« Older   Newer »

1. WTFJenn
        +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 5/9/2020, 03:52) 
    Ok, I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but... why is clea so gung ho on this crazy social distancing and masks? She claims she and joanna had not even been in the same room for 6 months? Why couldn't their families quarantine together? And then today, the post that her kids were so happy that they could finally play outside with a friend *with a mask *? They're outside! My kids have played with a certain group of friends for awhile without masks outside. Even some of the schools here that have gone back don't make them wear masks outside. It just seems she's being very leftish and a bit paranoid, but I guess it's her kids that's her call. Just wondered if anyone else, especially in the Nashville area thinks she's over the top. I allow my kids to play with others, with limits, but I cannot imagine how they'd be if I had truly completely quarantined them since March till now, even though they showed no illness or symptoms.

Maybe she has compromised family members she hasn’t discussed. Maybe she’s just more cautious. I am also surprised their families didn’t quarantine together given how close they are. I’m in the area and my kids, not school age, don’t go anywhere. I kept my oldest home this year from a part time MDO type program. But I have family members that will absolutely die if they get it because of their other issues. We are very careful. I don’t quite understand why it has to be political. It’s not “leftist” or political for us, but simply what we have to do if we want to protect certain family members.

101 replies since 2/11/2018, 21:42   24396 views