« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't use body wash... does she bathe?

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 2/16/2019, 08:10 PM) 

She showers daily...I'm hoping the daily shampoo does knda gloss over her. She avidly works out so even tho she says she doesn't sweat the shampoo running down has to help. Unless she has some ritual to keep the fragranced shampoo from touching her skin. I believe she has plugged Vanicream body wash...hope she uses it consistently.

I actually watched her latest video to check in on her to see how she's doing. She seemed happier than ever...she went to a derm conf in Dallas held at the Four Seasons hotel. I think it did her good to get out of that no frills ritualistic life she leads with mommy and enjoy some perks of a nice hotel, mingle with other women in her profession and she actually ate at the hotels nice restaurants. I'm pulling for her.

3. Tabbycat
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I think she's okay with fragranced rinse off products, like shampoo, unless you have an allergy. It's the leave on products she doesn't recommend. Actually, she didn't recommend fragrance free products at the beginning of her channel. I think she changed because a lot of her subscribers are sensitive, and she said she wanted to recommend products everyone could use. Also, she says anyone can develop an allergy later, why take a chance. That's why some of sponsorships bothered me, the products had fragrance.

I'm also pulling for her. I'm glad she went to the conference.

4.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't really buy into studies. If Andrea keeps it up she won't see 40, so she shouldn't worry about everything she obsesses over.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 2/16/2019, 09:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 2/16/2019, 08:10 PM) 

She showers daily...I'm hoping the daily shampoo does knda gloss over her. She avidly works out so even tho she says she doesn't sweat the shampoo running down has to help.

Wait - does she not purposefully WASH her body?

Also, once you see her discolored mouth, you can't un-see it. :sick:

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Shit Show @ 17/2/2019, 01:42) 
    QUOTE (TruthSerum @ 2/16/2019, 09:53 PM) 
    She showers daily...I'm hoping the daily shampoo does knda gloss over her. She avidly works out so even tho she says she doesn't sweat the shampoo running down has to help.

Wait - does she not purposefully WASH her body?

Also, once you see her discolored mouth, you can't un-see it. :sick:

She said she doesn’t use soap or body wash but she will use some sort of body acne wash if needed.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she ate more than a couple of bites each of those plates of food she showed, I'll go vegan myself. (Not for all the money in the world, tbh)

8.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Hasn't she said that she washes her armpits, her feet and her "privates" with soap, and just rinses the rest of her body off?

9. DustKitties
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sassafrass Gal @ 13/2/2019, 02:42) 
    You think she has a boyfriend? Or sex? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Only if it’s hydrating.

10. PillPoppinSkank

User deleted

I heard in a podcast today that certain body products and cosmetics have chemicals in them that can cause us to gain weight (I am paraphrasing here and dummying down the technical terms a ton because I cannot remember them :lol:). I wonder if that is why she doesn't use many things on her body?

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow. That conference vlog today was painful. She looked sad and on the verge of collapse. She filmed the dessert table and the movie candy and popcorn as if she partook in any of it.

It's pretty evident from her darting into the men's room by accident, and what she showed, that she spent the entire time sucking down coffee and sugar free powdered drinks to avoid eating. Most likely a punishing session in the gym as well.

No, Andrea, I don't believe you had fun, and I don't believe the other doctors thought your YouTube was cool. Keep lying to yourself while you influence and make money off of unsuspecting people with your illness.

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Why is area around her mouth yellowish-orange? Gross. She thinks she looks great, otherwise she'd cover up. :nervous:

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    How does she have all of this apparent energy? Getting through the day is one thing. But the workouts?? It baffles me.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    The discoloration around her mouth area is sickly looking...and for somebody who drinks water like she does she has the driest most cracked lips and sides of her mouth than anyone. It's suspicious. Her coffee consumption and how much she talks about it is overkill. I can't believe she didn't bring her Totoro mug. Does she only have black sleeveless t shirts to film in to show those pencil thin arms? The veneers she got on her upper teeth look crooked or something...given she's so cheap I'm sure she went to some bargain basement dentist who slapped those things on.

I wonder if she really did actively hang out with the other women for the wine and movie night. She usually seems crabby and drops negative comments when she has to be around other people but she was giving this experience a thumbs up and seemed to still be singing the praises of the experience even after it was all over.

On her IG from back in her NYC days she has pix of herself with groups of friends, and even went to Vegas with a bunch of girls. Hard to believe seeing how she's shrunk her world down to mommy and Tybee at this point.

15.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Regarding becoming a teledoc. Is that something she announced on a video or astute viewers figured it out?

940 replies since 12/2/2019, 23:54   517434 views