StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 10/8/2018, 23:39) 
    QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 10/8/2018, 23:28) 
    The whole family I am sure knew Don was the cook of the house for 10-11 years - and now they see Jen is in the kitchen whipping up new recipies, playing with new ingredients and acting like some sort of vegan chef. I’m sure his mom and Emily are thinking WTF. Regardless of how little Don worked and that he might have had some joy in cooking - he was still the breadwinner and was expected to cook for Jen when she was a housewife (I’m a housewife with no kids - no hate)

She didn’t have to clean her home because she had a maid, she didn’t garden, she didn’t do charity, she wasn’t social attending events and showers or book clubs - or getting involved at church all she did was pamper herself and whine and shop.

She told us her personality test says she is such a care giver - but she is so obviously not! The princess magic is gone.

No hate from me. Mid 50s housewife with no kids. Military husband. Left career 12 yrs ago. Dealing with 86 yr old ailing elderly parents from 2 hrs away. Mom had stroke 4 yrs ago. Mind is going. Lots of confusion. Lots of driving back and forth between houses and splitting life in 2 locations. And I am NOT the caring type. I know that. But dad is cheap and she wants to be at home, so we are trying.

That’s a hard job and I know there’s no way to sugar coat that reality.

I wish you well.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dear Jen,
    The au naturel look is NOT working for you. And soon there won’t be enough eyebrow gel in the world to keep your brows flat. Perhaps you should go to a salon and get them done. Then they would need minimal attention, perhaps freeing up some time to apply your tinted moisturizer for some color to your gray face. Oh and maybe some concealer, too.
    Sincerely,
    A Concerned Friend

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 10/8/2018, 23:41) 
    Is Baby Shark the new Daddy Finger?
    :disgust1:
    Hate Daddy Finger.
    Little Floss loves this.
    It makes me want to jump off a building.
    :wacko:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCgC_TukKg

I’m only 15 mins into this unicorn vid but it’s very exciting. I give it a 10/10! I can’t wait to see how it ends! Thanks Flossy and Little Floss!

4. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 8/10/2018, 11:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 10/8/2018, 23:28) 
    The whole family I am sure knew Don was the cook of the house for 10-11 years - and now they see Jen is in the kitchen whipping up new recipies, playing with new ingredients and acting like some sort of vegan chef. I’m sure his mom and Emily are thinking WTF. Regardless of how little Don worked and that he might have had some joy in cooking - he was still the breadwinner and was expected to cook for Jen when she was a housewife (I’m a housewife with no kids - no hate)

She didn’t have to clean her home because she had a maid, she didn’t garden, she didn’t do charity, she wasn’t social attending events and showers or book clubs - or getting involved at church all she did was pamper herself and whine and shop.

She told us her personality test says she is such a care giver - but she is so obviously not! The princess magic is gone.

No hate from me. Mid 50s housewife with no kids. Military husband. Left career 12 yrs ago. Dealing with 86 yr old ailing elderly parents from 2 hrs away. Mom had stroke 4 yrs ago. Mind is going. Lots of confusion. Lots of driving back and forth between houses and splitting life in 2 locations. And I am NOT the caring type. I know that. But dad is cheap and she wants to be at home, so we are trying.

I just want to say that I am very sorry. Unfortunately, I get it, I do. Just lost my mom and my dad died years before.

I sometimes wonder what Jen thinks of as being a "care-giver?"

Thoughtful little gifts so people notice how sweet she is?

I truly do feel sorry for Jen. Something is not right and it's especially tragic for the children being raised by someone like her.

Thankfully, Don seems to have a very authentic and caring parenting style.

5.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m going to just type my thoughts as I move through this bullshit so y’all don’t have to look at lort knows how many posts this may turn into.

Stop touching your fucking hair. It’s gross.

It dumps the glop in the bowl. I may hurl. I hate oatmeal. Cold oatmeal? Plick.

