StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1. Flossy Rossy
        +20   Like  

User deleted

I don't think she had her lunch made.
    There was nothing out on the counters or on the oven to suggest a hot sandwich had just been made.
    I also think she wanted the whining in the video to show how hard her momma life is.
    Her need to stay on schedule is scary.
    Give the kid her food!!
    Of course a two year old will whine when hungry and tired.
    I'll tell you what the problem is.
    Jen is a control freak and Teets is here to fuck her up.
    :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Wait, what did I get myself into with these kids?"

OqqvMa

3.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    CC throwing up her hands in exasperation is my new favorite gif.

4. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 8/11/2018, 05:10 AM) 
    I just wonder why if she wanted to film, she wouldn’t have had CC eating first for the peace. We know she sends her to the next room with known choking hazards and no supervision, so she can’t be worried about needing to watch her eat her sandwich.
    Kids do need to learn patience but some parents like Jen need to learn priorities. Then you get your own things done in peace. I feel like she makes CC whine and wait just to show how hard done by she is. No. You’re just a bitch, Jen. It ain’t cute. Feed your kid. Then film your stupid 67 step, olive salad. When the kid has got home from school and you’re just delaying her eating to film something you could have done right before she walked in the door for ease, and it’s 12 minutes before her lunch in your schedule, you’re a fucking idiot.

Thank you!

Jen also said that Charlotte was tired and she obviously can't take a nap before she's had lunch. The olive salad could and should have waited.

5.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    After putting the olives on her salad, she reaches over to throw one in trash and there is clear shot of perfectly clean and empty stove and counters behind her.
    She changes her answers to CC from it’s not time for that, to it’s not ready, to it’s cooling to it’s not ready.

She never even had a grilled cheese made yet. Lying to your children like Jen.

I don’t think CC had just gotten home. Camp school ended 2 weeks ago and CC was home all day. CC may be used to eating at that time at school, and Jen can’t adapt her ultra rigid important blogging schedule.

6.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 11/8/2018, 07:10) 
    After putting the olives on her salad, she reaches over to throw one in trash and there is clear shot of perfectly clean and empty stove and counters behind her.
    She changes her answers to CC from it’s not time for that, to it’s not ready, to it’s cooling to it’s not ready.

She never even had a grilled cheese made yet. Lying to your children like Jen.

I don’t think CC had just gotten home. Camp school ended 2 weeks ago and CC was home all day. CC may be used to eating at that time at school, and Jen can’t adapt her ultra rigid important blogging schedule.

You're right! Lying about CC's grilled cheese--that's a new low. :P

Mama Jen was busy in her role as a "plant based newbie," she wasn't making CC's lunch until she was good & ready!

SmartSelect_20180811-003131_YouTube

7.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 11/8/2018, 05:38) 
    CC throwing up her hands in exasperation is my new favorite gif.

Charlotte is all of us watching Jens videos :snickering:

8.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m repeating myself here but: when Jen agreed to have Charlotte she saw herself getting a 50s-movies-kid. Pretty on the couch, with a bow on her head, looking perfect on pictures, otherwise not seen or heard.
    Let’s just say that didn’t work out...
    :snickering:

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s looking for Q&A questions on Facebook page.

From the questions, it’s clear people either don’t watch, don’t listen, or don’t watch IG stories. So many questions answered already repeatedly. Make the questions count people! I don’t want to hear again how Don and Jen met! Ugh. For cripes sakes!

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Things are out of sorts for Charlotte in Utah because she does not have her control tower.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Everyone is over it. Fringe Don's looks,cc's fed up arm throw,poopsie's questions,and winnie running into the pen. Her life rebelling. :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

12.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 11/8/2018, 03:32) 
    I'm watching parts of the video I initially skipped over, I find it easier to watch Jen in short bursts!

Jen's engrossed in preparing her big salad & dismisses CC by calling her a whiny toddler (takes one to know one, Jen :P )

CC, demanding her grilled cheese, wanders into the kitchen, then throws up her hands & leaves! She's catching on quick. She probably got it from Don! :snickering:

SmartSelect_20180810-212340_YouTube

even the way she chops annoys me. who flicks each slice aside when chopping?!

13. Wasn'tme

User deleted

Brittany- 3 days ago

3CCAE60D-9C80-4446-9F78-0C2A4BB14841

Jen - 5 hours ago

47273E07-E818-45C8-BCCC-1768B60AA2DD

14.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was annoyed by her chopping the cucumbers too. It looks like the bluntest knife ever. And she was laughing at the knife situation in the Hamptons rental that they stayed at. This is a woman who buys things on a whim and has every kitchen gadget and utensil in the world.

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 10/8/2018, 22:00) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 11/8/2018, 03:29) 
    For those of you having a problem with her licking the fork and putting it back in the olive jar....cough...FP...cough....those olives are JUST FOR HER!

BUt like - what if she doesn’t get around to finishing the jar (unlikely) by the time they leave and in 6 weeks after Utah she has more and her mouth bacteria has multiplied and there’s moldy avocado ugh ugh ugh 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

The rate at which she was going, I think that jar was TWO servings of olives. I wonder what happened to the sauerkraut. We never saw her eating it.
    Show us the sauerkraut, Jen.

15.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her knife skills are terrible. Hey Jen, I bet there are YouTube videos on how to improve your knife skills.

That water-vinegar-lemon concoction-yuk! Just drink coffee/tea like a normal person. How does Don put up with all this crap? Why does Don put up with her whims?

For as much as she eats and how much time she puts into it all, nothing looks like it tastes good.

Put the camera down, and get out the play-doh and play with your kid.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   94932 views