What she said #SteveSays: let’s cuddle on the couch

What #SteveREALLYsays: put your phone down and we’ll f*ck

2.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her new thing is gonna be "Steve's wacky online purchases"--no one gives a shit what your man-child decides to spend all his non-working time playing with

3. The Usual
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I agree I think they live together in a highly dysfunctional marriage. They care too much about image. His is the cheaper to keep her mentality and she is totally in awe of him and falls over him and his money.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 13/5/2019, 00:21) 
    QUOTE (#MomBoss @ 12/5/2019, 16:03) 
    I’m obviously in the minority but I think they definitely live together and we will never see them get divorced. I think they have a dysfunctional marriage that is built on the core values of lots of money in the bank and putting out on demand but it works for them.

Alright, I’m going to go run and hide for making that comment. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

You don’t need to. Everyone is allowed to have their opinions. It is interesting to read different perspectives here. That is what I love about the bakery.

I think she will never leave him in spite of him treating her like shit. She is too needy emotionally and financially. He may go back and forth between his affairs and her because she is letting him. Both their behaviour is a sad influence on the kids. But whatever. There is worse in the world.

I can’t decide what she’s like with him. In her stories she seems super nervous and awkward and acts like a little puppy dog that will do anything to please him but on the other hand she comes across as a raging bitch and I can’t imagine her “letting” him have affairs. She seems like the psycho over-obsessive type that would take a knife to all his shit if she ever found out he was cheating.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Good lord has anyone seen Maile Misajons new post? I feel like it should be a Saturday night live spoof. What the hell is she even talking about???? 😂 is this her show? Podcast? About friendships? Her mom gang? Literally was so confused - please stop trying to be so poetic and just be f’ing normal!

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (kareng @ 13/5/2019, 05:00) 
    Good lord has anyone seen Maile Misajons new post? I feel like it should be a Saturday night live spoof. What the hell is she even talking about???? 😂 is this her show? Podcast? About friendships? Her mom gang? Literally was so confused - please stop trying to be so poetic and just be f’ing normal!

Who’s that

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s one of the friends on the recent beach trip .... I can’t really understand all the “deep” things she says 😂

8.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I find her extremely pretentious and annoying. And what’s with showing the boys naked. All. The. Time. <_<

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I can’t decide if she needs to have her meds adjusted or if she just has a really low I.Q.

Did you watch her stories? They’re as bad as her post.

10. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

What was that?
    :rolleyes:
    Calm down and take a nip on your macaroni necklace.

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m assuming she’s going to be having “conversations” with other moms as part of a show/vlog/whatever 😂 the thing is she is only going to interview people she knows, around town about how hard it is to be a mom. Rich white women who have no reason to complain, can’t wait to watch... 🙄

12. PillPoppinSkank
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/13/2019, 12:51 AM) 
    What she said #SteveSays: let’s cuddle on the couch

What #SteveREALLYsays: put your phone down and we’ll f*ck

:hearty-laugh:

What she said to Lilly and Luke: Thanks for making me a mom.
    What she really meant: Thanks for giving me something legitimate to put in my Linkedin profile. And most importantly, child support, baby!

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She showed her (maybe) original ring before that giant Superbowl ring she wears now

IMG_4049

14. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Her hair looked really cute in that little ponytail.

I have said my nice thing about Landyn for the day.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Whoa I don’t think she’s ever mentioned getting a different ring. I assumed that was the original one he proposed with. No wonder she constantly flashes it around. I always thought it was weird to still be obsessed with your engagement ring after 15 years but that explains it if she hasn’t had it that long

989 replies since 29/4/2019, 10:27   93092 views