SassAndAHugeMeanMommaAssLikeJen Pt.66

« Older   Newer »

1. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 8/13/2018, 02:58 AM) 
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 8/12/2018, 08:26 PM)
    Aww, I'm so sorry, I really didn't understand that situation. Please forgive me if my assessment of Jen and mentioning her "infertility" made you feel bad. That truly was not my intent. (Hugs)

Awww, I know you meant no ill will :6792: I was voicing my frustration with Jen and her making people think she suffered from infertility or had trouble getting pregnant. She’s a lying liar.

Well, thank you for understanding. I don't always watch all her videos and don't always know the backstory on things, especially since I don't do Instagram.

It is cruel and hurtful of her to make light of the true struggles and suffering infertility brings others. Anything for attention though, right Jen?

Thanks for being a good sport about my post and for sharing your feelings. All of us care - about you.

Not her.

She's not only a lying liar. She's a lying liar who lies! :-)

Wishing you all the best and a special place in hell for Jen.

QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 8/13/2018, 02:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 8/13/2018, 02:36 AM) 
    Oh, I think this is right on. I know a lot of selfish, attention-seeking women who loved getting pregnant and being pregnant. But once you have the baby, NEWSFLASH! All anyone cares about is the baby! (from an attention whore's perspective) People stop asking how YOU are doing and start asking how the BABY is doing.

Getting pregnant for the attention is truly idiotic.

Also, I can't even with Jen's "infertility".

I was on fertility drugs for about 9-11 months with my first and then eventually had an IUI. I would go into the clinic and sit with women who had been trying for years. Literally a decade or more to have children! They carried so much pain and hopelessness. I'd never have the audacity to put myself in the same category. Jen is an insensitive ass.

Well, I am sorry for your struggle, but love your kindness and perspective of those women who wanted to desperately to love a child and tried and tried for years. You are a good person and Jen is a creep!

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 13/8/2018, 01:33) 
    I wonder if Jen would be happier if the baby wasn't so damn ugly. You can't control how homely your kid is, but you sure can control how much smuce you shove down your gob.

Dawny is not instagram cute and she’s not getting the headpats for him that she got for CC. It’s not an accident that we rarely see him.

I think the plant-based journey is a natural next step. She got a taste for it when doing her “elimination” diet. Plant-based is the perfect means of giving her empty life meaning, exerting what little control she has over her environment, and getting headpats from clueless viewers.

CC, meanwhile, had the nerve to grow up into a person who demands to be fed when hungry and prefers daddy to mommy. How dare she!

Everything is wrong in Jen’s life.

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE ("Yes‚ Dear" @ 8/12/2018, 07:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 8/12/2018, 06:15 PM) 
    Jen's backlash against her family is in full swing because she's lost her personal days. She protests by spending all day cooking only for herself a bunch of stuff that nobody else wants to eat, including Don who can eat out of the trash can for all she cares. He ain't getting no cooked food from her. And CC can have invisible grilled cheese after invisible grilled cheese because screw the family's health, Jen is the only one who's important! :lol:

You sure pegged this one!

And how about all those times Don worked, brought home lots of money and would cook for her? Guess for Jen, marriage is about her being served, but not serving her family.

Remember when Don hurt his back and she was SO clearly pissed?

Each little hang nail in life Jen's had, Don has coddled her and she could not be there for him when he needed her?

Jen's very thin facade is wearing off and it ain't pretty what's underneath.

Not only was Jen pissed after Don's back surgery, but then she conveniently threw out HER back right after, and the poor guy had to carry her to the bathroom! Ironic!

I'm rewatching some of Jen's July/August 2013 videos. She mentions in one that she woke up, got ready to go running, didn't want to go, so she did a body scan. Yeah. I'd just be like, eff it, I don't want to go.

QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 8/13/2018, 02:14 AM) 
    I have been watching old Jen vlogs for 2012 & 2013. It really struck me how many presents she would buy her family for holidays and how overboard she went with decorations. Now that she is a mother her kids get 1 unwrapped gift under a bare tree. It's so weird. For 1 birthday she bought her niece 2 outfits, a swimsuit, sunglasses, 2 pairs of shoes, socks, 2 pairs of earrings, bath & bodywork stuff, the American girl of the year with 3 boxes of clothes and accessories. Poor CC never gets close to that

She couldn't even decorate her smaller Christmas tree that's in the family room last year. I realize she was very pregnant, but let Charlotte hang some of the lower ornaments or have Don do it. I'm sure bending over was difficult because she had to be around 7 months along.

