The prince may have changed but the fairytale remains the same Michele1218 Pt. 4

#blessed #myfairytale #pinchme

« Older   Newer »

1. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I’m so glad we weren’t vapid self-absorbed twits obsessed with filming ourselves & taking pics of ourselves everyday, always with a phone in our hands back when I was a pregnant emotional rollercoaster. This generation! ughhh! The constant posting for attention and all the hashtags! 🙄

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Why am i not surprised that she doesn’t watch the news? I mean thats Michele all over. She really portrays herself as caring about people and her followers lick her a** ss if she is a caring giving person when she literally does the bare minimum. She literally doesn’t give a shit about anyone but her self. Hence why her and her Husband voted for that moron voted for that imbecile and millions of people are living with the consequences of their actions. “Privilege is invisible to those who have it”

3.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Mumbles, I'm part of that generation but don't partake in the obnoxious social media games. We aren't all bad. I really feel for the ones who are below me in age. Those are the kids who grew up without a real childhood and their entire lives have been digital. At least my generation had most of our youth without heavy social media influence.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 3/1/2019, 02:04 AM) 
    Mumbles, I'm part of that generation but don't partake in the obnoxious social media games. We aren't all bad. I really feel for the ones who are below me in age. Those are the kids who grew up without a real childhood and their entire lives have been digital. At least my generation had most of our youth without heavy social media influence.

Amen. My daughter is 25 and her entire HS and college experience, and dating life has been with social media, apps, all digital. The concept of talking to a guy on the (gasp!) phone, emoji-less and not via text, and without the ability to cyber stalk would be a foreign concept. It's too bad in many ways, and she actually has expressed to me that she wishes "old fashioned romance" still existed.

5. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +1   Like  

User deleted

My daughter just turned 20 and we had a big birthday dinner for her at a nice restaurant. There were several kids her age there and I have to say, I was so impressed with them. They were very engaging and every single one of them stayed off their phones the whole night. It was so nice! Lots of conversation and laughter.

It's more this basic white girl stereotype that is guilty of it IMO. On my SM, all of the young women I know IRL who are young moms are super annoyingly OTT with all the oversharing, hashtagging, posting endless photos etc. It's like a disease. Michelle is so that basic bitch too!

V - the good old days of romance! We didn't text n stuff when my husband and I were dating. For awhile he had to work 2nd shift and we weren't getting to see each other much. I would go out to my car in the morning to head to work and find actual hand written love letters with a rose or something on my car that he would leave while I was sleeping on his way home from work. (We didn't live together, imagine that!) Ahhh the good old days! I have a box full of love letters! I guess the kids today don't do stuff like that. it's all digital so you don't have the sweet little keepsakes!

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 3/1/2019, 03:31 PM) 
    My daughter just turned 20 and we had a big birthday dinner for her at a nice restaurant. There were several kids her age there and I have to say, I was so impressed with them. They were very engaging and every single one of them stayed off their phones the whole night. It was so nice! Lots of conversation and laughter.

It's more this basic white girl stereotype that is guilty of it IMO. On my SM, all of the young women I know IRL who are young moms are super annoyingly OTT with all the oversharing, hashtagging, posting endless photos etc. It's like a disease. Michelle is so that basic bitch too!

V - the good old days of romance! We didn't text n stuff when my husband and I were dating. For awhile he had to work 2nd shift and we weren't getting to see each other much. I would go out to my car in the morning to head to work and find actual hand written love letters with a rose or something on my car that he would leave while I was sleeping on his way home from work. (We didn't live together, imagine that!) Ahhh the good old days! I have a box full of love letters! I guess the kids today don't do stuff like that. it's all digital so you don't have the sweet little keepsakes!

Oh Mumbles, SO TRUE. I also have a box full of actual loveletters. It's so much better than having the memory of some long ago text. Which I wouldn't remember now, and I would "have" nothing to look at.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Could that tortellini soup look anymore bland?

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Victoria09 @ 5/3/2019, 02:33) 
    Could that tortellini soup look anymore bland?

does that even qualify as a recipe when you’re not chopping anything and just dumping things in from their packages? A little chopped onion and garlic would probably help the flavor.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can’t believe the way Michele goes on about a boxed mix of blueberry muffins. FFS has she never heard of making muffins from scratch? It’s ridiculous. She probably has everything she needs already-including the streusel topping ingredients-at home in her cupboard. Buy the bluberries, open a cookbook (or Google “muffin”) and bake you dingaling.

10.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    She eats like someone who’s recovering from a bout of food poisoning.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yeah, I often wonder if Louie is fed enough. He’s thin. Isn’t soup a starter before a meal? He’s certainly not getting enough meat and protein in his diet. Michele is so strange in her kitchen. Probably doesn’t allow Lou to cook or make a sandwich for fear of a mess that her maids might have to clean up. Bentley should be feeding himself at this point. At least finger foods but god forbid he makes a mess. I also wondered why she didn’t just make muffins from scratch. She has no clue how to cook.

12. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Omg skinny Louie is the new Shane Goldberg! We’re going to have to keep an eye on him! He’s a growing, athletic boy and she’s feeding him like he’s a young woman watching her figure trying to stay in her size 2! #feedlouie

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    How are these people not anemic? That soup does not a balanced meal make. Michele looks sick without makeup on. Her skin and the darkness under her eyes is so bad. Dan is not a skinny dude. He is obviously eating more than what Michele is cooking.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ugh i can’t imagine going school and coming home to that food. Soundsmlike toture to me. I can just tell it taste like water.

15. Mumbles McBabyHands

User deleted

Dan is no doubt hitting up the fast food drive thru's everyday!

I watched her sad soup stories. She could've shredded up a rotisserie chicken and thrown it in there and made it a little more hearty. Maybe some carrot, celery, onion, garlic. I hope I don't offend anyone but the thought & sight of that frozen spinach grossed me out. We go through so much fresh spinach in our house. I'm always throwing it into stuff, all week long.

The stories of B & A were cute though. Her running to him with the hugs.

915 replies since 26/2/2019, 02:18   94231 views