Anonymous
    :)

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 20/9/2021, 22:59) 

Thank you!!!!

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Boreddaily @ 20/9/2021, 23:14) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 20/9/2021, 22:59) 

Thank you!!!!

Found it! Thank you again.
    What video did she call us haters?

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 20/9/2021, 23:17) 
    QUOTE (Boreddaily @ 20/9/2021, 23:14) 
    Thank you!!!!

Her latest video. At the very end. She acted like she couldn't remember the name of the site lol.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Nice!! I was feeling bad for getting off track on Merina's thread.
    Anyways this girls needs so serious help!! The laundry was unreal and someone must of told her that we were talking on Merina's thread about her, UNLESS she is a member here and was reading Merina's thread and found out we were talking about her lol....
    I have never in my life seen so much laundry! How do you even have that much clothes? Also, she said her hubby hasn't been home for one 1/2 weeks so no laundry from him!
    Then at the end she calls us all hateful people and specifically mentions the bakery by name. But don't worry she said she will pray for us all. LMAO!

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Boreddaily @ 20/9/2021, 23:19) 
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 20/9/2021, 23:17) 

Her latest video. At the very end. She acted like she couldn't remember the name of the site lol.

I'm going to watch. She's hilarious! Atleast we're not in her comments having a discussion. I've read the comments and no one has said anything bad. Just opinions is all.

QUOTE (Window21 @ 20/9/2021, 23:21) 
    Anyways this girls needs so serious help!! The laundry was unreal and someone must of told her that we were talking on Merina's thread about her, UNLESS she is a member here and was reading Merina's thread and found out we were talking about her lol....
    I have never in my life seen so much laundry! How do you even have that much clothes? Also, she said her hubby hasn't been home for one 1/2 weeks so no laundry from him!
    Then at the end she calls us all hateful people and specifically mentions the bakery by name. But don't worry she said she will pray for us all. LMAO!

How funny she wants to "pray" for us but she reads here.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if she will pray for us more now she has her own thread here 😂

8.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Window21,20/9/2021, 23:21 ?t=62269138#entry453427799]

This comment was left on her video. Lmao. I'm surprised it is still there.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210920-173309_YouTube

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MPD @ 20/9/2021, 23:36) 
    I wonder if she will pray for us more now she has her own thread here 😂

Oh my word!! Ok yall I'm proud I washed a 2 loads today, folded them and put them away. I'm so proud of myself lol. Ok It'll be Alright girl if we're so hateful why are you reading here? You're on a gossip forum. I'm going to pray for you also 🙏🙏😁😁
    I had to skip alot of her video. I think she needs to be watching YouTube videos on laundry motivation. How about watching lovemeg that's all she does on her videos. Maybe you won't have such a cluster of clothing on the floor as your rug.

10.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m so happy this channel has its own thread. That’s all lol

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

At the end of her video there was a pile of dirty clothes by the bed that she said were her husband’s plus an additional 3 baskets that still needed to be washed. I’m guessing that she washes the minimum amount and lets the rest pile up for weeks.

She seems like a nice girl and I feel bad for her with the postpartum, but she seriously needs to get the clutter and excess under control.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She doesn't sort her colours. She had white things in with dark colours and she was over stuffed that washing machine and she know it because she mentioned it, BUT she does it anyways!!!
    What does her husband do? She said he's been gone for over a week, almost 2 weeks.
    I think she also works too. I wonder what she does?

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Agent D @ 20/9/2021, 23:53) 

At the end of her video there was a pile of dirty clothes by the bed that she said were her husband’s plus an additional 3 baskets that still needed to be washed. I’m guessing that she washes the minimum amount and lets the rest pile up for weeks.

She seems like a nice girl and I feel bad for her with the postpartum, but she seriously needs to get the clutter and excess under control.

Sounds like she didn't seek treatment for it. That would be on her if that's the case. I know some churches don't believe depression is a health issue but rather a choice and that it can be prayed away.
    🙄.
    Yes she needs to get a handle on it. It's not fair to that little boy to be forced to live like that.

QUOTE (Window21 @ 21/9/2021, 00:05) 
    She doesn't sort her colours. She had white things in with dark colours and she was over stuffed that washing machine and she know it because she mentioned it, BUT she does it anyways!!!
    What does her husband do? She said he's been gone for over a week, almost 2 weeks.
    I think she also works too. I wonder what she does?

She said he was at a men's retreat. A church function.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Now that she's got her own thread I feel compelled to keep watching her.

:1485540604:

Btw... since I know you will read this

Nobody hates you here, everyone has a right to give their opinion. This is the risk you take when you show the world your home and bits of your personal life. Try not to take it too personal

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Plinkandtwink @ 21/9/2021, 00:35) 
    Now that she's got her own thread I feel compelled to keep watching her.

:1485540604:

Btw... since I know you will read this

Nobody hates you here, everyone has a right to give their opinion. This is the risk you take when you show the world your home and bits of your personal life. Try not to take it too personal

Right! And if you tell the world you piss your pants, it will be talked about.

199 replies since 20/9/2021, 21:59   4661 views