The prince may have changed but the fairytale remains the same Michele1218 Pt. 4

#blessed #myfairytale #pinchme

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This basic girl can only do something as basic as go to Disney every single year. And take countless pictures of magic kingdom. I’ve already said they can’t survive outside of the the US. Culture shock would just kill them. I’d bet none of them are in possession of a passport even. It’s like TiffanyD when all the youtubers got sent to Paris she had to run and apply for a passport for the trip. Has never used it since. Nothing wrong also with wanting to travel domestically but don’t act like you are a high end traveller and “fashionista” when your basic knowledge of the world revolves around a two mile radius of your house

Edited by Ksat81 - 3/21/2019, 06:35 PM

2.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I finally watched the NYC vlog last night. While it was nice to see her sans kids and outside the house, she's a shit vlogger. Low energy and lacklustre. She's surprised that the contestants appear differently to how they were shown on TV :eyeroll:

They must have passports because they've been to resorts in Mexico and Dominican Republic.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s in Dallas now. I’m not a fan of the blush camo carryon.

Who is Lisa Page? I went to hs with an awful girl with that name. Shudder...

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They’ve been on cruises and to resorts. Those are perfectly fine vacations but in my opinion that isn’t travel. They’re not really leaving the comfort of their bubble. They don’t even have decent authentic food at resorts for the most part. Even the days you can explore bits of the towns you are not really getting a cultural experience.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanessaVanity @ 3/21/2019, 07:04 PM) 
    She’s in Dallas now. I’m not a fan of the blush camo carryon.

Who is Lisa Page? I went to hs with an awful girl with that name. Shudder...

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    exactly how many bathing suits does she need? If the polka dot navy one works out she's going back for more colors...on top of all the others? All of these people seem to need 50 bathing suits and multiple cover ups and sarongs etc. It's all a huge eye roll to me. her "bump" is her favorite fashion accessory now.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wish they were a bit more adventurous with their destinations. They seem so bland. Only traveling in the US and countries close by. Why not take all the kids to any countries in Africa or Asia even Europe. Even the food she eats is just plain. No real cutural foods. The most “cultural” thing i’ve heard her speak about which shocked me a little was The lebanese restaurant near their house.

8. PillPoppinSkank
        +1   Like  

User deleted

To be fair, she probably has to be really careful about traveling out of the country because of Addie's health issues.

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VanessaVanity @ 21/3/2019, 15:52) 
    QUOTE (Foxylady014 @ 3/21/2019, 03:06 PM) 
    Why does the woman waste money going to Disney ever year? What is her obsession? I feel like you’ve been once, that’s enough or at least space it out several years. I don’t understand grown adults and their obsession with hella hot, super crowded, way over priced, too many screaming kids Disney World. I think Michelle is bored and needs more adult interaction. She needs to put Bentley in a daycare to socialize with

Totally agree. It's also a waste of money when people go with babies. The baby can't do anything-or appreciate even being there-and a parent has to sit with him while the other does stuff. It's stupid imo.

She should take her kids somewhere new.

Absolutely agree, it's exactly what me and my OH have said. There's no way we're taking our kids to a place like Disney World til they're old enough to appreciate it and they can actually get full enjoyment out of the experience and remember it. Babies don't, plus I feel like going around in that baking sun wouldn't be good for them, especially at an age where they don't understand the importance of trying to keep them hydrated.

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa Paige is a DJ and her husband Stu works for Glenn Beck.

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think the Disney trip is a family event. Juliana YouTubed it last year her husband and all her in laws including Michele and fam.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Arby @ 3/22/2019, 01:26 AM) 
    I think the Disney trip is a family event. Juliana YouTubed it last year her husband and all her in laws including Michele and fam.

Speaking of...

Why do you all think of Juliana? I think it's weird she isn't married to "Tone". Why do they (Juliana and Michele) never acknowledge each other? Is there some beef I am unaware of?

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s definitely weird they don’t acknowledge each other in vids. Michele did wish Juliana’s daughter a happy birthday on Js Instagram this week. Juliana mentioned a necklace that she had on from Stella and Dot and didn’t even make a reference to Michele. But she always shouts out other people.

Getting odd vibes though from Tone and Juliana’s relationship though. Have a kid but not be married. Before she was saying that she wasn’t in a rush, then recently she said that if it hasn’t happened yet it probably won’t. He doesn’t even want his face in her vlogs which is odd. There’s private people, shy people but they still don’t avoid the camera like the plague. He’s always traveling for work and she travels without him. Is he hiding something? Just odd.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I get the impression Juliana is closer to Tone’s mother than Tone.

I don’t think she likes Michele, at all. I don’t necessarily think they had any dramatic falling out, I just suspect they were never close.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah I don't get it. How is Juliana a stay at home Mom, but they isn't married? She is definitely asking for problems. I don't understand their arrangement and I agree they have a strange relationship. She seems sweet, but her style sucks and I can't get past her Miami accent. My hubby is from Miami (so no hate), but I can't stand the way people talk there. She is the opposite of Michele is every way.

915 replies since 26/2/2019, 02:18   94236 views