Everything Beige: Men, Food and Style; Michele1218 Pt. 3.

« Older   Newer »

1. PillPoppinSkank

User deleted

QUOTE (joli139 @ 1/21/2019, 06:53 PM) 
    I guess I’m more immature than I thought 😂 it would definitely bother me. Yes Michelle posts about Louie but she’s not the reason he’s not living with his mom. While I understand both Nick and Gina are responsible for the break of the family, I would expect Gina’s demeanor to be more subdued. Like “stop boasting that you’re a good step mom, you should be ashamed of yourself and lay low, we didn’t forget you’re a home wrecker”

Sorry I got a little carried away, my dad cheated on my mom constantly and it really messed her up. That’s a pain I can’t tolerate women inflicting on other women, because at the end of the day these scum bags will only get away with it if they find other women who will go along with it.

**rant over**
    😂😂

I would probably be a little jealous of her spending time with Addie too if I was Michele, but I'd like to think that the more mature/better part of me would be thankful that Addie was with someone who cared about her and didn't treat her poorly. When you think about it, Gina was cheating with Nick when Michele got pregnant with Addie. Gina could easily be bitter about that and take it out on Addie, so it is good that she doesn't.

2. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

It's great she is a good stepmother but it would make my blood boil too.
    I wouldn't have let it get this far though.
    I'm an evil bitch when you fuck with me.
    That fucker would be lucky to see his daughter once a month.
    :snickering:

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    HOLY SMOKES!!! She applies shape tape under her eyes with a trowel :wacko:

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/21/2019, 06:57 PM) 
    It would bother me more if my ex's new wife was a bitch to my child.

I've seen this happen a few times and it's so awful :( in one case a guy who is totally indifferent toward his stepdaughter while treating his biological daughters like gold. the other is a woman who goes out of her way to exclude her stepson. I can understand how it would be difficult for Michele to see Addie having a bond with the woman involved in that mess but Gina loving Addie and treating her like a daughter is (obviously) better than the alternative

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    I want to know the backstory between Michele dating Nick before they married. Was he dating Gina first but then met Michele at work and Michele actively went after him hardcore (even getting her desk moved close to him) and did she mess with him first while he was with Gina, luring him away from Gina? Was there a back and forth with breakups and him going back to Gina between those two a few times prior to her walk down the aisle with Nick? Obvi Nick is a douche...there's no question on that, but I think Michelebell is used to getting her way and wanted to "win" (aka marrying Nick) who she obviously thought was some "catch". Well, she got what she wanted in the long run, it all worked out better for her in the end with Dan the adoring hubs who I don't like either but for other reasons. Addie's face shape is like Nick's but she's got Michele's downturned mouth. btw, has Michele had her doctor appt on that yet? Why is Michele's upper lip area dark (at least it looks that way to me) it gives me mustache vibes.

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Based on Michele’s side of the story (the only side we have), it seems as if she was blind sided by the whole thing. There’s never been any indication that Michele and Nick had an on again/off again relationship. Not that she shared anyway. She might have known of Gina in the context of her being an old ex of Nick’s though.

Re-reading her blog post about the divorce. And actually, she starts by saying she was blind sided. Then says this in the very next paragraph.

I didn’t feel like I deserved such a great life - at times it felt too good to be true and in the back of my mind, I always felt like a bomb was going to drop. I’m calling it women’s intuition.

Interestingly enough, she says nick had been lying and involved in an “inappropriate relationship”. I remember reading that at the time and thinking she found out he was involved with another man. Others on GG wondered the same. Just the way she worded it is so odd.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That is odd wording. Also, I think of Michele as being so indulged growing up that she would believe she not only DESERVED such a good life she expected one.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 21/1/2019, 19:20) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/21/2019, 06:57 PM) 
    It would bother me more if my ex's new wife was a bitch to my child.

