The Small Things Blog

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Walleva @ 26/7/2019, 20:21) 
    Dear GOD. That romper in the loft try on she did! She’s undecided?! That is hideous and not flattering in the least. My eyes can never unsee that. I wish she would dress herself appropriately for her shape. She has nice curves!!

I’m sorry at first I thought it was a reused post from when she was about to have Blog click baby Emily. That outfit needs to be burned. And who complains about their hair being too silky.

Right? Too silky? I’ve never heard anyone complain about that. She looks truly awful in the romper. I think that’s what she was wearing in the hair clips? Made her look very wide. A size up and a fit that accentuates her shape and she could look very nice. There’s no shame in being heavier or curvier than you wish you were, but at least choose some clothing that make the curves an asset.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her hair is a mess. The back layers are all janked up and split ends galore.

3. Bless their hearts
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GimmeGimmeGimme @ 26/7/2019, 22:46) 
    Her hair is a mess. The back layers are all janked up and split ends galore.

I’ll never understand why she admits to and doesn’t care about her damaged hair. Her hair needs a vacation from everything she does to it.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she should just stick to PG rated movies.

I’m not sure even if she was saying the movie was horrible, or that the true story was horrible.

She is vapid.

5. Bless their hearts

User deleted

Since she hates every single movie, why would she not I don’t know maybe read a review or something to see if it was a no go for her? The weather, movies, pizza, try ons she never actually wears. Not sure she’s got much else to talk about.

6. Greytooth
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Seriously though, what went down at GOMI? She had to threaten a lawsuit for both her and her sisters threads to be taken off

I’m getting super tired of seeing all her #ads. With her new house, I don’t think they’re going away anytime soon

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her sisters thread is back open and I guess Kate’s is under a members only section.

I am still banned for no other reason than starting a new thread. I tried to open a new account, but all of my email
    addresses have been banned? I don’t even know how that’s possible but I have a VPN, so maybe that’s why. Psycho.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I never had an account on GOMI therefore never commented and it tells me that my email has been banned from registration. 🤷‍♀️

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m SO excited for this thread!!!!!!!!!! I don’t have a GOMI account so once it went into Member Only (? I assume) that was it for me. I’m sorry some of you guys got banned (Alice is a freaking whack job).

Help me out with the new house. Did she take the perfect kids playroom and make it her office????? What a sow.

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it’s a separate room, but I’m not sure.

Her office is a former media room.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Also so excited for this thread!! 🎉🙌🏻🎉

I got banned from GOMI a couple months ago and I literally have no idea why. I was still reading for awhile but got so ticked when her thread went to Members only or was banned or whatever happened to it.

I still cannot get over them buying this 1.4 million dollar house. She is so giddy and pleased with herself lately, it’s disgusting.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can’t believe she said she was basically jealous of her kids having nothing to do but iPad time as she was playing on Instagram herself. She’s nuts.

13. SwipeUpforJesus
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Remember how smug she was about not having a TV on the first floor has made them *gasp* read more books and engage more? Cue today talking into her phone whole her kid stares at an ipad...

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Agree. She’s even more annoying after buying this house. SOOO full of herself. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when she was bragging about not having a tv downstairs ... who the hell cares?!

Also think she’s going to majorly eff up the paint in the house and then b*tch about it for months on end. If it’s that challenging, hire a decorator to help you pick out a freaking paint color. It’s not that expensive and she ought to be able to afford it. Nothing grates on my nerves more than seeing this ungrateful, clueless woman with such a gorgeous home ruin it with crappy paint and cheap looking furniture from IKEA and target. None of her decor goes in that house bc it all LOOKS CHEAP!

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Now she’s shilling for Walmart like everybody else right now.

I can’t believe THAT was the best picture she could take of Joyful David. That poor kid.

9453CB76-B91A-4E29-9632-B1F8407D1563

894 replies since 17/7/2019, 17:38   116597 views