saying COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE at the top next to my name is giving me hives. Why does this happen?

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I can see that Todo2 is using the same IP as the original Todo. that confirms that the real Todo is in the building :thumbs-up:

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95082 views