The Small Things Blog

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow. I just looked at that. That was really rude. I wonder what his story is.

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elliemae @ 28/12/2019, 02:52) 

The theory on GOMI was that he had done something as terrifying as smoking weed. Which, in that family, would be grounds for dismissal.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 28/12/2019, 03:30) 
    QUOTE (Elliemae @ 28/12/2019, 02:52) 

The theory on GOMI was that he had done something as terrifying as smoking weed. Which, in that family, would be grounds for dismissal.

*GASP* Not weed! He must be banished from the family! Lol!

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I had to laugh at her post about how excited she was to get home and take “all” the Christmas stuff down and start fresh for the New Year.
    :10:
    All? You mean the skirtless Christmas tree? It will take her all of 30 minutes to take it “all” down.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know. There is just soooo much to put away 🙄

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (noliesize8forever @ 27/12/2019, 22:20) 
    Does no one like the brother and his wife? One pic of them...otherwise they are never mentioned. They didn’t seem to be in any other pics, on the fun/golf excursions.

A long time ago on Periscope, someone asked about her brother, and she said they weren’t close and for good reason. That’s the most honest/direct I’ve ever heard her be about him.

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 28/12/2019, 16:54) 
    I had to laugh at her post about how excited she was to get home and take “all” the Christmas stuff down and start fresh for the New Year.
    :10:
    All? You mean the skirtless Christmas tree? It will take her all of 30 minutes to take it “all” down.

What a pathetic joke! Her sister is just as bad posting the same thing! Talk about back of hand to forehead!!

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Of course pizza K8 ordered herself a Peloton, let’s see how long this lasts... Now she has zero excuses for working out regularly but is already complaining of being too tired to even try it out. 🙄

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Strange how suddenly the brother is a topic, not to mention the whole family trip coming up. I think if one is motivated to work out at home you don’t have to spend $2400 plus a $40 monthly subscription fee. A cheap treadmill or some weights would suffice for inclement days. She could get out and walk/jog her neighborhood 4x times a week for cardio, then do toning, strengthening 3x a week. The peloton just further separates her from a typical audience that time and time again has all that is unattainable dangled in front of them by influencers. She should just get it over with and hire a personal trainer and chef she’s more than halfway onto that path with citing the time crunch issues.

10.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I would pay good money to see her fat ass on that bike.
    How on earth does she “not have time” to go to the gym? It makes no sense. Either way, she flushed that Peleton money down the toilet, since her diet is shit. She could spin her way to Europe and back and it will all be undone by her ice cream fondue.

11.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    OMG-I suffered thru her updates on Instagram, I swear I must be watching 2 different women but they look alike!
    Her Christmas week updates were a joke, what a great time they had and how wonderful Em did on the flight going there! What.. she complained that day about Em being such a handful! In fact she complained about everything that day from the cost of baggage fees to other people!She only showed a few pics of her doing things the whole week. Nothing really on the kids which I think were dumped on her parents.
    Over the weekend she showed the MASSIVE cleanup from the holiday decorations. We are talking about a small tree, some little Christmas village with fake snow and several stocking above the fireplace.
    You know she didn't help take down lights or anything else outside. I'm sure that chore went to Justin.
    Then this morning she gives this glowing update on their wonderful Christmas! I'm like huh, what is she talking about??
    Then we have the bike she apparently has gifted herself, again spending money to save herself time going to boot camp. Huh??
    I have never seen such lazy women as these influencer/bloggers are! They could never hold down a 40 plus hour work week,commuting to and from work, dropping off/picking up the children, feed them dinner, helping with homework, giving baths and preparing for the next work day!! You can add a husband or not in that picture plus taking care of aging parents! Possibly working a second job.
    She is pathetic and makes my blood boil! She is so out of touch with her viewing audience it's not even funny.
    She gives no encouragement to her viewers who are in the trenches fighting everyday to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. Nothing is given back to her community and not showing her children how to help others. Instead we buy her son a play oven to teach how to cook? WTF-show him with a real stove,that's how I learned a zillion years ago with my Mom's help.
    Pathetic! :tearing-hair:

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s had that bike for 12 hours and has already found a few things to complain about 🙄. Can’t wait to see her return it in 30 days and claim it’s not worth the money. Pelotons are amazing but do nothing for your health goals if you have a trash diet. How does she not realize this...

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Do we really think she’ll return it or just let it collect dust?

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think Justin will use it and start mountain biking. He loves any excuse to get away with other men.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crabapple @ 1/1/2020, 01:23) 
    She’s had that bike for 12 hours and has already found a few things to complain about 🙄. Can’t wait to see her return it in 30 days and claim it’s not worth the money. Pelotons are amazing but do nothing for your health goals if you have a trash diet. How does she not realize this...

Because "she knows things"

894 replies since 17/7/2019, 17:38   116710 views