The Small Things Blog

« Older   Newer »

1. Bless their hearts
        +1   Like  

User deleted

As soon as she gets on, she updates her people on the weather. Zzzzz. What is with her and the weather thing?

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Per usual, I’m cringing at all her home decor. And did she really need to ask her followers about that stupid hallway rug? One doesn’t need to be a good decorator to know that rug was too short! Not to mention REALLY cheap looking. I’m not hating on cheap rugs. All of mine are inexpensive (bc toddlers) but they are pretty and don’t look cheap bc I know how to shop. That house needs some COLOR! This million dollar + home is going to look like my first apartment out of college. Actually, it won’t look half as good. She kills me.

3. I vacuum my table
        +1   Like  

User deleted

#ad time! Mama’s gotta work

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    16ADCDEF-1C68-4452-B3BB-7D54DC070E39

She likes pizza as much as the next girl. You don’t say?

Her face is so orange, omg.

5. Bless their hearts

User deleted

QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 24/7/2019, 04:40) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579843/...54DC070E39.jpeg)

She likes pizza as much as the next girl. You don’t say?

Her face is so orange, omg.

I wondered that, too. Have we ever really seen her eat vegetables??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm still stewing over this 1.4 million dollar house thing. It blows my mind that she makes enough to swing that although I just saw someone say that a blogger with a similar following has said she makes 500K a year. Years ago, someone asked her how much she made, and she danced around the question, coming super close to answering, then backed off and said, "I make fine money."

It doesn't seem that her husband's business is all that active, at least via social media. I could swear that it was initially a partnership and the mention of the partner is gone from his site now. I also haven't heard her mention it in a while, and I would think she'd plug in from time to time if it was still a thing, like she does her sister.

7. Walleva
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I really can not take the swipe ups for things she doesn’t even own. The round breakfast table she was oh so happy to replace well “here is something that looks like it, swipe up to help me pay for this million dollar house!” She needs to be called out for promoting things just tries on too! Wearing something for 30 seconds tells me nothing about it’s long term worth but by all means please make money off a dressing room try on

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How many pair of basic grey and taupe booties can this woman own? They all look the same. Every year.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    wonder if she actually bought any of her swipe up shoes from DSW?

10.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The rug. Enough already.

11. SnarkBurgers in Italy

User deleted

Im local and it’s on fb marketplace. It’s soooo pretty. I think she is crazy to sell it

12. Bless their hearts

User deleted

QUOTE (SnarkBurgers in Italy @ 26/7/2019, 02:53) 
    Im local and it’s on fb marketplace. It’s soooo pretty. I think she is crazy to sell it

I’m always so curious to hear from people local to her, about how she is in real life, etc. there’s so much ad now, it’s pretty sad. Like she’s lost her identity to shilling or something.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Happy to find this thread! I've been a GOMI member for YEARS but never posted much, now I find myself banned?

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Dear GOD. That romper in the loft try on she did! She’s undecided?! That is hideous and not flattering in the least. My eyes can never unsee that. I wish she would dress herself appropriately for her shape. She has nice curves!!

15. Walleva
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Dear GOD. That romper in the loft try on she did! She’s undecided?! That is hideous and not flattering in the least. My eyes can never unsee that. I wish she would dress herself appropriately for her shape. She has nice curves!!

I’m sorry at first I thought it was a reused post from when she was about to have Blog click baby Emily. That outfit needs to be burned. And who complains about their hair being too silky.

894 replies since 17/7/2019, 17:38   116598 views