StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/10/2018, 03:15 PM)
    You know she didn't give Teets one of those "treats" she showed at the end. Cow.

Never! It was two hours after the kid's 6:30 bedtime haha
    She's alone with both kids for 3 hours a day and can't even handle it. I don't know how Don & fam can watch this (of course they don't) and not be terribly worried.

2.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/10/2018, 01:18 PM) 
    I can't believe she left all that CC fussing in. That is shocking for fake picture-perfect Jen. She is fed the F up.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a calculated move made to make CC look like a difficult child. You can't complain about being exhausted or at your wits' end from mommy duties (while also simultaneously earning sympathy from viewers) if your children are portrayed as perfect angels.

3.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That poor child just wanted human companionship like she gets at school. Not stuck in front of tv all day. She’s not a shut in like you Jen.

4. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +21   Like  

User deleted

If you know you're going to film "What I eat in a day" plan ahead a bit and see that your child's meal is ready FIRST! Then when your daughter is happily munching away, you can film yourself, the salad goddess.

Does anyone know if Don and CC have to eat Jen's dinners or do you think Don just cooks something for them or gets take out?

I can see encouraging your toddler to try new things and veggies, but that mushroom noodle thing would turn off just about any little one, I'd think.

And sorry, it does not take that long for grilled cheese to cool.

Jen could have made CC a little wrap/pinwheel roll up thing with turkey/baby spinach/whatever cheese her daughter likes. This could have been done it advance, so CC would not stand there, being hungry and feeling ignored. Especially CC was hungry and tired (and Jen said this to the camera) Turn off the damn camera, feed the child, let her get her nap and THEN you can do the filming thing.

That's the thing about motherhood - you feed the kids first, their needs come first. It can be exhausting but that's the name of the game.

Any sympathy I have felt for Jen was pretty much ruined by the clear impatience she showed with her daughter in this video.

That makes me wonder what she's like when the camera isn't rolling. :-(

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Okay. So i love me some olives. LOVE.
    But even I was like fuuuuuuucckkkkkkkk when she just KEPT GOING adding them in! Holy mother! And licking her fork first, twice! Bleh!!!! :sick:

6.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think she can hide this stuff from the family. Especially seeing how little self awareness she has. I think they notice and there’s a lot of tension because of it. That death stare don gave her by that beach is likely not a one off. Teets indifference to Jen when they walked in that door after breakfast is not a one off. Kids pick up on that shit.

Tl;dr Don and the fam hate her.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 8/10/2018, 07:10 PM) 
    She's so thirsty because she's breastfeeding.
    :eyeroll:
    No. You're bored.

And she just ate half a jar of brined olives. SALT SALT SALT :10:

8.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    i can't believe she's obsessed with being healthy and she doesn't rinse her salad leaves before use!

i also can't get over how she speaks to her daughter

9.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched the video yet. Can't watch till late tonight :(

I just wanted to jump in an say- this is what marrying for the wrong reasons is. Don married her for her looks :eyeroll: thinking she was above his "league" or something. The looks are long gone. Looks don't last, but when you get to know and love each over the years, build respect for each other, looks don't matter....Don.

She married him for the money. And nothing else. She is incapable of loving or caring for anyone. Now she is strapped with TWO kids she had not bargained for. There is no chemistry between them. She feels trapped. All the money in the world is not bringing her joy.

10. GingerbreadLady
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Rory0425 @ 8/10/2018, 10:12 PM) 
    QUOTE (GingerbreadLady @ 8/10/2018, 03:46 PM) 
    :hug: I'll rave over any comment that works an Angela Lansbury film into the conversation #ShesMyIdol #92YrsOld #AuntieMame #Fansbury

Wasn't she also Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast (1991 version?)

Yep!! And the older Disney "Bedknobs and Broomsticks"(which is just adorable).

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 8/10/2018, 09:51 PM) 
    Why doe she feed CC a Grilled Cheese EVERYDAY?!?! Also stop prepping your stupid dumbass salad and give your child her food

She has NOOOOOOOO motherly qualities to her. no love in her voice. no warmth. UGH

She seems to have nothing but contempt for poor little Teets.

12. Flossy Rossy
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/8/2018, 22:52) 
    I don’t think she can hide this stuff from the family. Especially seeing how little self awareness she has. I think they notice and there’s a lot of tension because of it. That death stare don gave her by that beach is likely not a one off. Teets indifference to Jen when they walked in that door after breakfast is not a one off. Kids pick up on that shit.

I agree.
    Things are not good and Jen has to interact now because of the kids.
    She can't hide.
    They see everything.
    They are so over her shit.

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Send Teets to live with Guncle Jeff so she can have a happier life. Hell, send Don with her and leave Jen with #uglybaby.

14. "Yes‚ Dear"

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 8/10/2018, 11:04 PM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/8/2018, 22:52) 

I agree.
    Things are not good and Jen has to interact now because of the kids.
    She can't hide.
    They see everything.
    They are so over her shit.

The upcoming Utah trip should be interesting.

15.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :huh:

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95078 views