StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. Scrumptious Smuice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The sound of her talking with her mouth full or putting the fork in her mouth or taking bites....*shudder*

Why does she need to do those things soo much?! Edit that shit out or be conscious of it while filming. It's gross!!

2. Flossy Rossy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Poor ugly baby.
    Don't cry.
    Maybe you can bunk with Oliver.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Scrumptious Smuice @ 10/8/2018, 23:12) 
    The sound of her talking with her mouth full or putting the fork in her mouth or taking bites....*shudder*

Why does she need to do those things soo much?! Edit that shit out or be conscious of it while filming. It's gross!!

Picking the strawberry off the counter and eating it.

Yes, people do these things, but they don't usually put them on the internet.

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen really was a loosey goosey in that one. She's mid-breakdown imo

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 10/8/2018, 22:43) 
    If you know you're going to film "What I eat in a day" plan ahead a bit and see that your child's meal is ready FIRST! Then when your daughter is happily munching away, you can film yourself, the salad goddess.

Does anyone know if Don and CC have to eat Jen's dinners or do you think Don just cooks something for them or gets take out?

I can see encouraging your toddler to try new things and veggies, but that mushroom noodle thing would turn off just about any little one, I'd think.

And sorry, it does not take that long for grilled cheese to cool.

Jen could have made CC a little wrap/pinwheel roll up thing with turkey/baby spinach/whatever cheese her daughter likes. This could have been done it advance, so CC would not stand there, being hungry and feeling ignored. Especially CC was hungry and tired (and Jen said this to the camera) Turn off the damn camera, feed the child, let her get her nap and THEN you can do the filming thing.

That's the thing about motherhood - you feed the kids first, their needs come first. It can be exhausting but that's the name of the game.

Any sympathy I have felt for Jen was pretty much ruined by the clear impatience she showed with her daughter in this video.

That makes me wonder what she's like when the camera isn't rolling. :-(

I have a feeling Jen won’t touch the turkey. She makes Don buy it. She can’t even add it to her InstaCart order. She has gotten as far as touching cheese though.

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The whole family I am sure knew Don was the cook of the house for 10-11 years - and now they see Jen is in the kitchen whipping up new recipies, playing with new ingredients and acting like some sort of vegan chef. I’m sure his mom and Emily are thinking WTF. Regardless of how little Don worked and that he might have had some joy in cooking - he was still the breadwinner and was expected to cook for Jen when she was a housewife (I’m a housewife with no kids - no hate)

She didn’t have to clean her home because she had a maid, she didn’t garden, she didn’t do charity, she wasn’t social attending events and showers or book clubs - or getting involved at church all she did was pamper herself and whine and shop.

She told us her personality test says she is such a care giver - but she is so obviously not! The princess magic is gone.

7. Flossy Rossy
        +14   Like  

User deleted

The princess is looking like a wicked witch.
    :yucky:

8.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 10/8/2018, 23:13) 
    Poor ugly baby.
    Don't cry.
    Maybe you can bunk with Oliver.

I’d love to hear Jeff’s song for grumpface.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All right, I wasn’t going to watch, but I’m going in. I have to warn my husband first in case he walks in on me. See y’all on the flip side.

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rory0425 @ 10/8/2018, 22:14) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 8/10/2018, 05:16 PM) 
    she was so annoyed with CC around 2:30. I think she edited out an eyeroll there

She definitely did. Hey Jen, try listening to Baby Shark all day long! Lol

Ugh! Baby shark is the worst.

11. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +10   Like  

User deleted

And one more thing, maybe this is just me, when when I am preparing food (even just for my husband and I) I don't constantly run my fingers through my hair and play with it. I put it back in a clip or something.

Jen was kind of annoying playing with her hair so much - while ignoring her hungry and tired little girl.

I sometimes wish I could be a fly on the wall and hear what Suzanne really thinks about Jen's diva ways.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 10/8/2018, 23:28) 
    The whole family I am sure knew Don was the cook of the house for 10-11 years - and now they see Jen is in the kitchen whipping up new recipies, playing with new ingredients and acting like some sort of vegan chef. I’m sure his mom and Emily are thinking WTF. Regardless of how little Don worked and that he might have had some joy in cooking - he was still the breadwinner and was expected to cook for Jen when she was a housewife (I’m a housewife with no kids - no hate)

She didn’t have to clean her home because she had a maid, she didn’t garden, she didn’t do charity, she wasn’t social attending events and showers or book clubs - or getting involved at church all she did was pamper herself and whine and shop.

She told us her personality test says she is such a care giver - but she is so obviously not! The princess magic is gone.

No hate from me. Mid 50s housewife with no kids. Military husband. Left career 12 yrs ago. Dealing with 86 yr old ailing elderly parents from 2 hrs away. Mom had stroke 4 yrs ago. Mind is going. Lots of confusion. Lots of driving back and forth between houses and splitting life in 2 locations. And I am NOT the caring type. I know that. But dad is cheap and she wants to be at home, so we are trying.

13. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Is Baby Shark the new Daddy Finger?
    :disgust1:
    Hate Daddy Finger.
    Little Floss loves this.
    It makes me want to jump off a building.
    :wacko:

Edited by Flossy Rossy - 8/10/2018, 11:42 PM

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If you look at the levels of development of Enneagram Type 2, I’d say she’s between 6 and 7. www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-2/

She needs to feel busy and like she does everything for her family, and to project that image, when she’s really always been interested only in herself.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Okay, gross. Am I the only one who noticed her rubbing her fingers together as if she was testing her cervical mucous when she was talking about her ph levels?

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95028 views