Dr. Dray Pt. 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poppy911 - that was heartbreaking to read, I'm so happy you're in recovery.

I'm not giving the mom a pass because she lost a child. We don't know how she raised Andrea. Comments she has made about always being told to stand up straight, and other observations lead me to believe Mommy is a control freak also. She even took the poor dog's bed away that he loved. (If they are vegan feeding that dog I will scream)

Is she so happy that her daughter is YouTube famous that she is helping her die? I certainly would not appear in any vlogs with her and definitely not be filmed making meals which she will take the tiniest nibble of. She refused even a crumb of her vegan rice crispy treats and the mother looked so dejected.

I'm with LLCNYC - I would never allow myself to be culpable in her ED behaviors. I would give the ultimatum. It would kill me to watch that day after day, waving my hands at the camera and smiling like a loon while my child was dying.

Someone on GG said they DM'd the mom, I think on IG, and they were blocked.

They are both impenetrable.
    If only YouTube can shut her down.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Can YT shut her down if there are enough concerns/red flags?

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    OK...if those two want to live in some freakishly controlled environment so be it, but she took the DOG's bed away that he loved? Why???? For the love of gawd I can't fathom why somebody would do that to their beloved pet.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 16/2/2019, 02:09) 

If they won’t shut down or de-monetize Eugenia, then Andrea has no chance.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 16/2/2019, 02:47) 
    OK...if those two want to live in some freakishly controlled environment so be it, but she took the DOG's bed away that he loved? Why???? For the love of gawd I can't fathom why somebody would do that to their beloved pet.

It was on the floor and she thought it was too big, but the dog loved it. She's weird.

6. Tabbycat
        +1   Like  

User deleted

In the last vlog, the dog has a bed on the couch, and he seems to like it. I think she replaced the bigger bed with a smaller one. But I could be wrong, I haven’t kept up with the vlogs.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    geez, too big? So what, it's not like she entertains or needs a big space for her and painfully thin Andrea.

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Patsy AF (formerly Lispy) @ 16/2/2019, 05:48) 
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 16/2/2019, 02:09) 

If they won’t shut down or de-monetize Eugenia, then Andrea has no chance.

Wow, just looked up Eugenia. Oh.My.Gosh. That is super scary! So sad.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Eugenia has over a million plus subscribers, her video's get hundreds of thousands of views. Multiple shows have used her as an example of social media and it's role in current culture. The Doctors did a segment on her, Dr Phil reached out she declined There have been petitions to youtube to shut her channel down. YouTube did nothing, they really don't get into that. She's making a fortune on youtube, she's a star in the thinspo culture. Her mother who is overweight seems to have a great relationship with her. Go figure any of this. I somehow imagine Dray secretly binging Eugenia video's while eating boiled turnips with seaweed and radishes because if there's one thing she does it's eat the weirdest food combo's that have low density to them. It's like she's only hydrating herself. And nobody needs every two hrs of sunscreen application in multiple layers from morning to night. Does her skin look any better for it than other women her age? I don't think so. She doesn't use soap because it can disrupt the skin barrier function, and sunscreen rubbed on every two hrs for 16 hrs a day doesn't?

10. Sophia P'Hawkins
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Dr. Dray seems like a snob. I unsubbed when she started mocking a lady at her gym for talking to her personal trainer "too much". Her videos are night & day with Dr. Sam. Dr. Sam has said she typically only applies sunscreen once in the morning. Dray had a conniption over people only applying sunscreen once in the morning, in her "ANTIAGING ON THE GO" video. So much anger over sunscreen.

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Scrioll to the beginning of her IG. She was thin but healthy and quite pretty. Her hair looked full and shiny. She has photos with friends. This woman is so sick.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So the latest with Eugenia is that she tweeted about “working with her doctor”. Now everyone is flooding her social media with congratulations...
    She’s done that before and come back to say everything is fine. No change in her appearance though.
    Maybe she has the flu and needed hospitalization for that. I highly doubt she’s in treatment for ED.
    It saddens me to say she looks too far gone.

Similarities between her and Andrea:
    Close, childlike relationship with mom
    Little to no real friendships, much attention on pet
    High pitch little girl quality to voice
    Arms and legs often exposed to reveal thinness
    Obsessions/rituals
    Collections of items and toys
    Sunken eyes, skin paleness, thinning hair

:nervous:

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 16/2/2019, 06:46) 
    geez, too big? So what, it's not like she entertains or needs a big space for her and painfully thin Andrea.

Exactly! It was a good size and he would roll on it and stretch out, and have fun. She replaced it with a tiny one on the couch.

14. Tabbycat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 16/2/2019, 09:56) 
    Eugenia has over a million plus subscribers, her video's get hundreds of thousands of views. Multiple shows have used her as an example of social media and it's role in current culture. The Doctors did a segment on her, Dr Phil reached out she declined There have been petitions to youtube to shut her channel down. YouTube did nothing, they really don't get into that. She's making a fortune on youtube, she's a star in the thinspo culture. Her mother who is overweight seems to have a great relationship with her. Go figure any of this. I somehow imagine Dray secretly binging Eugenia video's while eating boiled turnips with seaweed and radishes because if there's one thing she does it's eat the weirdest food combo's that have low density to them. It's like she's only hydrating herself. And nobody needs every two hrs of sunscreen application in multiple layers from morning to night. Does her skin look any better for it than other women her age? I don't think so. She doesn't use soap because it can disrupt the skin barrier function, and sunscreen rubbed on every two hrs for 16 hrs a day doesn't?

She uses a cleanser on her face. It’s body wash that she doesn’t use. Although, she has recommended body wash for smelly areas and where you apply sunscreen.

I’m not trying to defend her by any means, but I frequently see misinformation posted about what she says. I don’t watch her much now, but I watched a lot of her older videos.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thanks Tabbycat...I was not specific enough. I used to watch a lot of her older stuff way back too, as she does have sound derm specific recs. She does do the double cleanse method on her face (or did) to remove her mascara and sunscreen. It's just the rest of her body that she doesn't use soap...she doesn't really sweat she said. However, she does have eczema so I get she's a special case. She often talks skin barrier and will drill down on the not washing. I would hope she does some cleaning of her "smelly areas"...I don't know if she still gets her period or not, and surely there are other parts of her body that requires washing. I really don't think body soap is as complicated as people seem to be making it on her channel, unless they have a special skin issue. No fragrance for sure is her motto...but then again she uses fragranced shampoo for her hair to smell nice and basically I guess this is her way of saying you do you? She's become a shill machine now and poster girl for pro ana sites. Highly disturbing.

940 replies since 12/2/2019, 23:54   517440 views