SassAndAHugeMeanMommaAssLikeJen Pt.66

« Older   Newer »

1. #doingmybest
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I just spent the day at our county fair and was all Farmer Jeff with the pigs, chickens, and rabbits. Also discovered something I didn’t know. Y’all, jorts are like A Thing. Lots and lots of jorts sightings today. And if they weren’t sporting jorts, it was spray on capri jeans.

2. GingerbreadLady
        +7   Like  

User deleted

So disgusted to see her out visiting the animals without the children again. And I couldn't help but wonder if the giggling, happy Jen was in response to the pages and pages here of how she looks depressed.

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GingerbreadLady @ 13/8/2018, 12:25) 
    So disgusted to see her out visiting the animals without the children again. And I couldn't help but wonder if the giggling, happy Jen was in response to the pages and pages here of how she looks depressed.

And why wouldn’t Don be with her to visit Jeff? The kids are asleep, there are probably adults at home who could monitor them. Take a couple minutes as a couple and walk over to see the chickens and the pigs. I don’t get it.

4. GingerbreadLady
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 8/13/2018, 12:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (GingerbreadLady @ 13/8/2018, 12:25) 

And why wouldn’t Don be with her to visit Jeff? The kids are asleep, there are probably adults at home who could monitor them. Take a couple minutes as a couple and walk over to see the chickens and the pigs. I don’t get it.

Aw, c'mon. She was having her nightly well-earned "me time" :45:

5.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I hope Jeff took a good long look at her and said “Girl! You...me...tomorrow...we’re going to the spa and getting something done with those eyebrows while I get a mani/pedi.”

I agree - the visit to the chickens was during her short “me time”. She can’t share that with Charlotte. And that would have been so stinkin’ cute if she had. But she’s too selfish.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Soo Jeff's animals, are they for food purposes? I'm surprised Jen is so into it!

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jeff has really nice skin. Whatever he's is doing works. Jen (and Don) should take a few tips from him.

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Jen, I get it. The kids are allergic right? To all the farm dust? #igotyougurl 😉

9.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I finally watched the What I eat in a day video. Listening to CC crying about being hungry while Jen entirely focuses on feeding herself was very distracting.

I'm not really hugely clued up on nutrition but I definitely feel like Jen is eating far too many calories to lose weight. Yes she is eating healthy so she will be feeling well and her digestion is probably good but she is still eating a LOT of food. Weight loss is really down to how many calories go in and how many go out. She is lounging around the house barely moving yet her two breakfasts are actually quite calorie heavy, despite being healthy. A really big smoothie followed by an absolute shit ton of oats and fruit and then loads of almond butter? She's eaten a days worth of calories before lunch time. :lol:

And yes I still think that Jen's entire motivation behind this diet is to lose weight.

10. FlyOnTheWall
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (#doingmybest @ 13/8/2018, 07:14) 
    I just spent the day at our county fair and was all Farmer Jeff with the pigs, chickens, and rabbits. Also discovered something I didn’t know. Y’all, jorts are like A Thing. Lots and lots of jorts sightings today. And if they weren’t sporting jorts, it was spray on capri jeans.

Chrissy Teigen tweeted that she was online shopping. Pedal pushers (right below the knee) are back. Get some. Haha.

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is never going to lose weight. I also have a green smoothie in the morning when I wake up. A few hours later I eat again, only I call it lunch. She eats more than enough protein, and more than enough calories. If Jen looks unwell it's motherhood that doesn't seem to agree with her, not her obsessive diet.

12. Flossy Rossy
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Scrumptious Smuice @ 13/8/2018, 07:06) 
    QUOTE (Ding! @ 13/8/2018, 06:48) 
    Am I watching a different Jen than the folks who think she would ever willingly divorce Donna? This is a woman who went from being coddled by her parents straight to being coddled by her husband. She has never had to take care of even all her own needs a day in her life. As tone deaf and ignorant she can be, I think she’s aware of this. She knows where her Ezekiel bread is Kerry Gold buttered.

Agreed. No way in hell would she ever leave him. She's 35 & never held a job in her life (summer jobs during college don't count).

Setting aside the fact that she'd probably have some primo child & spousal support (unless the Ross's made her sign some crazy prenup...wouldn't put it past them), there's no way she would ever live on her own with or without the kids. Way too much work! Single motherhood just would not fly.

Her life would most likely not change that much if she left Don.
    She could get rid of the kids with shared custody and have even more free time.
    Jen will never have to work a real job.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (Cornflake Queen @ 13/8/2018, 04:37) 

WTF is happening here??? :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:
    She looks like a forest nymph....

14. Flossy Rossy
        +21   Like  

User deleted

It's Jen in the wild because Jeff loves us.
    :hearty-laugh:

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 13/8/2018, 16:34) 
    It's Jen in the wild because Jeff loves us.
    :hearty-laugh:

Sing Jeffry Sing!!! Sing to the apple tree and the forest nymph. :snickering:

897 replies since 12/8/2018, 16:59   84630 views