Group

Status
    Always with the two breakfasts -

2.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    In Farmer Jeff world, Friedrich has moved on to a new phase in his life.

3.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why doe she feed CC a Grilled Cheese EVERYDAY?!?! Also stop prepping your stupid dumbass salad and give your child her food

She has NOOOOOOOO motherly qualities to her. no love in her voice. no warmth. UGH

4.     +19   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The fist she makes when she is annoyed with CC freaks me out. I thought Jen would be a nutty mom but not terribly damaging, not anymore. She treats CC like the inconvenience Jen sees her as. You wanna know what these two will divorce over? The stuff in this video. I don't think Don, his family, even Jen's family is going to let Jen treat her daughter like a piece of annoying background noise.

As for the food this confirms for me the suspicion of bulimia. I wouldn't be able to fit that much food in my stomach. This still looks like a binge to me.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She looks anemic. I wonder if she’s getting enough iron.

6.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Just like that video in southampton, it gets worse when you watch this again. She was such a dismissive bitch to Teets. As someone else said, zero warmth in her tone. And it's very obvious the day revolves around Jen and her food. She keeps saying I'll give CC some of my leftover cucumbers or smuice or whatever else she's shoving in her gob.

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen hired school to spend time with her kid. Just like everything else. Pay someone else to do it. I’m really surprised she didn’t hire a wet nurse and nanny.

8.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cagirl1 @ 8/10/2018, 05:33 AM) 
    I wonder if she regrets marrying Don?

I think the thing she doesn't regret is the money and all the "pretties" he buys her. But having to bear his children? I don't think she's too happy about that.

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 8/10/2018, 05:45 AM) 
    I can't stop looking at the eyebrows long enough.
    :snickering:

I wasn't able to sleep last night so I was watching some old MHWL videos from Vlogust 2012. Jen looked SO much better there. I know she only had herself and Winnie to take care of, but she looked put together. I'm calling BS on the fact that she can't go somewhere to get her brows waxed and styled, or even take the time herself. This is the same woman who complained that she didn't have time to film videos and suddenly she's popping videos out left and right. She's into the martyr mama role right now.

9. Flossy Rossy
        +29   Like  

User deleted

A great way to get kids to eat more veggies is to put them on their plate.
    :10:

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GingerbreadLady @ 8/10/2018, 03:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (FlyOnTheWall @ 8/10/2018, 03:18 PM) 
    Nanny McPhee. But in reverse.

:hug: I'll rave over any comment that works an Angela Lansbury film into the conversation #ShesMyIdol #92YrsOld #AuntieMame #Fansbury

Wasn't she also Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast (1991 version?)

11. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I went back to listen to Teets fake cry.
    :hearty-laugh:
    Good stuff.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/10/2018, 05:16 PM) 
    she was so annoyed with CC around 2:30. I think she edited out an eyeroll there

She definitely did. Hey Jen, try listening to Baby Shark all day long! Lol

13.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    You know she didn't give Teets one of those "treats" she showed at the end. Cow.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That oatmeal "pudding" with the slimy seeds was the grossest thing ever! And then she topped it with all that Almond butter--making it a 600+ calorie meal.

I know she thinks it is so *healthy*--and to be honest it isn't awful, but it isn't balanced. If the goal is to be healthy and balanced, she is far off that mark.

I think the grilled cheese was actually ready for CC, but she was making her wait because it was "too hot". I think at any point in her salad making she could have taken a break and just set up her plate, but she was prolonging the torture by making CC wait while she filmed her earth shattering salad making with tons of olives and avocado. Her face was so :45:

15. PillPoppinSkank
        +31   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 8/10/2018, 09:55 PM) 
    The fist she makes when she is annoyed with CC freaks me out. I thought Jen would be a nutty mom but not terribly damaging, not anymore. She treats CC like the inconvenience Jen sees her as. You wanna know what these two will divorce over? The stuff in this video. I don't think Don, his family, even Jen's family is going to let Jen treat her daughter like a piece of annoying background noise.

As for the food this confirms for me the suspicion of bulimia. I wouldn't be able to fit that much food in my stomach. This still looks like a binge to me.

As many here know, I suffered with bulimia for YEARS. I have been watching Jen for about 8 years now, and I called it from the first video. The desire to always be alone, an obsession with food and body image, the hoarding of food, her "extensive dental routine"... All signs point to yes.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95037 views