Here you go!

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you!

I love Solo, Sarah & all of their children. Their trip to Kenya has been very cool to watch. I've learned quite a bit about Kenya that I never knew before.

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I watch them sometimes. I like them. It's definitely way more kids than I would ever want and I can't believe they are having another. But The kids seem well cared for and loved! Her grocery shopping and organization skills are impressive!

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sara is one YT I watch that hasn't yet proved to be annoying over time. Way too many kids for me as well but she manages them all very efficiently and the kids all seem sweet and bright.

Plus, she and Solo and exposing their kids to so much of the world and they're seeing how amazing it is to give back through the family's mission in Africa.

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In today's video, Solo took Judah & Belle (the oldest two) and had them look into courses at the community college. They took a placement test for math and both scored very well. Each one of them scored high enough they could begin sophomore level courses - skipping freshman level math altogether.

That is awesome! It really shows that Sarah & Solo are doing very well with the kids education.

6. 50shadesoflemonadecakes
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I really appreciated how simple they kept their gender reveal.
    Has anyone tried some of Solo's Kenyan recipes?

7.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This is one family that i actually like. Even though i am not religious at all, i like watching them. Their meals seem balanced, i love how many greens they eat. It's not just cheese, cream and cheese again 😂

The Kenyan recipes look so good!

8. Mocha
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Probably one of the few yt channels I've never really side eyed them for anything and continue to watch. Even though I have nothing in common with them them, at all really. Lol. I think they are lovely people who do a great job at raising their kids, etc.
    Edit: a word.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched the haters/trolls video yet. I'm not even sure if I will. When I saw the title I thought it seemed quite out of character for them. They're very positive in their way of speaking so I was surprised to see this type of video from them.

10. "Yes‚ Dear"
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I don't think that when you choose to film your life, family and home for money you are entitled to call people who disagree with you "haters".

I define a "hater" as someone who slashes a beautiful child for no reason. Someone who destroys priceless artwork, just because, someone who kills a kitten. That is a "hater."

Want to film your family for money and to promote a message? Realize not all will agree with you and those people are not haters. You are thin skinned and immature to think otherwise.

I happen to love this family and have never commented anything in the negative sense.

Do I wish Sarah would say Kenya in a softer, more melodic way instead of spewing out the word? Yes. She is like a bull in a china shop where being soft and dainty is concerned though it seems. Do I wish she would stop getting rid of belongings of her children so she can more easily manage their home. Having less kids to manage the home is also an option, just saying...

Overall, though, those kids are loved, the parents are grounded and caring. They do a good job.

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I actually thought that they might be using the word haters to avoid using the word racists. Thinking that if they use word racist(s) it will make it clear what they object to which in turn could drive more racist comments. I would be amazed if they didn't have to to deal with a lot of racist comments.

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    They are one YouTube family that are not annoying and are really caring and down-to-earth. Kudos to them.

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Not sure how they could afford a pool when she thinks dressers are too expensive. Has she never visited a second hand store for those?

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She had her baby boy ❤

Congratulations to them all. Love that family

15.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    New baby is called Seth Solomon. Solomon is the full name of the dad, so makes sense that they'd want to name one boy after him. A very biblical name too, which was expected.

1070 replies since 16/6/2019, 22:34   308655 views