The Home Edit

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I got the sense that Clea and Landyn don’t get along at all. I started out really loving THE, but Clea’s constant preaching and over the top obsession with rainbows has started really grating my nerves. Something doesn’t sit right and I can’t articulate it very well.

I think their organization approach is worthy of Instagram photos, but is not sustainable or even reasonable for 99% of households. There are better organizers/cleaners out there for sure. And you only get Clea and Joanna if you’re a celebrity. Everyone else gets the staff.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I unfollowed them a long time ago bc I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Clea’s CONSTANT complaining about her kids, her damn rainbow obsession, the champagne addiction, etc etc. ALL OVER THE TOP!!

I used to like JoAnna but she started to morph into Clea when I unfollowed.

I did click over last night to look at that account last night bc someone mentioned how she dogged Landyn but then removed it...

It was the same slick.

They were watching Hamilton and it was 75 stories on questions her kids had about it.

Oy.

She is awful.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LandyLurker @ 10/7/2020, 15:06) 
    Need a good chat about these people. Is this still active?

I caught this too before it got deleted. Clea probably had too much champagne and decided to make a smart ass comment...

4. LandyLurker
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Agree. While I find Landyn intolerable, Clara’s meanness is unnecessary. Especially when they just moved into a 2M plus property and have kids in private school.

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    anyone know why Clea moved out of her black and White House and into another house that looks the EXACT same? Is it just me or do they not look alike?

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They look the exact same I can’t figure it out. Looks like her new house is walking distance to some areas in prominent neighborhood but why would she need that?

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That is true about her new house being walking distance to a few restaurants and shopping, but I think she just wanted to build a brand new house from the ground up. I think it is a bit bigger than her old house, but I agree on the decor, same old black and white stuff. With a splash of rainbow added in. Gets old to me.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can someone PLEASE get Clea off TikTok? She’s not an actress and it doesn’t work for her... it’s painfully bad.

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ok, I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but... why is clea so gung ho on this crazy social distancing and masks? She claims she and joanna had not even been in the same room for 6 months? Why couldn't their families quarantine together? And then today, the post that her kids were so happy that they could finally play outside with a friend *with a mask *? They're outside! My kids have played with a certain group of friends for awhile without masks outside. Even some of the schools here that have gone back don't make them wear masks outside. It just seems she's being very leftish and a bit paranoid, but I guess it's her kids that's her call. Just wondered if anyone else, especially in the Nashville area thinks she's over the top. I allow my kids to play with others, with limits, but I cannot imagine how they'd be if I had truly completely quarantined them since March till now, even though they showed no illness or symptoms.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 5/9/2020, 03:52) 
    Ok, I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but... why is clea so gung ho on this crazy social distancing and masks? She claims she and joanna had not even been in the same room for 6 months? Why couldn't their families quarantine together? And then today, the post that her kids were so happy that they could finally play outside with a friend *with a mask *? They're outside! My kids have played with a certain group of friends for awhile without masks outside. Even some of the schools here that have gone back don't make them wear masks outside. It just seems she's being very leftish and a bit paranoid, but I guess it's her kids that's her call. Just wondered if anyone else, especially in the Nashville area thinks she's over the top. I allow my kids to play with others, with limits, but I cannot imagine how they'd be if I had truly completely quarantined them since March till now, even though they showed no illness or symptoms.

Maybe she has compromised family members she hasn’t discussed. Maybe she’s just more cautious. I am also surprised their families didn’t quarantine together given how close they are. I’m in the area and my kids, not school age, don’t go anywhere. I kept my oldest home this year from a part time MDO type program. But I have family members that will absolutely die if they get it because of their other issues. We are very careful. I don’t quite understand why it has to be political. It’s not “leftist” or political for us, but simply what we have to do if we want to protect certain family members.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To be fair, Clea takes absolutely everything to extreme. Everything.

Joanna is the more reasonable of the two.

12.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 5/9/2020, 18:28) 

Thank you, I guess that's what I was trying to say. Wtfjenn, yes I guess I didn't consider the possibility of her having to protect family members that she might not be disclosing. But yes, she does take everything to the extreme.

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DumpsterFire @ 5/9/2020, 18:47) 
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 5/9/2020, 18:28) 

Thank you, I guess that's what I was trying to say. Wtfjenn, yes I guess I didn't consider the possibility of her having to protect family members that she might not be disclosing. But yes, she does take everything to the extreme.

That’s true, and I’m not familiar enough to know for sure, but she seems to struggle with severe anxiety. So maybe that plays a roll also. And even me being extremely cautious, my kids would not wear masks outside unless they were right up on people.

14. alinaenlson

User deleted

I am very fond of photography. I used mascara to make my eyes look beautiful in the photos. For a long time using mascara, my eyelashes began to fall. Now I don't even take photos. Should I use Careprost Eye Drops to enhance my eyelashes?
    image-2020-08-06-T09-25-21-102-Z
    Attached Image
    image_2020_08_06T09_25_21_102Z

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (alinaenlson @ 12/10/2020, 06:32) 
    I am very fond of photography. I used mascara to make my eyes look beautiful in the photos. For a long time using mascara, my eyelashes began to fall. Now I don't even take photos. Should I use Careprost Eye Drops to enhance my eyelashes?
    image-2020-08-06-T09-25-21-102-Z

I’m not sure this was meant for The Home Edit thread???

101 replies since 2/11/2018, 21:42   24385 views