The Saccone-Jolys- Dead trees, Dead Marriage and Yet We Keep On Vlogging- Part 18

« Older   Newer »

1. Sukkii
        +6   Like  

User deleted

He needs all the wine he can get being married to that moody mare.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A private matter? That Emma posted on IG and Erika posted about on IG? Not that private, then? But maybe the reason why Anna wasn't there was private? As in 'don't want to/was not invited'? I haven't checked but heard that she did not even comment on the pictures....

3.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sad news as little Harry Shaw, the boy who had cancer passed away on Saturday https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardi...lton-dies-age-5

I wonder if J will mention it, he already will think he alone was responsible for raising over 200k just like he did with George, when even without his 'help' the money would have been raised because of the media exposure alone.

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh poor little mite.... So cruel.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It amazes me that even when J does talk about these other kids getting these terrible illnesses etc it doesn't occur to them to treasure their own children more - obviously illness can strike at any time (unfortunately) but you can prevent other accidents by I don't know, strapping your children into their carseats correctly? But no, the SJ children are invincible apparently....

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatamievendoing @ 4/6/2019, 11:10) 
    It amazes me that even when J does talk about these other kids getting these terrible illnesses etc it doesn't occur to them to treasure their own children more - obviously illness can strike at any time (unfortunately) but you can prevent other accidents by I don't know, strapping your children into their carseats correctly? But no, the SJ children are invincible apparently....

Andrea in that bike seat was shocking. Jonathan was going so fast, one handed, and baby was bopping around in his seat.
    But then again, he nearly chocked on something at the dinner table and Anna sitting next (but far) to him never even noticed but pushed a bit of pinapple in afterwards.

They have NO parental instincts when it comes to safety, security, well-being. Let's just hope Anna will not get pregnant again, no matter how many subs they lose...

7. Butterbiccies
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Just catching up after a long break.

I don't think I've seen Anna smile, or even look at J once during this whole vlog (the latest one, surprise holiday whatever). It's so bizarre. You're on holiday, why is she such a face ache?!

J was steaming at the end of the last night. Perhaps an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't be comfortable with my husband being tipsy while the kids were up and about. He's mentioned wine a good 20 times!

Oh and how could I forget. My heart was in my fucking mouth with Andrea in the back of the bike. The straps were so slack, he could have slipped so easily. I rolled my eyes when J mentioned how Anna wouldn't let Alessia go as she had a dress on. Take the dress off the child, and the ipad while we're at it, and let her on the bike. For the sake of a photo! The Eduardo Andrea photo was sad. I know Eduardo whines a lot but he had a tear on his cheek during it. 😕

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I guess having the kids only go to holiday club half day was not to Anna's liking....

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (eileen- @ 6/4/2019, 05:23 AM) 
    A private matter? That Emma posted on IG and Erika posted about on IG? Not that private, then? But maybe the reason why Anna wasn't there was private? As in 'don't want to/was not invited'? I haven't checked but heard that she did not even comment on the pictures....

I think the highlighted was the issue.

The original comment asked:

"I'm curious as to why didn't you go to Anna's sister Emma's weeding? Maybe you had the holidays planned already and her wedding was last minute but none of you liked her wedding pics, on Anna's mom Instagram, Anna didn't like any of Mina's wedding pic but she liked a pic of a random piece of bread. Sorry to be that person but I noticed. What's going out help me out."

10. Ummmm
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (nomeimporta @ 4/6/2019, 13:42) 
    QUOTE (eileen- @ 6/4/2019, 05:23 AM) 

I think the highlighted was the issue.

The original comment asked:

"I'm curious as to why didn't you go to Anna's sister Emma's weeding? Maybe you had the holidays planned already and her wedding was last minute but none of you liked her wedding pics, on Anna's mom Instagram, Anna didn't like any of Mina's wedding pic but she liked a pic of a random piece of bread. Sorry to be that person but I noticed. What's going out help me out."

It really wouldn't surprise me at all if Anna was agaisnt gay marriage. They both try to pretend they're so open minded and progressive thinkers when we all know they put on that fake shit for the vlogs. The way they say they're fine with Eddie liking dresses and playing with barbies but at the same time ridiculing him for it or the way Anna insists that girls need every pink and boys blue etc.
    I think they both especially Anna are very old fashioned and closed minded.

11. PillPoppinSkank
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I finally saw the kids in their ridiculous "wedding attire" at the resort party. The whole family looked like a bunch of fools.

The girls are going to grow up as self-absorbed and into their looks as A because the only time they get attention from their mother is when she is dressing them up as dolls. They probably equate love with clothes, makeup, hair, and looking pretty.

It kind of makes you wonder if that was how A was raised too.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They were gifted those dresses last year, I think Emilia even wore hers to a school dance or something? Way over the top. The footage of the kiddie disco did show another child in a formal looking dress and a boy in a mock tux, but other than that the other children were wearing tshirts and shorts and simple dresses they could move and dance in and not worry.

I thought it was quite in your face that Anna was wearing a white dress, considering her sister just got married and she hasn't acknowledged it (online, where she spents most of her time) and they left in the comment Emilia made about being Erika's flower girl. Now, from my understanding Erika isn't even dating, so maybe Emilia knew about Emma's wedding and when being upset over not going was told 'well, you'll be flowergirl at Erika's wedding'.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Little Harry's passing was just posted on a Dutch news website.

Wonder if Jonathan will mention it? Will they go to the funeral?

14. Sukkii
        +7   Like  

User deleted

So sad to hear about Harry 💔

I bet Emma diddnt even invite Anna, from the look of things, she’s not even that close to her, bet she’s never even met her wife! I wouldn’t want my miserable family member, her mentally 3 year old husband and feral ungrateful children. Anna would only make the day about her self anyway. I doubt Emma would want her day vlogged & I don’t blame her

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I agree, I think Emma didn’t want Anna to come, because it would be a circus. So Anna is pouting like a big baby and ignoring the whole thing.

950 replies since 3/6/2019, 17:43   109428 views