Being A Clueless Working Dog Mom With No Style Pt4

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If Di wants another child so badly she could consider adoption. :)

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I understand her being sad about it. I really do. But even in part of the video she seems in denial for how much he DOES NOT WANT another kid. She keeps saying things like "If only I had told him how I really feel" and stuff like that. Def like she thinks she can change his mind.

3.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just saw the video, she’s definitely putting the pressure on Dan to get a reversal by posting this video.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Did anybody see her last Instagram post I think they are heading for divorce . Just my opinion I could be 100% wrong.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beth2018 @ 5/2/2022, 17:58) 
    Did anybody see her last Instagram post I think they are heading for divorce . Just my opinion I could be 100% wrong.

I think you are right. Dan never came across very emotional/romantic in my opinion.

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She answers someones question on her post and says this isn't about her marriage. I don't think she would divorce him.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love watching these nutty YouTubers! She is putting herself first? In my experience, buying thousands and thousands of dollars of purses, mouse ears, Disney dresses and jewelry for just her FOR YEARS in addition to dumb ass Rae Dunn shit whenever she wants AND leaving her kids behind to take a Disney vacation by herself seems pretty much the definition of putting yourself first many times over the years. What the hell is she talking about?

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She didn’t get to pick their houses since they lived in Illinois. :dunno: As if Dan has never made any compromises?

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 5/2/2022, 20:55) 
    I love watching these nutty YouTubers! She is putting herself first? In my experience, buying thousands and thousands of dollars of purses, mouse ears, Disney dresses and jewelry for just her FOR YEARS in addition to dumb ass Rae Dunn shit whenever she wants AND leaving her kids behind to take a Disney vacation by herself seems pretty much the definition of putting yourself first many times over the years. What the hell is she talking about?

Totally! She doesn’t neglect her needs one bit. Clearly she is unhappy with her life or she wouldn’t be acting this way. She’s acting like someone with a blown up marriage.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I came here about the same post + comment... Has Di been reading Glennon Doyle? :nervous:

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She made a video about this today. Basically she is going to get hair extensions and a pricey purse in order to take care of herself.

She did say she really didn't have a voice before in moving and house and car buying.

This woman shops like crazy, goes on vacations alone (Disney and Turk and Caicos) -- how is that not taking care of yourself. Sounds like cashing in on Dan's procedure.

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Backup Mailbox @ 2/6/2022, 07:39 AM) 
    I came here about the same post + comment... Has Di been reading Glennon Doyle? :nervous:

I get the Glennon Doyle/midlife crisis vibe from her right now.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So what I’ve gathered from her video and IG posts is that self care is going to be spending all the money she wants on herself. That is rather puzzling as she is one of the biggest spend a holics I’ve ever watched on YouTube. I’m feeling second hand embarrassment for her. She seems to be kinda spoiled and not self aware. No, she did not choose the last house and it was apparent she hated every minute in that house. The current house, she definitely chose this one. She couldn’t afford to divorce even if she wanted to. She definitely could not afford her self care lifestyle without his engineer salary.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I haven't watched the video yet. But she is a huge shopaholic. Everything that ever happens in her life is a reason to spend more money. She haaaated their last house. And she made them move because she claimed the schools sucked. And WTF car does she want to drive? Sounds like a midlife crisis to me.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like how several of us have mentioned before that Di’s primary joy seems to be in acquiring stuff (and holidays). That just maybe this suggests something is missing in her life…

So her solution is to buy more stuff :wacko:

I think Di has a good heart, but I hope she takes this opportunity to reassess and dig deeper. Her current disquiet isn’t because she’s been compromising her needs for too long, it’s because she doesn’t know what her needs truly are. And I don’t think purses and hair extensions will fix that…

Edit: jinx, LuckyMe! Just goes to prove what we can all see but Di is still weirdly blind to

1010 replies since 19/9/2018, 13:09   141745 views