« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I love Regina King. Loved her since she was a sassy girl on 227. My heart breaks for her. :(

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry to pile on the death posts, but also Sinead O'Connor's 17-year-old son killed himself. He escaped from a hospital where he was being treated for depression. She hadn't had custody of him for several years. Now Sinead is in a hospital, presumably a different one, for treatment too. Just really tragic after seeing her own mental health problems unravel in such a public manner for years ;_;

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cardi B wins defamation lawsuit against YouTuber Tasha K

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/26/entertainme...suit/index.html

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    NICK CANNON
    Hosts Baby Shower With Johnny Manziel's Ex ...
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/30/nick-cannon...ny-manziel-boy/

so Nick is having another baby.

5.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Dude is a man whore

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait I'm confused..... So his 5 month old baby died last month and he already had another women knocked up???? I thought he was still with the last baby momma 🤷‍♀️

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 1/31/2022, 11:37 AM) 
    Wait I'm confused..... So his 5 month old baby died last month and he already had another women knocked up???? I thought he was still with the last baby momma 🤷‍♀️

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/nick-canno...-151516224.html

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So they are saying Bob Saget died from blunt force trauma to the head. I saw an interview where Dr Gupta was explaining the injuries. He said the amount of trauma would be equivalent to falling down the stairs. Wonder wth happened to Bob? He was on tramadal (or however you spell it), an anti seizure med. Wonder if he had a seizure? Poor guy

9. DivorcewithWonder
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 2/12/2022, 02:06 PM) 
    So they are saying Bob Saget died from blunt force trauma to the head. I saw an interview where Dr Gupta was explaining the injuries. He said the amount of trauma would be equivalent to falling down the stairs. Wonder wth happened to Bob? He was on tramadal (or however you spell it), an anti seizure med. Wonder if he had a seizure? Poor guy

I just read an article in People that said it was even like the kind of head trauma you'd get from a car or motorcycle accident, and that he'd most likely be confused and tired. It is all so tragic, and I am praying that there was no foul play involved.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who Could Have Predicted? Documentary Coming About Miss Cleo, Famed ’90s TV Psychic
    https://deadline.com/2022/02/miss-cleo-tv-...ews-1234931566/

We can confidently predict a documentary is forthcoming on ‘90s TV psychic Miss Cleo.

Nonfiction entertainment studio XTR and production company Majority announced they are in production on a film about the famed tarot card reader, who became the centerpiece of a billion-dollar fraud investigation. Award-winning filmmaker Senain Kheshgi is directing the documentary about a woman who became a ubiquitous television presence in ads offering to tell people’s fortunes through a pay-per-call number.

Miss Cleo purported to be a Jamaican soothsayer, but the person under the turban in fact was Los Angeles native Youree Dell Harris, a sometime actress and playwright hired to embody the gifted psychic.

“Claiming to be a shaman from Jamaica, Miss Cleo’s charisma and famous imperatives enabled the Psychic Readers Network, a pay-per-call service, to charge callers seeking answers over $1 billion for advice,” XTR noted. “But in 2002 it all came crashing down when the Federal Trade Commission accused the network and its owners of deceptive advertising, billing, and collection practices, bringing Miss Cleo’s reign as queen of clairvoyance to a dramatic end.”

Harris died of cancer in 2016, at the age of 53. Kheshgi is said to be interviewing “subjects throughout Miss Cleo’s past” for the documentary.

“Youree Harris may have been an accomplice or perhaps a victim in the Psychic Reader’s Network fraud but she also had talent and personality, which for women doesn’t always translate into access or wealth,” Kheshgi said in a statement. “Her story is an example of how brown and Black women have historically been marginalized and exotified in society and popular culture. The enduring image of the dark, mystical woman still continues to perpetuate this stereotype. As a woman of color and a director who wants to explore stories from diverse perspectives, I am moved by how Youree found a way to navigate her life on her own terms.”

XTR’s Bryn Mooser, Kathryn Everett, Justin Lacob, Abazar Khayami and India Wadsworth are executive producing the documentary. It’s been a good couple of weeks for XTR; on February 8, the studio’s Ascension, directed by Jessica Kingdon, earned an Oscar nomination for Best Feature Documentary. No expected released date for the Miss Cleo film was announced; consult your favorite psychic for a prediction on that.

“In an era that is hooked by the branding power of unlikely moguls like the Kardashians, where people desperately seek out personality validation in apps like Co-Star and The Pattern, I’m excited to explore this maze of a 90’s cultural icon’s life,” said Wadsworth. “We couldn’t think of a better director than Senain to partner with to investigate the truth while exploring the journey of Miss Cleo’s many different lives.”

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I remember those Miss Cleo commercials. It’s really sad that she was able to suck anyone in. People can be so naive

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exclusive: ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ to Officially Be Canceled in June, Sherri Shepherd Show to Premiere This Fall
    https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-wendy...w-premiere-fall

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 2/21/2022, 01:55 AM) 
    Exclusive: ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ to Officially Be Canceled in June, Sherri Shepherd Show to Premiere This Fall
    www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-wendy...w-premiere-fall

I was never really a viewer of the Wendy Williams show. One of my good friends is a fan and has been telling me that she really thinks Sherri Shepherd is doing a good job as host. Maybe her show will be successful

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 21/2/2022, 02:06) 
    QUOTE (Bougie214 @ 2/21/2022, 01:55 AM) 
    www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-wendy...w-premiere-fall

I was never really a viewer of the Wendy Williams show. One of my good friends is a fan and has been telling me that she really thinks Sherri Shepherd is doing a good job as host. Maybe her show will be successful

I always like Sherri on The View. I don’t watch anymore since it’s turned into a very political show.

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I could never handle "The View" because they talked over each other too much.

1392 replies since 1/1/2019, 02:06   61541 views