SassAndAHugeMeanMommaAssLikeJen Pt.66

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok so she gave the anniversary a lame mention last year, no mention the year before

Let’s amp it up this year Jen! Give Don a public acknowledgement of how much you love him ;) Say something nice about HIM as a husband not him as a father

2.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Rule number one of the fight club, aka the bakery. Don't post on their social media, and if you do feel compelled to do so, don't admit it on here. :thumbs-up:

3. PillPoppinSkank
        +17   Like  

User deleted

I am finally watching the plant based video now. I couldn't do it with PMS.

I despise how she acts like her kids interfered with her life of stuffing crap in bins and eating mac n cheese in the bathtub. I've never seen a mother look so annoyed by her kids especially a relatively new mom who is still supposed to be in the honeymoon phase with everything kid-related (except for the sleep deprivation part of course).

Jen has disgusted me many times throughout the years, but I have never been more disgusted with her as I am now that she is a mother.

She looks so depressed, and I don't believe that it is PPD. I think it stems from having to give a crap about someone other than herself.

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cornflake Queen @ 12/8/2018, 21:54) 
    Had to LOL when i saw this comment. I still hear "it's almost time sweetheart" in my head :unsure: calm my ass!! She's gonna blow!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10933128/...12145129866.jpg)

Current status: SERENITY NOW!!!
    Loading: Complete nervous breakdown. Prepare for impact!

5.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 12/8/2018, 22:48) 
    Rule number one of the fight club, aka the bakery. Don't post on their social media, and if you do feel compelled to do so, don't admit it on here. :thumbs-up:

Yes please! Most people here do not comment on a YTers social media. If someone here feels the need to comment on their social media It should be anonymous and not admitted to here.

6.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    pretend like this says sass instead of class :D it's all Jen

giphy

I can't wait for mean momma to return to Chicagoland. she's too boring out in Utah. the Q&A will be a snoozefest

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Jen would be happier if the baby wasn't so damn ugly. You can't control how homely your kid is, but you sure can control how much smuce you shove down your gob.

8. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Here's what I think.

I think that Jen liked the idea of being pregnant, had an idealized version of her child(ren) in her mind. The fact that she had difficulty getting pregnant, only made her more obsessed with being a mother. not for the usual reasons most women want to be mothers, but because Jen gets what she wants.

The attention she got while being pregnant with Charlotte didn't "cost" her too much personally, and she got sympathy for her pregnancy issues, tended to night and day and pampered. And then there was more shopping - for maternity clothing, baby clothes, setting up the nursery, people fawning over her, doctors appointments where she was again paid extra attention to and her baby shower, etc.

However, the reality is that having babies hurts and Charlotte, damn her, made Jen have a C-section. Already things were not going according to Jen's fantasy.

I truly think just having Winnie to "parent" was more Jen's speed.

These children are just not giving her that storybook fantasy she imagined.

And of course, once you are a mother, people expect that you behave as one - not just pretend to be a doting mama in front of people or when the camera is rolling.

I think Don is in the dog house because how DARE he stop treating her like a baby and expecting her to grow up and be the mother she claimed she so wanted to be.

That's what I think anyway.

9.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen didn’t have difficulty getting pregnant. She put off fixing something that would enable her to get pregnant.

Sorry but Jen’s “infertility” is a slap in the face to us millions of women who suffered through real infertility.

10.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have been watching old Jen vlogs for 2012 & 2013. It really struck me how many presents she would buy her family for holidays and how overboard she went with decorations. Now that she is a mother her kids get 1 unwrapped gift under a bare tree. It's so weird. For 1 birthday she bought her niece 2 outfits, a swimsuit, sunglasses, 2 pairs of shoes, socks, 2 pairs of earrings, bath & bodywork stuff, the American girl of the year with 3 boxes of clothes and accessories. Poor CC never gets close to that

11. PillPoppinSkank
        +20   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 8/13/2018, 02:14 AM) 
    I have been watching old Jen vlogs for 2012 & 2013. It really struck me how many presents she would buy her family for holidays and how overboard she went with decorations. Now that she is a mother her kids get 1 unwrapped gift under a bare tree. It's so weird. For 1 birthday she bought her niece 2 outfits, a swimsuit, sunglasses, 2 pairs of shoes, socks, 2 pairs of earrings, bath & bodywork stuff, the American girl of the year with 3 boxes of clothes and accessories. Poor CC never gets close to that

You're not the only one who has noticed the difference in how she treats the holidays now. She used to act like a deranged overgrown elf and now she uses the holidays as another excuse to play martyr. "Oh, I'm just too busy with the kids. It is just too much effort." Inexcusable. It is one time a year, but she is so selfish that she cannot suck it up and make it special for her kids. Selfish selfish selfish.

I also think there's a tiny bit of jealousy toward CC who has taken more of Don's attention and the existence of her children has tapped into her pile of presents from the Sweet Boy a bit.

12. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 8/13/2018, 02:07 AM) 
    Jen didn’t have difficulty getting pregnant. She put off fixing something that would enable her to get pregnant.

Sorry but Jen’s “infertility” is a slap in the face to us millions of women who suffered through real infertility.

Aww, I'm so sorry, I really didn't understand that situation. Please forgive me if my assessment of Jen and mentioning her "infertility" made you feel bad. That truly was not my intent. (Hugs)

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 8/12/2018, 07:51 PM) 
    The attention she got while being pregnant with Charlotte didn't "cost" her too much personally, and she got sympathy for her pregnancy issues, tended to night and day and pampered. And then there was more shopping - for maternity clothing, baby clothes, setting up the nursery, people fawning over her, doctors appointments where she was again paid extra attention to and her baby shower, etc.

However, the reality is that having babies hurts and Charlotte, damn her, made Jen have a C-section. Already things were not going according to Jen's fantasy.

Oh, I think this is right on. I know a lot of selfish, attention-seeking women who loved getting pregnant and being pregnant. But once you have the baby, NEWSFLASH! All anyone cares about is the baby! (from an attention whore's perspective) People stop asking how YOU are doing and start asking how the BABY is doing.

Getting pregnant for the attention is truly idiotic.

Also, I can't even with Jen's "infertility".

14. PillPoppinSkank
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 8/13/2018, 02:36 AM) 
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 8/12/2018, 07:51 PM) 

Oh, I think this is right on. I know a lot of selfish, attention-seeking women who loved getting pregnant and being pregnant. But once you have the baby, NEWSFLASH! All anyone cares about is the baby! (from an attention whore's perspective) People stop asking how YOU are doing and start asking how the BABY is doing.

Getting pregnant for the attention is truly idiotic.

Also, I can't even with Jen's "infertility".

I was on fertility drugs for about 9-11 months with my first and then eventually had an IUI. I would go into the clinic and sit with women who had been trying for years. Literally a decade or more to have children! They carried so much pain and hopelessness. I'd never have the audacity to put myself in the same category. Jen is an insensitive ass.

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 8/12/2018, 08:26 PM)
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 8/13/2018, 02:07 AM) 

Aww, I'm so sorry, I really didn't understand that situation. Please forgive me if my assessment of Jen and mentioning her "infertility" made you feel bad. That truly was not my intent. (Hugs)

Awww, I know you meant no ill will :6792: I was voicing my frustration with Jen and her making people think she suffered from infertility or had trouble getting pregnant. She’s a lying liar.

897 replies since 12/8/2018, 16:59   84630 views