StuffingHerBigAssInATinyHomeLikeJen Pt 65

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The Acv thing is legit. My dad does it. It helps sour belly and he had diverticulitis and it helps with that.

2. EasingIntoMotherhoodLikeJen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hotsauce @ 11/8/2018, 11:18) 
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 11/8/2018, 03:32) 
    I'm watching parts of the video I initially skipped over, I find it easier to watch Jen in short bursts!

Jen's engrossed in preparing her big salad & dismisses CC by calling her a whiny toddler (takes one to know one, Jen :P )

CC, demanding her grilled cheese, wanders into the kitchen, then throws up her hands & leaves! She's catching on quick. She probably got it from Don! :snickering:

SmartSelect_20180810-212340_YouTube

even the way she chops annoys me. who flicks each slice aside when chopping?!

That knife must have been dull as hell because it sounded like she was cutting the hardest thing in the world when she cut up cc’s avocado but he smashed easily with a fork.

3. FlyOnTheWall
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I think Jen makes them eat together. She would have to make whatever hers is first so the cheese sandwich is not cold. Then, gobble-gobble.

4. GingerbreadLady
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Imhere4jen @ 8/11/2018, 01:22 PM) 
    The Acv thing is legit. My dad does it. It helps sour belly and he had diverticulitis and it helps with that.

It helps with a lot of things. THIS ONE TIME, Jen's actually doing something that might help her in some way.

That gif of Teets is hysterical!!!

Is that salad for ONE person for ONE meal????!!! :scared-smiley-emoticon:

5. FlyOnTheWall
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Lol. The girl looks smart. ‘Oh, man.’

‘Oh, please.’...

‘Bitch, please.’...

LOL. I can’t stop watching.

6. popsugarlikejen
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EasingIntoMotherhoodLikeJen @ 8/11/2018, 06:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (hotsauce @ 11/8/2018, 11:18) 
    even the way she chops annoys me. who flicks each slice aside when chopping?!

That knife must have been dull as hell because it sounded like she was cutting the hardest thing in the world when she cut up cc’s avocado but he smashed easily with a fork.

she is using the WRONG knife
    You need a LARGE knife that you just rock up and down to cut veggies like that

Oh that's right-Jen hasn't cooked much in the last 20 years and has NO KNOWLEDGE of cutlery!

On Facebook-he fans are giving suggestions for a Q & A video(she asked)-some are pretty funny(innocently)

:7043:

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 8/10/2018, 10:20 PM) 
    I don't think she had her lunch made.
    There was nothing out on the counters or on the oven to suggest a hot sandwich had just been made.
    I also think she wanted the whining in the video to show how hard her momma life is.
    Her need to stay on schedule is scary.
    Give the kid her food!!
    Of course a two year old will whine when hungry and tired.
    I'll tell you what the problem is.
    Jen is a control freak and Teets is here to fuck her up.
    :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

Another thing-on vacation , when you are super active, not just plopped in front of TV watching a Disney movie ALL DAY LONG-a child WILL get hungry earlier-wake up Jen!!!!

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 11/8/2018, 14:53) 
    she is using the WRONG knife
    You need a LARGE knife that you just rock up and down to cut veggies like that

MTE. Why is she using a paring knife?

And why doesn’t she chop veggies in bulk, instead of waiting until she has a whiny hungry kid underfoot? She really is a noob.

Poor CC. I hope she finds these forums one day and takes comfort knowing she’s not crazy, her mother really is a selfish bitch.

8. FlyOnTheWall

User deleted

Jen is scared of knives, is what I think she said in her kitchen tour video. She keeps them on the back of a shelf in a base cabinet. If I recall correctly. She’s using what she thinks is safe. But a dull knife slips. And cut her finger last week or whenever.

9.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll be sticking around here for the next 10 years waiting for CC to come join us.

10.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wouldn't be able to stand that chopping sound in my own kitchen, I'd have to get a different cutting board. I think she's using one of those plastic knives that's for veggies... like it doesn't have a metal blade. Like this

prod001321

I still don't believe in ACV no matter what you guys say. It's bullshit.

11. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I was thinking about something and sad to say, I feel a little sorry for Jen.

While the Ross family seems all "Gee, don't we enjoy our togetherness" I kind of feel like Don and Jen need to form their own traditions.

No matter how much I liked my in-laws, there's no way I'd be packing up a household for no damn reason to stay with them in Utah for an extended length of time. I could see this if they were Mormons or something. But Utah, just because. I get that it has a lot to offer as a state, but to travel with two kids and a dog from the Chicago area to Utah because why?

The Hamptons family reunion thing. I loved the vacation house she and Don stayed at. I thought it was a little sad that Jen remarked "W'ere just waiting to see what the plan is for us today." That would make me really irritated. Why weren't plans made the night before, as in "Hey, everyone have their own morning, let's meet for a late lunch?" That way you're not sitting around waiting, not really being able to do anything else. I personally hate waiting for other people though. I am always on time, if not five minutes early and let people know things in advance. Not because I am a control freak (in that area anyway, lol) my parents just instilled in us that it was the height of disrespect to keep people waiting for you.

Also, regarding the Hamptons, why did Jen buy so much food and then not use it all? Also, not sure how much garlic the woman uses, but she had a container of peeled garlic. One darn head of garlic for a short vacation time would have worked.

Then again, she's the same genius that needs doubles of everything for their home and the Utah home. I swear, I could totally run this household just on what Jen wastes. No joke.

If she doesn't start economizing soon and be a little nicer to Don and CC, she might find herself *gasp* having to get a job should they divorce.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I see your point I’m sure many of us go on a large family vacation - we do and we have a lot of flexibility in the days to go out on our own - we all meet for dinner and lunch occasionally and the children do activities like beach days and kayaking.
    It would be weird to not have some individual family plans for at least the morning or afternoon. But somehow I feel Don could easily assert himself here and say “we’re going to do X and meet you later”

I think she used to love Utah and maybe she still does. She used to probably like Don’s family better than her own (she still might.) and I think they might have liked her then- and she was seen as helpful for doing little things around there. Now I think she’s probably seen as self centered and obnoxious.

13. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 8/11/2018, 04:39 PM) 
    I see your point I’m sure many of us go on a large family vacation - we do and we have a lot of flexibility in the days to go out on our own - we all meet for dinner and lunch occasionally and the children do activities like beach days and kayaking.
    It would be weird to not have some individual family plans for at least the morning or afternoon. But somehow I feel Don could easily assert himself here and say “we’re going to do X and meet you later”

I think she used to love Utah and maybe she still does. She used to probably like Don’s family better than her own (she still might.) and I think they might have liked her then- and she was seen as helpful for doing little things around there. Now I think she’s probably seen as self centered and obnoxious.

You captured my point exactly.

Don should cut the apron strings, be the head of his own household and like you say, families doing things alone and as a group, provides a balance.

I don't know how they manage to all live in that Utah house together for a long time, even though it's big - especially when Don's sister and her family come.

And Jen should cut the crap and realize the world does not revolve around her.

14. JustAverageJane
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She wanted their own place in Utah in the past and after this visit she might insist on building their own house before she visits Utah again.

15. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 8/11/2018, 04:57 PM) 
    She wanted their own place in Utah in the past and after this visit she might insist on building their own house before she visits Utah again.

Thanks, didn't realize this. I don't watch everything Jen posts and am not on Instagram.

966 replies since 1/8/2018, 15:15   95020 views