The Small Things Blog

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    That clip of David today...I wonder if she’s had him evaluated by an ENT. He drooled for forever as an infant and toddler and the mouth breathing and nasal/stuffy speech still seems to be going on. Removing my daughter’s tonsils and adenoid stopped all of that for her.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Not to mention how sickly he looks. It gets worse every time I see him. So pale with dark bags under his sunken eyes. :(

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SelfishSeasonOfLife @ 2/1/2020, 05:15) 
    Not to mention how sickly he looks. It gets worse every time I see him. So pale with dark bags under his sunken eyes. :(

He really does not look well and I would be very concerned as his parent.I wonder if they have a regular doctor or not. I find it hard to believe his pediatrician hasn't had him sent to a ENT or tested for allergies. I have said the same thing about Em, she always has a runny nose and breathing hard

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DianneIam @ 2/1/2020, 05:37) 

He really does not look well and I would be very concerned as his parent.I wonder if they have a regular doctor or not. I find it hard to believe his pediatrician hasn't had him sent to a ENT or tested for allergies. I have said the same thing about Em, she always has a runny nose and breathing hard

I'm not sure the kids have regular docs. It seems like they only go to Urgent Care clinics.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DianneIam @ 2/1/2020, 05:37) 

He really does look sickly. She really needs to take him to the doctor. Is it just me, or do his eyes look sad?

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]
    He really does look sickly. She really needs to take him to the doctor. Is it just me, or do his eyes look sad?
    [/QUOTE]

There’s always been something off about his expression to me but I’ve never been able to put my finger on it. He just doesn’t have the same kind of animation that Luke or Emily does.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agree Dave looked awful and sickly in that video she posted. The dark circles under his eyes are terrible, no young kid should look like that. Agree he probably needs his adenoids and tonsils out but the minute clinic is not a substitute for a real pediatrician.

My son also had drooling and mouth breathing problems when he was younger. He got strep throat fairly often but not enough to warrant surgery. His pediatrician said he would eventually grow into his large tonsils but now I do regret not getting it done back then. And he never was a bad as joyful Dave.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just want to give him a hug

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think his eyes look sad because they have a down-turned shape to them. But I don't think it would be as bad if he had healthy color to his face and didn't have sunken dark circles underneath them.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The GOMI girls think she’s pregnant???? Can you imagine :snickering:

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Verrrrry interesting: those bitches are usually right.

The bike doesn’t really make sense though. K8 milks being pregnant and exercising isn’t fun for her.

The pizza dinner makes sense.

There is no way in hell she’s donating her poshmark sales to the charity of her choice. None.

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Peloton is a status symbol now.

But the dumb bitch might not even realize she’s pregnant yet (because of her FUPA).

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There is no way on earth she is pregnant because when she is, the only exercise she gets is shoving food in her face. Ironically, it seems like every other blogger IS pregnant right now, so this has to be driving her crazy.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (SpeedySnark @ 3/1/2020, 13:58) 
    There is no way on earth she is pregnant because when she is, the only exercise she gets is shoving food in her face. Ironically, it seems like every other blogger IS pregnant right now, so this has to be driving her crazy.

I don’t think she’s pregnant either. She just loves to stir up the drama of her lemmings thinking that she is...🙄. There is no way she could handle four children, especially if she got another dreaded boy.

15.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t really think she’s pregnant but she already proved she knows little about reproduction. I wouldn’t be surprised AT ALL if she thinks she can just will a 4th child away.

I’m sure all the napping is because her pregnant sister is doing quite a bit. Lord knows she can’t stand not being the sole attention getter.

But between the naps, the expanding FUPA and her general stupidity about how babies are made, it would be HILARIOUS if she was unknowingly pregnant with a 3rd boy :smoking-smiley-face:

894 replies since 17/7/2019, 17:38   116710 views