Here We Go Again With The Texas BULLSHIT PT. 9

« Older   Newer »

1. Monica Bing
        +3   Like  

User deleted

My husband literally saw my screen and said it looked like some sort of rotten chicken. :nervous: :nervous:
    I disagree. I still think it looks like brain! 😂

2. Monica Bing
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Julia Armes @ 10/28/2018, 03:46 AM) 
    _____I just saw the pic., above, of her new recipe for " MOUNTAIN OYSTERS" .

first--- she talks about her sons' "B a_ _ s", then NeXt she cooks these !!🥀😦🎃😨🤐🥀

Mountain Oysters!!!! OMG, I googled them and found this. Fried Testicles!!!! Again, has anyone heard from Kevin??
    Attached Image
    kevinstestes

3.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SMH @ 28/10/2018, 06:58) 
    I heard about this site from another Vlogger who has been bashed repeatedly on here. Let me get this straight....you are Adults who purposely watch certain vloggers so you can come back here to your silly little site and post the same old tired redundant nonsense then make fun of anyone who happens to question you on it? Yep, sounds about right. How absolutely pathetic does your life have to be to cause you to stoop so low? You're no better than anyone you talk about. In fact, you petty bitches are worse. Not a single one of you pathetic grown ass women would say any of this to someone's face. The threads on this site speak volumes about your sad,desperate existence. You bullies are exactly the kind of parents who raise even bigger bullies. High school is over. Grow up.

ClassicGraciousJuliabutterfly-size_restricted

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I realize that anxiety can be real. But I would think that the first steps to help should be to reassess your lifestyle and choices. Leila is a train wreck. She continues to make bad choices and wonders why bad things always happen to her. Her “fix” now is just another crutch. She can spray that stuff all day long but that isn’t going to stop the “bad stuff” from happening. She just loves to have everyone feeling sorry for her. Sorry, the only ones I feel sorry for are her kids.

5. Abcdefg18
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Leila must be hurting for money... making a sponsored post about CBD oil. I have no problem with people using marijuana or CBD products; but, come on Leila! You keep digging yourself in this hole. You already look like a neglectful mother, and now you’ve on the internet telling everyone how you smoke weed and now your peddling CBD products.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I heard about this site from another Vlogger who has been bashed repeatedly on here. Let me get this straight....you are Adults who purposely watch certain vloggers so you can come back here to your silly little site and post the same old tired redundant nonsense then make fun of anyone who happens to question you on it? Yep, sounds about right. How absolutely pathetic does your life have to be to cause you to stoop so low? You're no better than anyone you talk about. In fact, you petty bitches are worse. Not a single one of you pathetic grown ass women would say any of this to someone's face. The threads on this site speak volumes about your sad,desperate existence. You bullies are exactly the kind of parents who raise even bigger bullies. High school is over. Grow up.

Anyone who can’t see through Leila’s BS must still be a naive teenager. We have said these things to her on her vlogs and she just deletes the comments. That’s pathetic. You must have a pretty sad life if you think she is the victim in all of this. Go back to school little girl. You have a lot to learn.

7.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am behind and just saw the video about Kevin. Does she actually , I mean *actually* think that people cannot see right through the lies? I mean...specifically saying over and over "I am not going to talk about this it is in my past.."

It is obvious that this is all a big pack of lies and she doesn't want anyone questioning her so she just front loads the answers and erases all the non kiss ass comments.

There is a fine line between "I am not going to let divorce define me" and "I am going to pretend like this is a super fun thing and will have no impact on the kids!' Especially after I get divorced and then move to another state. Yep, just another boring day that won't affect my 4 kids at all!

I don't think there is a chance in hell that she is actually getting divorced. Because if she was, she would be right up in that courtroom asking for a shit ton of child support. How exactly does she expect people to believe that Kevin is just ok with supporting her as well as the kids when they are not together anymore? Why should he have to pay all of her bills? How is he going to pay all of HIS new bills from living in a separate household?

It doesn't take a genius to see this is all a scam.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Abcdefg18 @ 28/10/2018, 20:33) 
    Leila must be hurting for money... making a sponsored post about CBD oil. I have no problem with people using marijuana or CBD products; but, come on Leila! You keep digging yourself in this hole. You already look like a neglectful mother, and now you’ve on the internet telling everyone how you smoke weed and now your peddling CBD products.

I was wondering if that video was sponsored. She doesn't clarify that in the description at all. Very misleading and is warranted to be flagged.

9. RitaSkeeter
        +10   Like  

User deleted

You know what’s sad? (1) Sticking a camera in a microwave everyday, filming a non-funny comedy act in your mom’s kitchen.
    (2) Making videos that with clickbait titles about the health or well being of your children to make money from YouTube to fund your Starbucks addiction.
    (3) Constantly talk publicly about your children’s medical issues, but never seek help for said issues.
    High school is over. So why the heck is Leila still living with Mommy when she has her own FULL SIZE FAMILY? Cant afford to live on your own? Put down the flipping coffee cup, close the microwave door, turn off the camera and go get a dang job. Quit teasing your mom about moving to Texas and go. Give her damn a break.
    The only pathetic ass woman I see is the one wrapping a scarf around her head in the kitchen acting like she’s on Comedy Central.

10. capricorngirl28
        +4   Like  

User deleted

And when the hell are they moving hmmm?????? American Thanksgiving break?? Never??

11.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (capricorngirl28 @ 30/10/2018, 00:46) 
    And when the hell are they moving hmmm?????? American Thanksgiving break?? Never??

35th of Nevuary. :D

12. Monica Bing

User deleted

QUOTE (Usetogiveadamn Butnevagaveafuk @ 10/29/2018, 01:08 PM) 
    35th of Nevuary. :D

OMG! I died! 🤣

13. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

:7043: :glitter-cupcake-smiley-emoticon

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous

We have tried saying it to you face, Leila but you delete our comments 😂😂😂

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FluffySocks @ 10/31/2018, 01:28 AM) 

We have tried saying it to you face, Leila but you delete our comments 😂😂😂

No kidding, everyone tries to say it to her "face" but she immediately blocks them lol.

918 replies since 11/10/2018, 22:45   97472 views