SassAndAHugeMeanMommaAssLikeJen Pt.66

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 12/8/2018, 20:02) 
    I give Jen a pass on the grilled cheese every day. My toddler went through phases where he would only eat the same lunch every day. If I tried to change it he wouldn't eat it. He took the same snack every single day from pre-k through 1st grade. If I tried to shake it up he came home with it. Right now, no matter what else we have in the house, his lunch is pb&j with a yogurt and orange. Kids go through stages.

I basically ate the same thing all the way through school and even now tbh

2.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I totally agree. Don is RIPE to get picked up by some sweet midwestern girl who actually wants to be a parent and shares his conservative views. Jen better keep an ungroomed eye on who he hires for an admin...

3.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    CC, everyday:qumnuacjd7whddr5w7o5

4. JustAverageJane
        +16   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Depl @ 12/8/2018, 20:00) 
    Jen is so selfish. She doesn’t have a drop of wanting to serve anyone in her heart, not even her own family. Sure she does some things because she has to, but everything is minimized when it comes to her efforts involving other people. I never thought I would feel sorry for Don but I do. All the money in the world can’t make up for being married to such a selfish bitch

What she considered her giving attitude was the obsessive decorating for holidays and excessive gift giving. She thought that was all for others when it really just satisfied her personal hoarding, shopping, controlling needs.

5.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Don is ripe for just about anything right now.

How about a girl who eats, cleans, shares, is social, thinks of others, can speak other than quotes, makes magic rather than tries to capture it, ENJOYS life, enjoys him? The list is endless. Jeff better watch out!

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 8/12/2018, 01:53 PM) 
    What she considered her giving attitude was the obsessive decorating for holidays and excessive gift giving. She thought that was all for others when it really just satisfied her personal hoarding, shopping, controlling needs.

Everything she does is an act to gain approval from others. Normal people don't document their life for a decade on Youtube...

Don's a pussy & he's lazy. Jen would be the one to leave and she would use some bullshit "chasing my happiness" justification for it.

7. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +19   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (StonerLikeJen @ 8/12/2018, 08:49 PM) 
    I totally agree. Don is RIPE to get picked up by some sweet midwestern girl who actually wants to be a parent and shares his conservative views. Jen better keep an ungroomed eye on who he hires for an admin...

Oh, and wouldn't it just chap her fat plant-based ass to have someone really love Don, if the in-laws just found her delightful and worse yet - if the children loved his new wife and thrived having unconditional affection, care and patience. Better yet if Don and the new, kind wife have a child together.

Jen will wander aimlessly around Disney wearing her stupid mouse ears and wonder why, why, why this happened to her.

8.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think even Don has a last straw.

Jen's used to thinking that Don thought she was too good for him - that he would never get a hottie like her. What Jen doesn't understand is that was 18 year-old Don. Don has life experience now and has no-doubt gained some self-esteem. He's also been laid at least 4x. Her P/A loathing of him, his family, and the life he provides will be that straw.

9. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ThePom @ 8/12/2018, 09:12 PM) 
    I think even Don has a last straw.

Jen's used to thinking that Don thought she was too good for him - that he would never get a hottie like her. What Jen doesn't understand is that was 18 year-old Don. Don has life experience now and has no-doubt gained some self-esteem. He's also been laid at least 4x. Her P/A loathing of him, his family, and the life he provides will be that straw.

Good point.

Also, I have read that when men leave a marriage, it's because their need to be admired, respected and to feel important are not being met.

Jen has progressively become selfish, disrespectful and dismissive of Don.

I would wager that even an average looking woman who had a truly good heart and made Don feel like a man would seem like a total goddess to him.

Jen wants to give "thoughtful" holiday gifts and feels that is enough, I guess.

How about don't act like your husband is an irritant and a moron and your kids are a pain?

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I could see her leaving him. She would have plenty of money and not a care in the world for the rest of her life. I don't think he will leave her barring something very extreme happening.

Taking "Happy Wife" out of the IG Profile meant something. Jen doesn't just do things like that randomly

What month did they get married in? Has she ever mentioned their anniversary on IG?

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    September 10 I’m pretty sure for their wedding.

12. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Depl @ 8/12/2018, 09:33 PM) 
    I could see her leaving him. She would have plenty of money and not a care in the world for the rest of her life. I don't think he will leave her barring something very extreme happening.

Taking "Happy Wife" out of the IG Profile meant something. Jen doesn't just do things like that randomly

What month did they get married in? Has she ever mentioned their anniversary on IG?

Oh, now that's interesting.

I am not on Instagram, thanks for sharing that.

I think Jen would actually have a care in the world because she has built this make-believe world and that would come crashing down, even if she did the leaving.

Also, even if she found some poor shmuck to date her, how long would any rational man put up with her.

She would go out of her mind with jealousy if Don dated or heaven forbid, got married.

She would have to handle the kids during her parenting time by herself and have NO control over what Don did when it was his time.

I believe Don's parents would still be civil to her, but as Jen has no friends and does not appear to be close to her own parents, she would be alone, alone. That is not the same as choosing to be alone for an afternoon or whatever.

She would lose status, she would also lose income, she might even have to get a job in order to continue to spend wildly. They would have to divide the house, the Disney property time share, etc.

And lastly, her YouTube videos would basically mock her and that is something self-absorbed Jen could not take.

I know I'd mock her, lol!

13.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Had to LOL when i saw this comment. I still hear "it's almost time sweetheart" in my head :unsure: calm my ass!! She's gonna blow!

pixlr_20180812145129866

14.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen will never find another man to put up with her like don has. Especially looking like she does now. That she found it once was very very lucky. So she better stfu and start appreciating #gratitude #blessed

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/12/2018, 09:58 PM) 
    Jen will never find another man to put up with her like don has. Especially looking like she does now. That she found it once was very very lucky. So she better stfu and start appreciating #gratitude #blessed

I agree - No other man will put up with "little girl" voice . or wanting him to read childrens' books to her. It's just too weird.

897 replies since 12/8/2018, 16:59   84630 views