I've seen this happen a few times and it's so awful :( in one case a guy who is totally indifferent toward his stepdaughter while treating his biological daughters like gold. the other is a woman who goes out of her way to exclude her stepson. I can understand how it would be difficult for Michele to see Addie having a bond with the woman involved in that mess but Gina loving Addie and treating her like a daughter is (obviously) better than the alternative

I totally agree, as a mom I’m happy to know my children are with people who love them, especially when I’m not around. And yes, it could be so much worse. What bothers me though is the over sharing on Instagram. I don’t understand the need. I could see her texting her family or expressing her concerns when Addy goes to the hospital but the constant insta stories are out of line. She’s not an influencer, she’s not the mom, Michelle is already doing that.

9.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm in a somewhat similar situation as Michele is, right now. I went BERSERK when my ex's little slut tweeted about my son, and I made her delete it. (It was also a very thoughtless, inappropriate tweet). I also demanded that she take down an IG pic of him and his dad recently, which she didn't. I decided to let that one go, but he and she both know that it's not worth my wrath for herto be posting anything about my child.

Yes I absolutely want her to be kind to my son, and the longer she's around the truer that becomes. I don't like any of it, and I would love it if he'd dump her and be with anyone but that 21 year old whore. But she does not need to be putting my son on social media, nor does Gina ever need to be doing that, either. It's poking a bear, it serves no purpose other than to do so because "she can"and childishly prove it. Be a good stepmother (or live in gf) to our kids yes, but social media posts are for the parents in this type of sticky, emotion-filled minefield.

Just my 2 cents!

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanessaVanity @ 1/21/2019, 08:46 PM) 
    I'm in a somewhat similar situation as Michele is, right now. I went BERSERK when my ex's little slut tweeted about my son, and I made her delete it. (It was also a very thoughtless, inappropriate tweet). I also demanded that she take down an IG pic of him and his dad recently, which she didn't. I decided to let that one go, but he and she both know that it's not worth my wrath for herto be posting anything about my child.

Yes I absolutely want her to be kind to my son, and the longer she's around the truer that becomes. I don't like any of it, and I would love it if he'd dump her and be with anyone but that 21 year old whore. But she does not need to be putting my son on social media, nor does Gina ever need to be doing that, either. It's poking a bear, it serves no purpose other than to do so because "she can"and childishly prove it. Be a good stepmother (or live in gf) to our kids yes, but social media posts are for the parents in this type of sticky, emotion-filled minefield.

Just my 2 cents!

100% agree! Social media should be off limits in these situations, IT IS like POKING a bear. And to me with these women there's always an agenda. I side eye that stuff bigtime. If this were happening to me...I'd be LIVID.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 1/21/2019, 08:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (VanessaVanity @ 1/21/2019, 08:46 PM) 

Just my 2 cents!

100% agree! Social media should be off limits in these situations, IT IS like POKING a bear. And to me with these women there's always an agenda. I side eye that stuff bigtime. If this were happening to me...I'd be LIVID.

I AM livid, lol! I like to forget this pos even exists, which is difficult enough when my 9 year old son mentions her and I have to smile through gritted teeth and gently change the subject. But in my situation this hoe won't even help in any way, no babysitting, nada. If my ex gets called in to work on one of his nights with our son and I even suggest his live-in tramp make herself useful and stay with him? I get told "she 'loves' him, but she's not a babysitter." Oh, really? Then she can also f'ing well stop with unauthorized pics for the world to see on her public social media. There is no earthly reason for it other than she knows either I'll see it, or I'll be told about it. It's a hornet's nest, for sure. bzzzzzzzz lol

Sorry for the rant. I probably should avoid Michele since clearly this is a trigger (ya think?) but I do also enjoy watching her handle it publicly with such grace. I've been guilty of being very ungraceful, myself.

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Since Jen loves to copy YTers, she should copy Michele and switch out that giant shit brown couch they have in their living room with something
    lighter.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t have kids so idk if I would feel differently if I did, but I don’t understand why it would be out of line for Gina to post about Addie. Regardless of how things came to be, Gina is now Nick’s wife and they’re having children and are a family. Addie should be a part of that. I would be offended if they posted say a family picture and my kid wasn’t included, like she wasn’t part of their family. I think your situation is a little different VV just because it seems like that relationship is more of a mid life crisis not a “serious” one. Mostly because of her age, so I can understand not wanting her to post about your son.

