LoriBeth428 Pt 36: Giant Lashes, Fugly nails, Stolen makeup, ASMR fails

« Older   Newer »

1. Cookiecrumble
        +22   Like  

User deleted

And always saying she’s a single Mom.... Larry Berk is now an adult, set him free, I’m a single Mom!! Big deal🙄

2.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    384B9056-5767-4F46-8A0E-FBF2A8ED1F24
    It’s hard to describe the sensation of an EQ. The one last night was a rolling sensation. A little like being in a boat. Our dogs slept through the quake last night. Where we used to live we experienced many EQs. Some were short, some longer and depending on where it was there was a rumbling sound. The door to our master bathroom would rattle if it was big enough. Las Vegas is pretty far from the epicenter so I don’t know what it was like to be much closer. One thing is for sure, I’ve never felt dizzy from one. You can feel off balance but not dizzy. My first EQ experience was in the Midwest during my sophomore year of college. I thought someone was under my bed, shaking it. 😆

3.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    78F26097-4ECD-45AD-B368-2C57D64D520E

4.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Baking in my beautiful kitchen not in a clown car in the desert.

Status
    So it seems the only place on the planet Lardy can live is Southern California because of her health (because she's all about being healthy). She needs that kind of weather to survive. But don't forget it was her MOTHER's idea to "kidnap" her to Cali. I just love it when she gets to rambling on and forgets her own made up narrative.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Off topic, but curious is there earthquake insurance? Here in Florida you need to be heavily insured for hurricane damage.

6.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lori’s wonky lips during the earthquake. :hearty-laugh:

B115B0B4-E929-4B29-BBCF-CB897327495E

7.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    BDC57479-CF1F-4F4D-8A0B-F2BF1FFE4B61
    What an attention whore. I haven’t posted to IG in weeks. My last selfie was ??

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 6/7/2019, 18:13) 
    BDC57479-CF1F-4F4D-8A0B-F2BF1FFE4B61
    What an attention whore. I haven’t posted to IG in weeks. My last selfie was ??

I’m shocked she’s in her moms car and driving today. You’d think the earthquake would’ve given her PTSD?

9.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GeezLouise @ 7/6/2019, 10:01 AM) 
    So it seems the only place on the planet Lardy can live is Southern California because of her health (because she's all about being healthy). She needs that kind of weather to survive. But don't forget it was her MOTHER's idea to "kidnap" her to Cali. I just love it when she gets to rambling on and forgets her own made up narrative.

EVERYTHING is Carols fault! World hunger is Carols fault! Lari needs to grow the Hell up and own what she is. I'm so sick of her blaming Carol!

10.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZiggyMarley @ 6/7/2019, 18:11) 

:hearty-laugh:

QUOTE (Noname2727 @ 6/7/2019, 18:04) 
    Off topic, but curious is there earthquake insurance? Here in Florida you need to be heavily insured for hurricane damage.

Yes there is. Most homeowners insurance doesn’t cover EQ damage. I should ask my husband if we have it.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZiggyMarley @ 6/7/2019, 18:11) 

The lips, added chin and drama!! 😂

12.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Looking for Jen’s dictionary to see what she’s really talking about

Status
    Anonymous
    She was faking it. She had to have filmed that after. I was I. The San Francisco 7.1 and her microphone would have moved, the lamp shade. The dogs would have gone nuts. Her face alone tells me it was acting.

13. Betrice
        +16   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Brun Naturale @ 7/6/2019, 01:47 PM) 
    She was faking it. She had to have filmed that after. I was I. The San Francisco 7.1 and her microphone would have moved, the lamp shade. The dogs would have gone nuts. Her face alone tells me it was acting.

I completely agree. And we always hear her neighbors yelling. And the neighbor didn't even respond to her.

She's full of shit.

14. BellaVita226
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (hotnbothered @ 7/5/2019, 10:19 PM) 
    QUOTE (AKA CPL @ 6/7/2019, 07:06) 
    OMG! Really Lardy? I live 100 miles closer to the epicenter than you do. Grow a pair or go back to Boston where you belong! Freaking drama queen!

Yes! This was a decent earthquake but not devastating.

If I knew how to post a video here, I would post the one I took of things still swaying after 5 minutes, and we're 120 miles, as the crow flies, from the epicenter. A 7.1 is a major quake, and it's extremely fortunate it wasn't in a more populated area.

If a 7.1 hits on the San Andreas fault, Southern California it will be devestated, but not catastrophic.

If a 7.1 hits on the Inglewood/Newport fault, just bend over and kiss your but goodbye!

Earthquake homeowners insurance is extremely expensive and the damage has to be extensive in order to collect because on a home valued at $500,000, the quake insurance deductible will typically amount to 15% of that, or $75,000.

15.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LORI, you're full of shite. I've read it on here, you damn DRAMA QUEEN. You're dogs didn't react, lamp, picture. Nothing moved. You need to move back to Massachusetts, PRONTO! A good actress would have moved her lamp shade and adjusted the picture on the wall, so it would be more BELIEVABLE!! You're dupids are definitely onto you now! Guess what, you can't run to your neighbors after the fat finger fiasco. It is always about you! "My nerves are shot from this earthquake, please send money to my PAYPAL acct! So many people have REAL issues. Grow up!

874 replies since 6/7/2019, 03:37   43620 views