Dr. Dray Pt. 1

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 13/2/2019, 02:31) 
    Oh. Oh my.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579843/...230BDB10B6.jpeg)

I’ve never watched a vlog of hers, yet I’m sick of looking at her stupid green mug.

Oh ffs!!! :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

2.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I need a mask. We were in the ER for hours the other day when a nurse walked in saying "folks, we're getting a ton of positive flu tests". :wacko:

"The Romance languages (also sometimes called Romanic languages) are a language family in the Indo-European languages. ... The biggest Romance languages are Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian." I didn't know that.

3.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How do you go from practicing medicine in a clinic to shilling fabletics and mushroom tea?

Also, she is not very nice. People are so respectful and ask her questions, to which she may give a one word response.

I think she got fired because she has no social skills and she frightened the patients.

Btw, thanks for the thread! :7043:

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (jackieanne @ 13/2/2019, 02:15) 
    QUOTE (MysteryMeat @ 2/12/2019, 06:48 PM) 
    I binge watched quite a few of her videos months ago. I don’t remember where, but I read somewhere that she had an eating disorder and would spend numerous hours deleting comments under her videos. I don’t recall her actually saying that, did I miss it? She kind of creeps me out, but I still watch on occasion. So many questions :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

Yes, she does this. she also has several words "flagged" so that the comments never go up. Anorexia, thin, eating disorder, binge, etc. She went to a dermatology conference for a few days and she put comments on approval, so nothing posted until she looked at them.

If you haven't seen her mask, you need to. She had to walk across the parking lot and she put it on. It is beyond weird.

:nervous: No I haven’t seen it, not sure I want to yikes!

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You think she has a boyfriend? Or sex? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meat free living, Sassafrass.

No vitamin D*@#$
    Not even vitamin L.
    :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That mask! Is that a sun protectant or to keep germs away :unsure:

8.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sassafrass Gal @ 2/12/2019, 08:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dishraghair @ 13/2/2019, 01:57) 
    Her father is a professor at a university in Colorado. He has a PhD in romance languages,

Romance languages? Is this a joke?

LOL Nope, I have a BA in Spanish is why I know about romance language. It of course is derived from Latin. English is a Germanic Language
    Yes I'm a language nerd :B):

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Somehow I watched a video of hers about menopause and she went on the subject of vaginal lubrication. I thought “oh pleaaaase don’t start with your own experiences!” :agace:

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sassafrass Gal @ 13/2/2019, 02:42) 

I'd be shocked if she did. I assumed she was asexual.

I used to watch her videos for a bit but got tired of watching her workout and eat vegetables

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Her mom is 67. I'm sure her mom moved to live by her for support. When Andrea first started her channel she was eating meat and far more "normal" for lack of a better word. She socialized in a running group and would go out to eat, meet up with a friend occasionally she'd mention in passing. Andrea is no dummy, she knows what weight she needs to meet to not be admitted for an eating disorder but I suspect she's been in the hospital in the past. Seems like her mom is now all she has and I don't know what I'd do if my child was in this situation and I too was alone....I guess I might move by her to hopefully try to monitor her and keep her going. It's all very Karen Carpenteresque...type A, highly driven, but has some deep seated issue's going on. Andrea is clearly very intelligent, M.D. and PhD, and elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. She's very published for her age, and had (has?) an NHI grant which is super hard to obtain and I believe it was on using youtube as a platform for health education...namely sunscreen. Very progressive in that regard but she's clearly jumped the shark with the face mask, gloves, hats and swaddled in sunblocking clothing only. Her channel has really grown and likely with sponsorships and adsense she's doing ok financially. Tubers with much less subs and views seem to be doing well in the $$$ dept and she only spends money on random vegetables (how many turnips can she really eat in a few days!! WTF, she buys those and spinach like crazy it seems). Besides those tiny cups of weird hodge podge food on Sunday and the coffee it almost seems like they've also given up eating out which they once did on occasion at an actual restaurant. What I wonder is where her moms money comes from. Isn't her mom stir crazy in that apt with no friends, only cross stitching and reading and walking a dog with an occasional outing with Andrea. At least her mom has a TV which Dray refuses to purchase.

12. PillPoppinSkank
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Regina Phalange @ 2/13/2019, 02:56 AM) 
    QUOTE (Sassafrass Gal @ 13/2/2019, 02:42) 

I'd be shocked if she did. I assumed she was asexual.

I used to watch her videos for a bit but got tired of watching her workout and eat vegetables

Her body is so starved for nutrients that I am sure she has absolutely zero sex drive.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In a video a while ago, she showed that she follows a bunch of family vloggers and beauty gurus. Does she envy them? Does she wish she could be them? She seems to have a thing for Anna Saccone in particular.

Is this all some big experiment and we're all being punked? From doctor to vegan proana guru.

If her leaving her practice for yourube is her choice, (doubt it), then what does that say for her love of medicine and desire to help people? Showing severe OCD sun phobia ain't it sis. I sure wouldn't go to her as a doctor. You can never trust anyone who takes sponsorships.

She hates makeup, but she promoted a Colorscience makeup kit around the holidays because they paid her. That's just one example.

She's shady and money hungry.

14.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she knows her stuff and still dispenses good info, but she also shills so much that you have to really decide is she shilling this or does she really like it? I don't like to do that with people I am taking recommendations from.

I think, and this is only my specualation, that she was confronted at work by superiors about her ED and she refused to admit it was a problem and she either quit or was let go, because she wouldn't address it. She has definitely gotten worse in the last 6 months.

As for her mom, she is in between a rock and a hard place. If she confronts her too much, she will cut her off and continue down her destructive path. She has already buried one child and I am sure she wants to keep the one that she has left alive. Perhaps she thinks that she is at least getting her to eat something, and it is keeping her alive. I just don't know.

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dishraghair @ 2/13/2019, 01:06 AM) 
    QUOTE (Burberry @ 2/12/2019, 07:00 PM) 
    I just wondered if she was let go due to her appearance.

That's what I think or because of her eating disorder which is a mental illness and she refused treatment

Oh, jeez. So glad I found this, umm, shall we say, here? I found her videos, which are great. I have had skin cancer, and am always looking for ways to protect my skin from the sun. But good Maud. I thought perhaps she was recovering from a serious illness. I thought . . . Something, anything. She never addressed it. And something seemed so completely off about her appearance. It made me uncomfortable after awhile, so I quit watching. I don't want to be a bitch, but . . . I'm sorry.

QUOTE (LateKate @ 2/13/2019, 02:32 AM) 
    I want to know too. What are Romance languages? And how does one get a PhD in it?

Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Romanian. Languages that descended from Latin.

940 replies since 12/2/2019, 23:54   517448 views