Everything Beige: Men, Food and Style; Michele1218 Pt. 3.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 21/1/2019, 09:08) 
    I've cried for so many games...tears of joy and sadness. It's a huge part of my city's culture and means a great deal to a lot of people. Being passionate and having something you enjoy is exciting and wonderful but people who root for teams that they have no genuine connection to make me scratch my head. It isn't the same if you just pick a team as opposed to growing up in the city or having a real reason to like them.

I need more intel on the twins.

I’ve absolutely cried over my teams as well, both with happiness and sadness. Well said, Chance.

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't follow sports much anymore but I grew up a huge sports fan and I don't recall ever crying :lol: to each their own

Dan strikes me as the type that would be like "stop being a pussy!" if he saw a guy crying so I wasn't expecting the tears over a football game. maybe I'm wrong and he's an emotional guy though. perhaps he cries every Monday during The Bachelor :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

3. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I watched the vlog.
    It was long.
    She got the couch.
    What a day.
    :rolleyes:

4.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She put a vlog up? I'm going to have to sub back to Michele. I unsubbed right before she decided to start vlogging and the snark took off :lol: Michele's channel stats and growth are SO BAD. How is it possible that her channel is in the shitter even worse than Marnie's??

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My opinion, and I know I may take hate for it. I was raised in LA and never saw anyone cry over sports victories. We love the Lakers, and are passionate about the team, but generally people don't cry over it. I now live in a smaller town and yes I have heard friends here say they cried when the local baseball team won the World Series. When they had the parade, the city shut down, schools shut down, dh and I had the day off from work. It was nuts. That would never happen in a big city. People don't have time for that. The world goes on. If people wanted to go to the parade, they skipped school or work. No way in hell would LA shut down for a sports parade.

Team sports are huge here in my new hometown and at a level that I never experienced in Los Angeles. The difference is that there is so much going on in a huge city. You may cheer for your team, but it's not the be all, end all. Smaller cities don't have all the other distractions (in my opinion there isn't much else to do during football season) and people throw their hearts in to their team.

Whoever said that Bently reminded them of Herve Villechaize, yes! I totally saw that in the vlog today.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Where did you see twins were born early?

7. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hp3 @ 21/1/2019, 17:31) 
    Where did you see twins were born early?

She must be someone close to them.
    :shifty:

8.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 1/21/2019, 11:07 AM) 
    My opinion, and I know I may take hate for it. I was raised in LA and never saw anyone cry over sports victories. We love the Lakers, and are passionate about the team, but generally people don't cry over it. I now live in a smaller town and yes I have heard friends here say they cried when the local baseball team won the World Series. When they had the parade, the city shut down, schools shut down, dh and I had the day off from work. It was nuts. That would never happen in a big city. People don't have time for that. The world goes on. If people wanted to go to the parade, they skipped school or work. No way in hell would LA shut down for a sports parade.

Team sports are huge here in my new hometown and at a level that I never experienced in Los Angeles. The difference is that there is so much going on in a huge city. You may cheer for your team, but it's not the be all, end all. Smaller cities don't have all the other distractions (in my opinion there isn't much else to do during football season) and people throw their hearts in to their team.

Whoever said that Bently reminded them of Herve Villechaize, yes! I totally saw that in the vlog today.

Yep. This. It's called perspective.

9. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

At the end of the vlog Michele talks about Addie in the ER.
    She had just gotten home.
    It was such a surprise.
    She was not expecting it.
    This was supposed to be a good day.
    They got the couch.
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I follow Gina on insta, didn’t post about the twins yet but I’m sure a cute pic is coming soon.

What she has been doing lately is sort of copying Michelle, so creepy. She will post updates of Addy’s health and short clips of her and Nick playing and coloring with Addy on her stories. Must make Michelle’s blood boil. Single white female on steroids!! She’s also been putting on her stories tidbits about her eyelash extensions, blowouts, etc! Funny thing is she’s got a little over 300 hundred followers she’s not a beauty influencer, clearly the only people liking or commenting on her posts are close family. Very bizarre

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Just watching-listening to the vlog now. She's another one using a sound machine? Is everyone using them nowadays?

Nick is Addison's dad. He's married to Gina. I don't see the big deal about her posting clips of Nick playing with his daughter. No different than Michele's involvement in Louis' life. Better for the spouses to be caring towards the step-children than not. That's how blended families should work.

12. PillPoppinSkank
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/21/2019, 06:32 PM) 
    Just watching-listening to the vlog now. She's another one using a sound machine? Is everyone using them nowadays?

Nick is Addison's dad. He's married to Gina. I don't see the big deal about her posting clips of Nick playing with his daughter. No different than Michele's involvement in Louis' life. Better for the spouses to be caring towards the step-children than not. That's how blended families should work.

I totally agree with this.

Gina is an asshole for playing her part in the affair with Nick, but she isn't a jerk for caring about her stepdaughter.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate her bathroom layout. That tub jutting out in the middle :blink:

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I guess I’m more immature than I thought 😂 it would definitely bother me. Yes Michelle posts about Louie but she’s not the reason he’s not living with his mom. While I understand both Nick and Gina are responsible for the break of the family, I would expect Gina’s demeanor to be more subdued. Like “stop boasting that you’re a good step mom, you should be ashamed of yourself and lay low, we didn’t forget you’re a home wrecker”

Sorry I got a little carried away, my dad cheated on my mom constantly and it really messed her up. That’s a pain I can’t tolerate women inflicting on other women, because at the end of the day these scum bags will only get away with it if they find other women who will go along with it.

**rant over**
    😂😂

15.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, it is our responsibility as women to keep married men in line :eyeroll:

The children should never have to pay for the mistakes and petty inclinations of adults. It would bother me more if my ex's new wife was a bitch to my child.

872 replies since 20/1/2019, 20:33   67928 views