The prince may have changed but the fairytale remains the same Michele1218 Pt. 4

#blessed #myfairytale #pinchme

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I want to do a makeover for her, she’d be a lot less labor intensive than Marnie.

No more lash extensions and softening the harsh brows is where we begin...

2. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I was just catching up on Instagram and Michelle is straight up UNHINGED on her stories today. She needs to put the phone down, go eat something and take her pregnancy hormones to bed for the rest of the day or something!

The story she shared about a little girl with cancer she’s been following that just passed is heartbreaking & understandable to be upset but good Lord. She went on and on after that. All this talk about mean people and assholes. Did she read the Bakery this morning or something? Was spending the morning with Nick what set off the asshole rant? Idk but girl put the phone away for awhile when you’re in one these moods! You look hysterical!

Aside from all that, it’s amazing that after a spinal tap Addie wants to go on to school! So sweet that she loves school that much but I don’t think I’d have the heart to let mine go after that! Addie is a strong, brave, tough little fighter.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Meh, I don't think reading here would make her cry. She has support over the Nick debacle, (he's a pig, we all agree), we're all pulling for Addie, and we all seem to think Bentley is a sweetie-pie. Aside from the "Dan is a doofus" comments, her rushing into pregnancy, and that she likes furry brows it's not so bad on here.

She certainly doesn't get hate like Marnie does. Cheer up, Michele! Pregnancy is rough, but it's the last one. Just please do not ever say the words "gender reveal" or "push present", deal?

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The main thing I got from those stories was that she said Dan just told her to get over it. Gee how supportive. We should all be jealous of her insensitive, melted face husband. Since Dan wouldn’t console her she had to get on IG for support. I get she may be overreacting but Dan that’s your pregnant wife dealing with her kid who has cancer. A little support would be expected.

5.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn’t read or listen to the news. Why am I not fucking surprised :eyeroll: Princess can’t have her bubble burst.

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yep, princess learned today the world is tough. No kidding. She said she wants to live in a bubble....oh, you do already.
    That baby's death is heartbreaking. But get off of IG if you're that upset and don't make it about you.

7.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What happened to that poor baby is horrible and so sad. It is heartbreaking to hear.
    Is it bad that I found her rant humorous? It's the height of hypocrisy since she and Dan support the biggest, most unkind "asshole" in the nation right. Does she cry that hard thinking of the immigrant children that have been separated from their families, consequently abused? Or is it only the heartbreak in her bubble that matters? I just can't take her seriously. It was quite obvious she doesn't watch the news, much less pick up a newspaper, but at least she's confirmed it now.

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Well I guess since she doesn’t listen to/read the news, this genius blindly voted and never looked back. So yeah, she needs to pipe down about cruelty and sadness in the world. Not enough eyerolls for her right now.

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I felt bad for her when she was crying over that baby. it's heartbreaking and of course hits close to home. I was sort of annoyed by the rest of the rant though. there are many many good things/people in the world and I hate when people act like bad things happening is some sort of new phenomenon. I can understand taking a break from the news if you're already having a bad day...but to never read or watch it? I can't even comprehend having no curiosity about what's happening in the world around you

can someone remind me what types of things Dan was saying on FB? I can't remember. I only recall him coming here to defend himself :lol: then he made everything private. I didn't know she was liking all of the posts either

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree, I understand that maybe she’s hormonal and having a bad day but it went on and on and at one point she wasn’t crying but still had the crying voice happening, she does that often. She acts very childlike, it’s strange. Not to say that awful thing going around YouTube isn’t scary. On another note, why is Bentley transgender the last two days. We haven’t seen or heard this before. I’m kidding of course but I think Michelle would be in her glory if she had another child to princess up and pitter patter around in fairyland.

11. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I spit my tea out when I read “ why is Bentley transgender the past 2 days?”!!! :crying:

Yeah I’m thinking Dan won’t be happy if B keeps donning himself in sisters pink accessories.

How sad for a grown woman to admit she doesn’t watch the news. I’ve never seen someone get so emotional over Instagram, in her post she words it as if it’s literally her only link / peek into the world. Very strange. I guess Michelle is more like Marnie than I’ve given her credit for. Definitely living in a self-curated bubble.

12.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, I had to go check out this rant you all were speaking about. I can completely understand Michele being upset about that child passing and showing sympathy for the parents. It is a heartbreaking and awful situation. What I don’t understand is the next bit of ranting about people being assholes and wanting to retreat into a bubble.

Michele, if you are reading this... please shut up and reevaluate what you are saying. As a survivor of cancer, it did the opposite for me. It made me want to live my life to the fullest because shit got real. We don’t get that much time on the planet, so try to reflect on the good. There are a lot of good people in the world. You would see that if you did not live on social media 24/7 and would get out of the Old Navy dressing room once in awhile. I don’t want to diminish what Addie and Michele have been though because having cancer and seeing your kid struggle with cancer is not easy, but she also needs to thankful they are in the position they are in. So many more in the world have it a billion times worse with their health and struggle with how they are going to pay for their care. I will say though, Michele, just a few weeks after getting out of the hospital and having surgery, I was in Washington marching against the asshole you and your husband supported, so there is that. 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you really want to talk about an asshole, look no further than the big T.

Edited by Marnificent - 2/28/2019, 06:56 AM

13. Mumbles McBabyHands

User deleted

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is clueless and will not change because she doesn’t care to. She doesn’t want to watch the news or read anything expect the Stella and dot catalog. What an empty life. She will always vote for whoever dan tells her to. And even worse I bet he also doesn’t watch news or read anything about current affairs of the world. If it’s not happening in their backyard they are happy being ignorant imbeciles. Stop the cry fest Michelle. Despite having so many setbacks in life to learn from, you are still a petty little princess that has not grown up mentally.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did someone say Dan was on here in the past, posting? Or did I imagine that?

I think she's just extra emotional with the pregnancy hormones. I was very quick to tears when I was pregnant. I'm not sure it needs to be broadcast on IG, but to each their own I guess. I think she probably just needed some reassurance from people that everything's going to be okay, and if Dan told her to "get over it" she's probably not getting that much comfort from him.

915 replies since 26/2/2019, 02:18   94231 views