StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She likes them when they're attached to her rack. She doesn't like them when they have a mind of their own.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s going to send them off to sleep away camp every school summer vacation.

3.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have more of a problem with Jen’s annoyed attitude toward CC than anything else. Moms get short sometimes but if it’s happening on camera (aka in front of strangers and family) I think it’s intended to be obvious so others see she isn’t ok and they offer her help. I hope they do. For the kid’s sake. She is overwhelmed. She isn’t a natural mom so she may need a nanny a couple hours a day for now.
    I really don’t have a problem with making a 2 year old wait 2 minutes for a meal. She needs to learn patience. Not everything revolves around her demands and she won’t starve waiting for her sandwich. Jen could have sat her at the counter with a couple carrots to munch on while she waited or let her help put lettuce in her bowl to distract her. But CC isn’t going to die of hunger in a couple of minutes.

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nomorejagwire @ 11/8/2018, 02:26) 
    I really don’t have a problem with making a 2 year old wait 2 minutes for a meal. She needs to learn patience. Not everything revolves around her demands and she won’t starve waiting for her sandwich. Jen could have sat her at the counter with a couple carrots to munch on while she waited or let her help put lettuce in her bowl to distract her. But CC isn’t going to die of hunger in a couple of minutes.

I was going to say the same thing. I haven’t watched this video (though it sounds riveting 🙄) but I do the same with my kid sometimes and let her just whine it out. I cater to her every whim immediately literally the other 99% of her waking hours and sometimes I just need a minute. Be quiettttt, Mommy is trying to watch IG stories 🤣🤣🤣

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 8/10/2018, 11:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 10/8/2018, 23:28) 
    The whole family I am sure knew Don was the cook of the house for 10-11 years - and now they see Jen is in the kitchen whipping up new recipies, playing with new ingredients and acting like some sort of vegan chef. I’m sure his mom and Emily are thinking WTF. Regardless of how little Don worked and that he might have had some joy in cooking - he was still the breadwinner and was expected to cook for Jen when she was a housewife (I’m a housewife with no kids - no hate)

She didn’t have to clean her home because she had a maid, she didn’t garden, she didn’t do charity, she wasn’t social attending events and showers or book clubs - or getting involved at church all she did was pamper herself and whine and shop.

She told us her personality test says she is such a care giver - but she is so obviously not! The princess magic is gone.

No hate from me. Mid 50s housewife with no kids. Military husband. Left career 12 yrs ago. Dealing with 86 yr old ailing elderly parents from 2 hrs away. Mom had stroke 4 yrs ago. Mind is going. Lots of confusion. Lots of driving back and forth between houses and splitting life in 2 locations. And I am NOT the caring type. I know that. But dad is cheap and she wants to be at home, so we are trying.

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, but you're such a great person to help your parents like that!

6.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Catching up and just watching this now

Holy food obsessed

She so hates her life now I kind of secretly love it. It must be hard going from doing what you want all day without a care in the world to having two kids under two with no live-in nanny

7.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 11/8/2018, 02:50) 
    Catching up and just watching this now

Holy food obsessed

She so hates her life now I kind of secretly love it. It must be hard going from doing what you want all day without a care in the world to having two kids under two with no live-in nanny

tiniest violin

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rory0425 @ 11/8/2018, 02:40) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 8/10/2018, 11:39 PM) 
    No hate from me. Mid 50s housewife with no kids. Military husband. Left career 12 yrs ago. Dealing with 86 yr old ailing elderly parents from 2 hrs away. Mom had stroke 4 yrs ago. Mind is going. Lots of confusion. Lots of driving back and forth between houses and splitting life in 2 locations. And I am NOT the caring type. I know that. But dad is cheap and she wants to be at home, so we are trying.

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, but you're such a great person to help your parents like that!

You mean I have a choice? Sometimes it doesn’t feel that way.

9.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    For those of you having a problem with her licking the fork and putting it back in the olive jar....cough...FP...cough....those olives are JUST FOR HER!

10. popsugarlikejen
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I couldn’t watch it

First hot water vinegar and lemon ?
    😱

Then her Smuich which “I don’t drink for the taste “????

:bavchut:

No WONDER she is so bitchy towards CC!!!!!!

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Getting major 'mommy dearest' vibes from Jennifer Ross. Scary. Those looks! The impatient irritated look over the shoulder at the kid! She did that when CC was a newborn and dared to interrupt mama's filming 😲

12.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 11/8/2018, 03:39) 
    I couldn’t watch it

😱

I call it my health elixir.

Of course you do. :eyeroll:

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 11/8/2018, 03:29) 
    For those of you having a problem with her licking the fork and putting it back in the olive jar....cough...FP...cough....those olives are JUST FOR HER!

BUt like - what if she doesn’t get around to finishing the jar (unlikely) by the time they leave and in 6 weeks after Utah she has more and her mouth bacteria has multiplied and there’s moldy avocado ugh ugh ugh 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 8/10/2018, 08:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 11/8/2018, 03:39) 
    I couldn’t watch it

😱

I call it my health elixir.

Of course you do. :eyeroll:

I love that she punishes herself by drinking apple cider vinegar and liquefied celery every day. They ain't do nothing for DAT ASS.

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On Instagram... winnie would rather stay with a pig than get a "cookie" with Jen 😂

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95033 views