Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    tumblr_o69p51roQP1tr22oro1_500

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I admittedly love the actual Hello Kitty. Going to check this woman out. What's her story?

3.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    There's another thread on her somewhere on here! I have so many thoughts!!!

4.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't even know where to begin with this woman, but it never ceases to shock me that Melissa displays her laziness proudly and follows it all up with, "What are ya gonna do?" I don't know, maybe get off the couch and do something??

This couponing craze she is going through is just nuts. The house looks like a dump most days with zero storage, but hey, lets go to CVS and buy 23 jugs of detergent. Makes perfect sense.

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I stopped watching her a long time ago. After she started showing Emmy more and then having the other 2 kids she became very unlikable. I used to enjoy her videos.

So she’s a couponer now? Their house doesn’t seem that big. Where do they put 3 kids and all the coupon stuff?

I’m going to have to watch her again, aren’t I?

6.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 1/10/2017, 19:51) 
    I stopped watching her a long time ago. After she started showing Emmy more and then having the other 2 kids she became very unlikable. I used to enjoy her videos.

So she’s a couponer now? Their house doesn’t seem that big. Where do they put 3 kids and all the coupon stuff?

I’m going to have to watch her again, aren’t I?

Yes, she is a nutty couponer now having disagreements with cashiers and buying coupons from people in her neighborhood.

I don't think their house is very big either, but they recently took the loft upstairs and made half of it into Autumn's bedroom. Now the place is more cramped than ever.

7.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Buying coupons from her neighbors; I’ve never understood that. If anyone here has done couponing or extreme couponing, does one really save money by buying coupons?

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Okay, one of the housekeeping things that bothers me the most is the laundry situation. I cannot stand the piles of "CLEAN" laundry on the floor. She admitted that she stopped putting it on the bed because then when it was time to go to bed, she would just push it off onto the floor, so she just decided to go ahead and put it straight on the floor. IN a vlog last week I think there was a pile in one of the girls' bedrooms that she said needed to be folded and put away and Maddie was just walking around on top of it. Who does that? AT least put it up on a table, a bed, somewhere clean. Or better yet, fold and put away while you binge watch episodes of tv shows online!

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I want to start the hashtag #freeautumn :P

I couldn't believe they still have her in that baby chair upstairs. I don't understand. There's a gate at the top of the stairs isn't there? Close the doors and let her crawl around. Poor kid.

I think M is depressed. She doesn't have any motivation to pick up the house and she just keeps shopping over and over and over. She uses the coupons as an excuse to shop. I was shocked when she said she does four loads of laundry a week. Did I hear that right? There are only three of us and I've probably done six or seven loads today with towels etc.

I agree with the clean clothes on the floor. That's just gross.

Autumn is experiencing life in a stroller and carseat while her mom shops. Why not take her to a library program or a mom and me swim class? There is so much she could be doing with her and it would also give M some socialization too.

10.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    cheekymadam I agree. She does seem to be going through depression. I wish she would get help for her kids' sake.

11.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yikes. I do way more than four loads of laundry a week for the two of us. I burn two loads a week for towels and bed sheets not to mention the other things I wash weekly like bath mats, dish towels, etc. I do notice the girls wear the same clothes back to back to back a lot. There was a good several WEEKS recently that the girls were wearing the same pajamas every night to bed. I would think you could get away with a few nights, but not 2-3 weeks of the same pajamas. Considering she does not turn over much laundry during the week, I would assume those PJs are not cleaned every two days. Half the time when Maddie is home, Melissa does not get her dressed for the day. The kid will be in her pajamas the whole day and go to bed in those same pajamas. Maybe that is one of the reasons there is not much laundry to do.

I get having three kids is difficult, but Melissa constantly says in several videos a week she has done nothing all day except watch TV. That time would be better severed tending to her kids and house. It is possible she is depressed, and if that is the case she needs to see someone soon and get some help. She has really gone down hill and not taking care of herself at all.

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How many days a week does she work? Not many right? Even that she complains about.

You don't really save much money if you buy coupons or play these drug store/gift card games. Yes, you may have spend $5 and got back $6 but you bought useless stuff and now can only use that $6 or gift card at that particular store.

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just dipping my toe in the water. I watched a couple of early videos and a few more recent videos. The difference in Melissa is alarming and worrisome. Of course motherhood takes a toll but I really feel for her.

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Every vlog I keep hoping she will get it together, but she's hasn't. I just don't get running an Etsy business and daily vlogging if you can't keep up with your house and children's needs. I guess the $ is enough motivation to do those things but not household duties? I so badly want to organise her house and make her a routine and schedule. I feel she has good intentions, she is always mentioning having a plan for her day, but she struggles to follow through. Her life seems so chaotic to me, but I love structure and order.

15.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OGBluel @ 2/10/2017, 16:43) 
    How many days a week does she work? Not many right? Even that she complains about.

Once a week, but a lot of the time Melissa gets put on-call and does not have to go in. I am confused about that whole situation. I just don't think she wants to work or even be a nurse, for that matter. Frankly, seeing how she complains about her job, I am surprised she still has a job. It sounds like the nurse manager has bent over backwards for her. Melissa asked to come off night shift, so her manager switched her to days. As soon as she went to days, she only wanted one shift a week. I just think she is very lazy and getting lazier by the week. Now she is getting lazy with her Etsy shop and YouTube channel.

I will just say it. I can't stand Melissa simply for the way she treats Emmy vs. Maddie and Autumn. I will never, ever forget the awful haircut she gave Emmy in the backyard vs. taking Maddie to a proper hair salon. Infuriating.

900 replies since 1/10/2017, 08:00   155693 views