« Older   Newer »

1. Mommaof5
        +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daledge @ 11/2/2021, 15:34) 
    She went off on a tear about being a Christian. Like being Catholic is not Christian - since when? When Pope Lisa said so? She is so sanctimonious.

Her poor, pathetic husband said a "splurge" for him would be a pair of new socks! I wanted to cry! Luke, go buy yourself a pair or ten! Damn.

And now we learn she received a PPE loan? Watch out, folks, we are going to head into a recession soon. We just cannot afford to hand out money to people who really do not need it! How has Lisa's life changed with the pandemic? Hmmm . . . . . . I don't think it has. It's just Green Acres over there.

I shudder when she and her sister, Oily, speak with their poor grammar, and their dirty habits. I think Oily is worse. I wanted to gag when that little boy was eating the sourdough starter. I wanted to give him a bowl of Fruit Loops.

I am so furious about You Tubers like Lisa taking PPP loans. All these YouTube mommies who let their husbands quit their jobs when their channels took off are morons. YouTube is not a stable income, and it is so risky to have that as the sole income for a family of 8. Now she's mooching off the government and taking money away from small business owners who have truly been destoyed by lockdowns. That doesn't seem like a very Christian thing to do.

Lisa clearly wears the pants in that family, and her husband is just another in a long list of YouTube husbands who are emasculated slaveboys for their wives. I always got the impression that he basically quit his job to homeschool the kids because Lisa had too much on her plate. I mean, I guess that's fine if they can support themselves and its what he really wants to do, but now they are taking out loans meant for people in truly dire situations so, yeah...

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235912 views