« Older   Newer »

1. Sunbutter2
        +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Daledge @ 11/2/2021, 15:34) 
    She went off on a tear about being a Christian. Like being Catholic is not Christian - since when? When Pope Lisa said so? She is so sanctimonious.

Her poor, pathetic husband said a "splurge" for him would be a pair of new socks! I wanted to cry! Luke, go buy yourself a pair or ten! Damn.

And now we learn she received a PPE loan? Watch out, folks, we are going to head into a recession soon. We just cannot afford to hand out money to people who really do not need it! How has Lisa's life changed with the pandemic? Hmmm . . . . . . I don't think it has. It's just Green Acres over there.

I shudder when she and her sister, Oily, speak with their poor grammar, and their dirty habits. I think Oily is worse. I wanted to gag when that little boy was eating the sourdough starter. I wanted to give him a bowl of Fruit Loops.

I hope she didn’t actually say Catholic’s are not Christian. If she did I will never watch her channel again. I’m Catholic but I respect other denominations and religions . It’s not my place to judge who is right and wrong. Your beliefs are your beliefs. We all have our own beliefs and that’s okay. For Christians we all believe in Jesus Christ and that he’s the Messiah. That should be enough to unit us how you interpret the Bible and worship is your own choice. I can’t stand these high and mighty attitudes that it’s their way or the high way. You are not God people! Ugh sorry it just drives me nuts.

As far as her husband saying splurge is new socks that’s just beyond sad. The man should be able to get his basic clothing needs met. I feel so bad for her kids. Is all her need for the most extreme end of healthy-organic food the cause of not having their basic needs like socks met? That’s just terribly sad.

914 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:33   235922 views