Even if Michele didn’t break up Dan and Louie’s mom, the mom is still in the picture, to some extent, so would she have the right to tell Michele not to post about him? I remember when they shared the vows for their wedding I noticed that Dan made an effort to include Addie but Michele didn’t say a word about Louie. I thought that was mean. I also remember that their first picture posted was them and Bentley, again odd to exclude the other kids just because it was the first picture they shared of their wedding. This all seems like no big deal or no bad intentions but when you’re in a blended family it’s so easy to feel left out, I assume any level of favoritism no matter how slight can be an issue.

14.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hot Mess Blonde @ 1/21/2019, 03:17 PM) 
    I don’t have kids so idk if I would feel differently if I did, but I don’t understand why it would be out of line for Gina to post about Addie. Regardless of how things came to be, Gina is now Nick’s wife and they’re having children and are a family. Addie should be a part of that. I would be offended if they posted say a family picture and my kid wasn’t included, like she wasn’t part of their family. I think your situation is a little different VV just because it seems more like that relationship is more of a mid life crisis not a “serious” one. Mostly because of her age, so I can understand not wanting her to post about your son.

Even if Michele didn’t break up Dan and Louie’s mom, the mom is still in the picture, to some extent, so would she have the right to tell Michele not to post about him? I remember when they shared the vows for their wedding I noticed that Dan made an effort to include Addie but Michele didn’t say a word about Louie. I thought that was mean. I also remember that their first picture posted was them and Bentley, again odd to exclude the other kids just because it was the first picture they shared of their wedding. This all seems like no big deal or no bad intentions but when you’re in a blended family it’s so easy to feel left out, I assume any level of favoritism no matter how slight can be an issue.

Yep. All this. In fact, Louis' mom might have more of a right to take issue with Michele including Louis in her public social media life vs Gina posting something on her personal instagram. Kids shouldn't be used as pawns for the games adults want to play with one another. Michele could choose to be petty and go toe to toe with Nick over everything Gina does or doesn't do. What will that achieve other than strife and drama? And that drama will inevitably infiltrate her marriage with Dan. If I were to be with a man who has a child from a previous marriage and he and his ex choose to be assholes when it comes to the child, I'd be out the door. Even if my husband was the one cheated on. I'd lose respect for him, consider him as having "unresolved issues" and would peace out. No one wants to deal with that shit.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hot Mess Blonde @ 1/21/2019, 09:17 PM) 
    I don’t have kids so idk if I would feel differently if I did, but I don’t understand why it would be out of line for Gina to post about Addie. Regardless of how things came to be, Gina is now Nick’s wife and they’re having children and are a family. Addie should be a part of that. I would be offended if they posted say a family picture and my kid wasn’t included, like she wasn’t part of their family. I think your situation is a little different VV just because it seems like that relationship is more of a mid life crisis not a “serious” one. Mostly because of her age, so I can understand not wanting her to post about your son.

I don't disagree, really. I do think it's a little different for me in that although this mid life crisis seems to be lasting, she's not his stepmother like Gina is, and they aren't building a family together. At least not yet.

However it's a sensitive area and Gina may feel she "won", but she should also be tactful and human about it. If the situation were reversed she wouldn't enjoy Michele IGing about "the twins did this, the twins did that" bla bla. I think if it's a family event like a Christmas card pic of all of them, okay, in her situation put it on social media. But there's a balance in such a delicate area, and it should be kept minimal. She definitely should not have Addie's pic up even half as much as Michele does. Once in a while of the whole family, maybe Addie's birthday too, fine.

This is obviously just my very personal opinion which is skewed by my own life. Every blended family has to do what's in the best interest of all those involved, and we're all different. I just think handle it with sensitivity when at all possible.

Also as an aside? It goes without saying that we can forget the cheating scumbag guy in these scenarios to exercise any kind of good judgement. I asked my ex to please see that our son was kept off SM unless one of us posted it. Mistake. I think it's an ego stroke to have even brought it up, and Nick probably has some of that in him as well.

872 replies since 20/1/2019, 20:33   67928 views