Let me grab you a link once I’m done grabbing my bump.#fourkidssobusy #danonlymakesboys #bach Pt.5

« Older   Newer »

1. Flossy Rossy
        +9   Like  

User deleted

She shouldn't be posting pictures of Addie at all IMO.
    Post pics of your ugly twins Gina.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Smiley0405 @ 6/14/2019, 07:18 PM) 
    Wow, some of you are very angry over things that dont concern you. lol and badmouthing kids says more about the type of person you are than what we assume gina or Michelle are like.

Doesn’t Michelle post her stepson? I don’t see why that’s ok? It’s all the same. I’m sure Michelle loves dans kid and I’m sure gina loves Michelle’s kid.

Whether or not we agree on the type of people they are, attacking babies is sick in the head. Jesus. No class I guess.

Gina? Is that you?????? :shifty:

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Comparing Louie and Addie's situations is like comparing apples and oranges. It's completely different.

There is no reason whatsoever for Gina to post anything about Addie on social media, with the exception of something like a family Christmas or birthday picture.

The reasons why are obvious, and not new. If Gina has a good, loving relationship with Addie that's fantastic, and it's beneficial for them both. HOWEVER Gina has a lane, and she ought to know it, and stay in it.

Smiley I'm assuming you are related to Gina, or close to her in some way.

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :shifty:

Ignore my previous post. However, I hear it’s nice out east this time of year. :smoking-smiley-face:

Edited by IDon'tEatSugar - 6/14/2019, 01:33 PM

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 6/14/2019, 07:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Smiley0405 @ 6/14/2019, 07:18 PM) 
    Wow, some of you are very angry over things that dont concern you. lol and badmouthing kids says more about the type of person you are than what we assume gina or Michelle are like.

Doesn’t Michelle post her stepson? I don’t see why that’s ok? It’s all the same. I’m sure Michelle loves dans kid and I’m sure gina loves Michelle’s kid.

Whether or not we agree on the type of people they are, attacking babies is sick in the head. Jesus. No class I guess.

Gina? Is that you?????? :shifty:

I'd say it's a very good bet.

6. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

Dan's baby mama abandoned her son.

7.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group
    Yes it's me, the gossiper fka Mumbles McBabyHands. Couldn't get back into my old account so I had to rebrand.

Status
    Anonymous
    It could be her sister with the serial killer looking kid 😂

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah there is no comparison here between Louie and Addie. Michele doesn't even show Louie much at all, and certainly not videos of him crying or upset about things. Gina (and her famly) have a history of sharing way too much of Addie..not everything needs to be on social media. You can love her and support her and admire her for what she's been through without posting it on Instagram.

9.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s against site rules to bash members and you’re doing it while claiming it’s being done to you (which it isn’t). Consider this strike 1.

Edited by IDon'tEatSugar - 6/14/2019, 01:44 PM

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Gina is vapid, that is obvious.

But I believe the convo here was about how inappropriate it is to post crying videos of Addie. That's defending a child-not bashing one.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But you didn't join to yell at us about badmouthing kids, it was specifically because we started talking about Gina's video of Addie and you created an account just to defend that specific thing. Just seems like a random reason to go from lurking to creating an account and commenting on a thread. You must see how we would jump to that conclusion, no?

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    We’ll make things easy for you then.......

13. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I love little Bentley.
    That's a joke.
    He looks like a little man.
    :D

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 6/14/2019, 07:46 PM) 
    But you didn't join to yell at us about badmouthing kids, it was specifically because we started talking about Gina's video of Addie and you created an account just to defend that specific thing. Just seems like a random reason to go from lurking to creating an account and commenting on a thread. You must see how we would jump to that conclusion, no?

That's Gina or she's in cahoots with Gina. I'm suspicious of the one thumbs up she got, too. Her post history is dedicated to defending Gina, and complimenting Gina. :shifty:

There's some cahootin' going on...

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Damn, you seem like a very angry person. Bentley DOES look like that guy, it's not meant to be mean - learn how to take a joke. We all fawn over Bentley (and Addie) all over these threads - they are adorable kids with fun personalities.

QUOTE (Smiley0405 @ 6/14/2019, 07:52 PM) 
    I see where it looks weird but I had googled Michelle a long time ago and only come on here and read here and there and secretly followed gina on IG (blocked now, by the way) and felt the need to at least put the truth out there. Those that didn’t see it shouldn’t have a say. That other person really was over exaggerating it. I really don’t care who believes me.

How did you see Gina's video if she blocked you on IG? Or are you saying you blocked Gina?

861 replies since 7/6/2019, 16:26   123002 views