I wonder if she still spoils her nieces. Speaking of the nieces, I always thought it was wrong that Jen kept up videos where comments were made about the nieces and her brother's home being dirty. I've mentioned another YTer that I follow, Jamie's Journey. She's dealing with infertility - the real type, not the Jen "let's put it off until I have zero excuses" type - and Jamie and her husband made a video detailing their journey. I also follow her on IG and she reported a couple of weeks ago that since apparently someone posted the video on Reddit and there were really nasty comments being made, she was taking down the video and setting it to private. Why can't Jen have that common sense? Take down the Disney video that was on Tosh, take down the videos of your nieces and brother with the mean comments...or does she secretly enjoy seeing others being put down?

4.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Plie through the forest like jen

20180812_213318

5.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She went to the farm again. Without the kids. Not once have we seen her accompany the kids to see the farm animals. And there she is again, giggling with Farmer Jeff and feeding the chicks.

Selfish bitch does not even care how selfish she comes across, anymore.

6.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    That was so weird...still and in capris and birks...the capris are better than the jorts (marginally) and she took off her socks.

I guess she is spending her precious ”me time” at Jeff’s farm this evening?

Holy milk jugs though!

7.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 8/13/2018, 04:38 AM) 
    She went to the farm again. Without the kids. Not once have we seen her accompany the kids to see the farm animals. And there she is again, giggling with Farmer Jeff and feeding the chicks.

Selfish bitch does not even care how selfish she comes across, anymore.

I love Jeff! He named the baby chicks Do, Re, Mi, and Fa! Also loved the shade he threw at Jen when he saw her approaching, like he was saying hey, you finally got out of your hermit crab shell! :) And one of the chickens pecked Jen while she was feeding it.

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Where is farmer Jeff’s in relation to their house? Is it within walking distance or would they have to drive?

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Next door. Shared driveway.

10.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Jeff is more genuinely affectionate with his chickens than Jen is with her kids.

11. Scrumptious Smuice
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Other than that thick hair tie I think Jen looks perfectly fine in those Farmer Jeff clips. It appears due to her large bfing chest she's wearing overly baggy tops. Which is totally the wrong move but hey I'm in the exact same boat & still haven't found a solution that doesn't accentuate my postpartum Mummy Tummy. I personally don't mind the denim capris & birks look as that's kind of my style too. It's just the downward spiral into unkemptdom & saying it's cuz she has no time to do anything for herself. She just doesn't give a crap anymore & is using it as an excuse. Just own it Jen. Nobody cares if your priorities aren't putting on makeup or fitting back into size 27s. Just stop making excuses & lying.

#endthemartyrmamascam

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I gave the latest video a proper watch. Initially, I wasn't interested and just skipped at an accelerated speed, but that clenched fist screen shot with CC got to me.

WOW, Jen is losing it! Even the way she spoke to CC alarmed me - in that calm, sing song-y voice "It's not time yet ..."

No wonder she's eating her emotions! This food journey is Jen's way of reclaiming herself. She really resents those kids. Now with the snaps alone visiting the farm. She thinks she's "punishing" Don, but she's just digging her own grave.

13. FlyOnTheWall
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I cannot believe she was ever a dancer. Claude.

14.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Am I watching a different Jen than the folks who think she would ever willingly divorce Donna? This is a woman who went from being coddled by her parents straight to being coddled by her husband. She has never had to take care of even all her own needs a day in her life. As tone deaf and ignorant she can be, I think she’s aware of this. She knows where her Ezekiel bread is Kerry Gold buttered.

15. Scrumptious Smuice
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Ding! @ 13/8/2018, 06:48) 
    Am I watching a different Jen than the folks who think she would ever willingly divorce Donna? This is a woman who went from being coddled by her parents straight to being coddled by her husband. She has never had to take care of even all her own needs a day in her life. As tone deaf and ignorant she can be, I think she’s aware of this. She knows where her Ezekiel bread is Kerry Gold buttered.

Agreed. No way in hell would she ever leave him. She's 35 & never held a job in her life (summer jobs during college don't count).

Setting aside the fact that she'd probably have some primo child & spousal support (unless the Ross's made her sign some crazy prenup...wouldn't put it past them), there's no way she would ever live on her own with or without the kids. Way too much work! Single motherhood just would not fly.

897 replies since 12/8/2018, 16:59   84630 views