The Small Things Blog

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Sure, size small. Kate vs model. You decide.

1994D849-EE4B-448C-AEB5-2C6E27646FFF1E7A049F-D756-4D4B-8FC1-D05C4F3A6C99

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Annnd, in typical Kate fashion, she is getting sick, setting it up for ignoring her son. Mama gimme should be there by morning.

QUOTE (MackM @ 5/8/2019, 02:50) 
    Sure, size small. Kate vs model. You decide.

1994D849-EE4B-448C-AEB5-2C6E27646FFF1E7A049F-D756-4D4B-8FC1-D05C4F3A6C99

Oh man. That’s bad.

3. Bless their hearts
        +1   Like  

User deleted

So she can read now. Couldn’t be bothered to read sleep help books, but reading about ways to redeem her mothering? For sure. Kate. Your kids don’t listen because you’ve never given them a reason to. You’re a wordy, inattentive, distracted excuse-maker. You’re terrible at taking criticism and very prideful. It is not surprising that your kids don’t listen. Not in the least.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Holy moly at the stretching she did to her latest pics on her insta feed!! 😆

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Listen, I get that the Gram is full of size zero waifs. But the vast majority of women aren’t. I don’t understand why a curvy mom won’t embrace her body. It’s so much more relatable.

Her sister is tiny, right? (I don’t follow her at all). Competition? What does mama Gimme look like? (I’m relatively new to this train wreck. She was suddenly moving when I started following her regularly)

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    Here are the Gimme women.

E2B2712F-58C2-4151-8EF8-0B50BA2BCEAE

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree. I have kids and a body shape much like Kate’s! Honestly, I think she has great curves and it would be so nice if she would dress herself appropriately (esp since she’s clearly trying to be somewhat of a fashion blogger) and not stuff herself into things that are just way too tight. I stopped following a lot of bloggers when swipe ups happened ... because I’m not a size 4 anymore 😩 and I’d like to see what women with a relatable figure are wearing. She just misses this mark SO BADLY on this. She tries so hard to look like her size 0 sister and it’s just ridiculous.

8. Walleva
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Holy moly poor Sweet Luke’s room. How can Kate spend 2 days on stories obsessing over paint colors for her perfectly fine living room but not have a freaking picture on the wall of her fav sons room? It’s so plain! I won’t go as far to call it a prison cell but there’s nothing there! A bed on a metal frame and 2 dressers. She’s spending more time worried about paint and rugs and how to decorate her office!! She’s the WORST

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Came here to say the same thing about Luke’s room. What the heck. Also, why doesn’t he have a legit bed with a nice frame... or at least a headboard?! That is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. She is so ridiculous. I know she won’t buy him a nice piece of furniture to fill the space like she should. I can’t with her!

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes, his room is so sad and bare! I was watching without sound and first assumed it was a very unfinished guest room. She really is the worst.

11. Greytooth
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Did she just say 18 hour work week???!!!! Can’t believe how much she complains. She works from home and only works 18 hours.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    People DMed her about moving the furniture to center bc she literally comes off that clueless about home decor 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 ... in a million $ home.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What in the hell is she wearing?? My goodness, even her magic mirror can’t make that skirt look decent. She looks like a homeless person.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Go home K8, you're drunk. That outfit looks like some sad thing that is put together when you realize everything else you own is in the laundry. Also, if she says "dang" one more time, I'm gonna lose it. Did anyone else notice that the Gomi thread is either back up or back to being public? Whack-job Alice would (for reasons known only to her) never give me an account, so I couldn't tell whether it was made members only or simply removed.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also noticed her thread was back up on GOMI! I can’t get registered with GOMI anymore either 🙄 but someone on Reddit said her thread was moved to members only. No idea why Alice moved it to the lifestyle section either.

She acted SO SMUG when she thought her thread was locked forever. Wonder if she’s noticed it’s back up. Also. HIDEOUS outfit per usual.

894 replies since 17/7/2019, 17:38   116710 views