WOW. “I want some grilled cheese.” Um, it’s not time for that right now. 🙄

Jesus, bitch, yor fucking kid is hungry and crying. Pause the damned vlog and feed her! Mood =Stabby.

Here’s a tip. If your toddler is tired and cranky feed her and put her down for a fucking nap. God, this woman is obtuse.

I am drinking now and it’s not helping.

That cutting board is obnoxious.

I’m about to quit this bitch.

Her shirts are too big. What time do they go to bed? 8? Who snacks before dinner prep? I’m done.

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=ColdOne,10/8/2018, 21:16 ?t=60829959&st=735#entry434243949]
    The moment when Teets breaks Jen's spirit, hahaha. It reminds me of the annoyed face she made when Don was talking over her in the car. SERENITY NOW!!

EJtlQh

5eRArl
    [/QUOTE
    That was my first thought too. A little scary, huh? Made my stomach jump onto my throat for a second

7.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Am I the only one who thinks the grilled cheese wasn’t made at all yet and it just wasn’t “time” for lunch? Like it was 12.07pm, not 12.15 or 12.30 so she hadn’t made it for her. Otherwise why not stick it in the fridge the first time she asked, it would have been cooled enough by the time the fake tears erupted. I hope the reason Jen is so tired is Cc is making a habit of howling exactly like that through the night. Or if not, ANY time she doesn’t get her way immediately :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

8.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Random thought...I wonder if Jen is going to make the holidays sad and half-assed again this year?

She sooo hates being a mother.

9.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She hates her life.

10. poppy911

User deleted

QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 10/8/2018, 21:55) 
    As for the food this confirms for me the suspicion of bulimia. I wouldn't be able to fit that much food in my stomach. This still looks like a binge to me.

exercise bulimia yes when she was still active on myhousewifelife. I've never seen a Russell's sign on either sets of her knuckles or swollen parotid glands. And why binge on nasty as$ salads and smuice when she could be going to town on her sugary faves like ice creams and 10kcal starbucks.

11. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 8/11/2018, 01:12 AM) 
    Am I the only one who thinks the grilled cheese wasn’t made at all yet and it just wasn’t “time” for lunch? Like it was 12.07pm, not 12.15 or 12.30 so she hadn’t made it for her. Otherwise why not stick it in the fridge the first time she asked, it would have been cooled enough by the time the fake tears erupted. I hope the reason Jen is so tired is Cc is making a habit of howling exactly like that through the night. Or if not, ANY time she doesn’t get her way immediately :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

I wondered that as well. My thinking was, "If the sandwich is made and the kid is hungry, turn off the stupid camera, feed said kid - problem solved."

However, if the sandwich wasn't even MADE yet and CC is crying because she's hungry, tired and wishes Mommy would pay attention to her, that wouldn't look all that great for Jen.

When they went out to eat during the Hamptons visit, a hot grilled cheese sandwich and fries was placed in front of Charlotte with none of this, "You have to wait, it's too hot" thing.

I think Jen was pissed because she wanted to do this video THEN and CC wanted to eat THEN.

Guess who won that round?

12. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 11/8/2018, 01:12) 

Good catch.
    I don't see any signs of a hot off the stove grilled cheese.
    <_<
    What a bitch.

13. Wasn'tme
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The kid’s whining got on my last nerve. I felt sorry for CC but I really don’t want to listen to her crying and complaining.

14.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Loftice... craftice... schneck... now smuice.

She really is 5 with her stupid made up words. She thinks it makes her look so cute but it just illustrates how much an idiot she is.

I want to smack the "smuice" out of her hands and dump it over her head.

15.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If a crying toddler gets on Jen's nerves to this degree, I predict a slow burning fight for control that will only get worse as CC grows older & asserts her independence.

I think Jen likes parenting when things go her way & CC follows her plan of action. When things get messy, I see Jen withdrawing even more & detaching.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95017 views